Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest Sandy5959

When Santa is annoyed at his beard LOL :lol: 

Before...

ASjtc8j.gif

transforming...

K60cblc.png

and after... wow handsome hahahahaha :lol: 

ukhR2Ph.gif

Spoiler

bonus an adorable reindeer for u guys LOL

BNuLLfI.gif

Guest Yuan_IX

tumblr_ngkeoqgjCB1sl7awmo7_1280.jpg

cr: owner

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Jong Suk and all his beloved fans.

Wishing Jong Suk an even brighter future with his career endeavour and many more memorable roles in 2016 and beyond.

Thanks everyone, especially dear Rania, for keeping this thread always lively with many updates of Jong Suk.

I dnt know why sompi hate me these days. I can't post pics bcoz soompi didnt allow me. 

Anyway i'm lucky i can log in today. 2016 is just a few days away. Hopefully we'll get to see Lee Jong Suk very soon. Hopefully too he had an enjoyable & meaningful Xmas & new year celebrations with his family, friends & fans. 

Dear Lee Jong Suk oppa,                              Please be healthy & happy and return to us soon. We are waiting for you. Love you.       :heart: 

**i still can't attach a pic here :tears:

Guest Sandy5959
20 minutes ago, aydenJ said:

I dnt know why sompi hate me these days. I can't post pics bcoz soompi didnt allow me. 

Anyway i'm lucky i can log in today. 2016 is just a few days away. Hopefully we'll get to see Lee Jong Suk very soon. Hopefully too he had an enjoyable & meaningful Xmas & new year celebrations with his family, friends & fans. 

Dear Lee Jong Suk oppa,                              Please be healthy & happy and return to us soon. We are waiting for you. Love you.       :heart: 

**i still can't attach a pic here :tears:

I know what u feel LOL Soompi used to hate me, too *and it seems Soompi hates everyone LOOL* :sweatingbullets: 

18 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Seems that Zheng Shuang is going to be LJS' leading lady in Jade Lovers

cr:青春影视偶像 

Ah... I just said in that thread then saw the update here. Well... ^_^

14 minutes ago, Kate Jolie said:

Is this a new CF? 

No it isnt, this is a combination of his old CFs. But it's lovely hehehe I love this video :wub:

13 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

he is missing :D 

Maybe he is enjoying his last few days in 2015 before he starts being busy next year (which is merely 4 days away)! i'm positive he'll post updates on new year...

@Rania Zeid does he play ninja again? ^_^