Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk Is A Free Agent

BY Adrienne Stanley | Dec 31, 2015 09:28 AM EST

tumblr_inline_o0890hMdx71sp3v51_540.png

Lee Jong Suk will enter 2016 as a free agent, following the expiration of his exclusive contract with Wellmade Yedang.

On December 31, the Korean outlet Star News reported the latest development in representation for the 26-year-old Hallyu star. 

Lee successfully transitioned from runway modeling to emerge as one of the top young leading men in K-Drama and film. 

“After his contract with his current agency expires on December 31, Lee Jong Suk wants to take the time to carefully consider his next step,” said a representative for the actor, in a statement published by Newsis.

According to the report, Lee will focus on developing his acting and will concentrate on promoting in Korea. The article emphasized the amicable nature of his parting from Wellmade Yedang, stating that the agency will continue to support his future endeavors. 

His final project under the management of Wellmade Yedang is the Korean-Chinese co-production, “Jade Lovers,” which will begin shooting in early 2016. 

“Jade Lovers” is a highly-anticipated series that will reunite Lee with producer-director Jin Hyuk, whose prior credits include “City Hunter,” “Doctor Stranger” and “Master’s Sun.” “Jade Lovers” has been billed as the companion to the 2015 hit Chinese series, “Diamond Lover,” which starred Rain in one of his most lauded roles since he completed his mandatory military service. 

In 2012,  Lee Jong Suk experienced increased popularity through his portrayal of Go Nam Soon in the teen drama, “School 2013,” where he appeared opposite his real-life friend, Kim Woo Bin. 

His role as Park Soo Ha, a teen who possessed superhuman powers in the legal series, “I Can Hear Your Voice,” further solidified his reach with drama viewers. However, his turn as Choi Dal Po, opposite Park Shin Hye in SBS’s 2014-2015 hit, “Pinocchio,” captured the hearts of international fans, particularly audiences in China.

Source: Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/111452/20151231/lee-jong-suk-is-a-free-agent.htm

• Like 7

Guest Sandy5959
1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahahahahahahahh yesss 2015 is ending well afterall 

I'm still on cloud9 hehehehe :D Some silly dances b4 the year ends hahahahaha May the new year bring all the luck and happiness to u :lol:

bh9nJlY.gif

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

Is this true????? Daebak... this is the most unexpected piece of news... I hope he can find a new agency which will do its best for him and cherish him. What a crazy start to year 2016... :sweatingbullets: A Happy New Year to my beloved :heart: chingus in here... May 2016 be a better year for all of us!! :D

1 hour ago, asiaren said:

.....for all the ladies.and for soompiers , from soompi thread....!....2016....please , be good with us !!

I know, it's really unbelievable LOL My "slim chance" comes true at an unexpected time, what else could I wish for hehehe :w00t: 

And... Happy new year guysss :blush: It's such a magical thing to acquaint all of you here and feeling your love towards our boy also warm my heart! Like JS always says: THIS YEAR LET BE HAPPY TOGETHER! A big big heart for u :heart: 

OwXkq4N.jpg

Cr on pic

P.s: I know you're havin a wonderful holiday with your family but it's been a long time since we talked to each other so... miss u hehe :P Happy new year @mygirls! Wish you and your fam have the sweetest and greatest year a head :wub:

I woke up to say "happy New Years everyone". And to JS I believe you will find an agency that will represent you to the fullest and support you all the way.... go get them TIGER.   You only deserve the best.  :heart::blush:....@sandy5959.  Thanks sweetie and I wish the very best for you to excel in your studies and many success:grin: in Happy 2016!  Geonbai!

• Like 6

OMG, WoW!!! What a beautifully wonderful way to end the year 2015!!! Sukkie sure know how to surprise his fans.  BAI BAI WELLMADE!!!! So happy.. hihi.

Wishing all a prosperous, healthy new year bundle with lots of happiness in 2016 and beyond!!!

As for sukkie, may this year and all the coming years filled with love, happiness, success, n  good health personally and professionally.  Wishing you with all the blessing and support in whatever you choose to do.  May all your dreams and goals comes to true!

• Like 7

@rania. Should I be happy or wait for confirmation..:grin:. I'm sure there will be lots of agency going after him.  Isn't keyeast ksh agency?  Will they treat JS well?  How is keyeast?????????   I just want him to be well taken care of, not greedy am I?  :lol:

• Like 3

Lee Jong Suk becomes a free agent

lee-jong-suk_1451606053_af_org.jpg

Lee Jong Suk has become a free agent in the new year. His contract with Wellmade Yedang has come to an end, and he is reported to have decided to move on.

Lee Jong Suk's side stated on December 31, "We are here to talk about Lee Jong Suk's activities from here on forth, and his expired contract. After getting more than enough rest, he has recharged his energy. He will start the first half of 2016 with a production and is planning to have many productions in Korea as well."

They added, "Lee Jong Suk's contract with his former company ended on December 31. He will make a decision after having some deep thought. He decided to have a 'beautiful ending' with his company, with the joint Korean-Chinese drama 'Jade Sweetheart' being his last production while under Wellmade."

Furthermore, "Lee Jong Suk wants to repay all of the Korean and international fans who have generously given him love, support and encouragement, by showing his best acting."

And will Lee Jong Suk be joining a new agency anytime soon? His side stated, "He will be focusing on acting for the time being, and his future course of action will be his top priority and he is planning to carefully consider it."

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk cast in his first Chinese drama, 'Jade Sweetheart'

So technically, Lee Jong Suk's contract with Wellmade Yedang ended officially in 2015, but he will stay with the company for the beginning of 2016, as he films 'Jade Sweetheart'.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/lee-jong-suk-becomes-a-free-agent

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk is going to continue as a free agent in the meantime

Free agent Lee Jong Suk received an offer of Chinese investment of 6 billion won to join a one-person-only management company, but he has refused it. 

“Lee Jong Suk received a lot of contract offers, but he has refused all, and he will continue to work with his present manager as a free agent in the meantime.”

He has hired a manager from another company that he is unrelated with and he has contacted a promotional agency for his promotions in the meantime.

Cr:  amyhsk

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Lee Jong Suk is going to continue as a free agent in the meantime

Free agent Lee Jong Suk received an offer of Chinese investment of 6 billion won to join a one-person-only management company, but he has refused it. 

“Lee Jong Suk received a lot of contract offers, but he has refused all, and he will continue to work with his present manager as a free agent in the meantime.”

He has hired a manager from another company that he is unrelated with and he has contacted a promotional agency for his promotions in the meantime.

Cr:  amyhsk

Our dude is using his head wisely.  I have always thought he has made right decisions about his career all the time and I feel he is continuing to make them now.

*Gasp*!  

May be he has a smart head apart from it being a handsome one?????

*proud* * proud*

• Like 6