Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest Sandy5959

OMG that feel :w00t::w00t::w00t: Just imagine his role in JL will also have this feel makes me goosebumps :w00t: His dark side hehehehe I personally like these photos most B)

4 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:
tumblr_nzzsxeOea01rr10too2_540.jpg
tumblr_nzzsxeOea01rr10too4_540.jpg

7 hours ago, aydenJ said:

Maybe he is enjoying his last few days in 2015 before he starts being busy next year (which is merely 4 days away)! i'm positive he'll post updates on new year...

@Rania Zeid does he play ninja again? ^_^

Forgive me, I'm just new here and I'm not familiar with some terminologies. What does "play ninja" mean? :-) 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, aydenJ said:

Maybe he is enjoying his last few days in 2015 before he starts being busy next year (which is merely 4 days away)! i'm positive he'll post updates on new year...

@Rania Zeid does he play ninja again? ^_^

seems soo he s always on ninja mode when not working hhahahaha

• Like 6

Zheng Shuang is the Rumored Female Lead of Emerald Jade Lover with Lee Jong Seok

Posted on December 27, 2015 by ockoala

huans.jpeg

C-dramas do everything fast and that includes casting and spoilers. Hot on the heels of news that Hallyu actor Lee Jong Seok was going to headline upcoming Korean-Chinese co-production C-drama Emerald Jade Lover, now comes the spoiler leak that his leading lady will be C-actress Zheng Shuang. I have a hard time finishing any Zheng Shuang drama, but honestly I don’t dislike her. Love Through a Millennium was probably her only work I liked but her debut in the C-version of Hana Yori Dango that was Let’s Go Watch Meteor Showerwasn’t all that bad.

She’s admitted to full on plastic surgery two years ago, which was hard to deny since her entire face changed, but that’s not my problem with her. I just need her to really dig deeper and sell me on her acting more than just be perky and cute. She has two already filmed big C-dramas coming up in college modern drama One Smile is Very Alluring with Yang Yang and Qing dynasty period drama Lonely Court in Late Spring with Hawick Lau, and if either hits huge before Emerald Jade Lover airs then it’s only going to work in Lee Jong Seok’s favor. Both dramas are based on super popular C-novels so it’s possible that Zheng Shuang’s star will skyrocket next year.

huans1.jpg

Emerald Jade Lover is set in the 1930’s and 40’s Shanghai, and Lee Jong Seok plays a returning overseas executive with mysterious background birth secret, while Zheng Shuang’s female lead is a girl who’s life has been cruel to the hands of fate but changes once she crosses paths with the male lead. Filming begins in the January 2016 and the drama will film for three months.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/12/27/zheng-shuang-is-the-rumored-female-lead-of-emerald-jade-lover-with-lee-jong-seok/

• Like 3

Guest Sandy5959

Guys LOL This is... LOL :lol: I intend to make a photo like this when I saw Rania's post "he is missing" but too lazy hehe. Now someone make it for us hahahahaha :lol: 

Once again Soompi don't allow me to share IG post, I can only share the pic... Pls stop hate me Soompi :expressionless:

12356582_209705486034266_1397132781_n.jp

Cr dewie_coco

Via  jongsuk.ah

He's out on the quiets over here in Korea too.  You don't hear too much about him... He's not even the model for Skinfood anymore... I don't see any advets for his stuff... It makes me want to cry.  Maybe he has been working on school.  I wish him all the luck in the world.  I'll probably be in and out... it's been forever since I logged on to soompi.  Wanted to say a quick hello to everyone. ^^  I see LJS every time I walk by my front door... I have a 2016-2017 calendar I got... ages ago.  It's fun living in a place where I can simply buy stuff with his face on it.  ^^  Catch you later folks!!!

• Like 4

Guest Sandy5959

The missing report works hahahah :D Although he still hasn't updated anything but seeing him at school is much more better :rolleyes: Aww good job cutie!

34 minutes ago, irenetan said:

[28.12.14] Lee Jong Suk @ Pinocchio Filming Site

Cr: lee_jong_suk_fans_philippines

I just can't believe it's already one year :( Time flies... How I miss those Pinocchio times