MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

[ENG SUB] 장난스런 키스 Playful Kiss NG @ 2010-10-31 MBC Happy Time

I just can't get over So Min's laugh... She's like teasing him... maybe both of them were still high from kissing each other a moment before this scene :D

-------------

Q&A from the First Love Story with Hyun Joong

Source: eppeun22 @ naver

Korean-English translation: wonderrrgirl @ LoveKimHyunJoong.com.

Q1. (your) confident feature?

A1:  Fans said my eyes are pretty. I don't know if it's a joke or the truth,  but (they say) there are stars shining inside my eyes.

Q2. Love?

A2:  For me, two person who are fond of each other is love. Just the two  person who likes each other is love. Is that not right? Whatever  immortal way of saying is not what I like. In words it is simple. Two  person who are fond of each other is love.

Q3. Ideal female?

A3: A girl who is well-mannered, sensible/wise, doesn't meddle, treats me well.

Whether  she has double eyelids, regardless of this or that, the moment I saw  (her) I'll feel, "(she is) pretty & cute" to that extent, I think  I'll like (her).

Q4. "you love her" vs "she loves you"?

A4: I want to go on a date with the person I like.

I want to treat the girl I like very well.

For that girl, giving her happy feelings is my style.

Q5. Do you have confidence to give love to the person you love?

A5. I have a personality that treats people well. I like to take care of her.

Q6. Do you believe in "Love by fate?"

A6: Yes I love in Love by fate.

The style that suits me is a tendency to fall in love with the woman at first sight.

no  matter what, regardless of the girl's personality or  Mal-ssi-deung(background?), I'll say "ah" the moment I saw her and feel  for her.

Therefore, such moments I feel it's a "destined meeting", I think.

========

Note  from Wonderrrgirl : I think you may notice that the way I phrase the  English is a little weird.. sorry about that, but I want to try to keep  the Korean meaning and phrasing as much as I can, because I think it  matters somehow. (The feel.. etc) So apologies if there's bad  English/weird phrasings. T.T

-----------------

Well Hyun Joong was asked many times about his ideal girl, but as far as I remember he never mentioned anything this specific like "girl doesn't have to have double eyelids" :D

It's really weird he said that after he started work with So Min, right?? :D Reaaalllllyyyy weird.... :D

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HARHAR! finally! A JSM&KHJ Thread here!

Love this couple/pairing to bits!

I hope for more news about the two! well, esp JSM. since KHJ seems to get more attention. :P

Can't wait for the PK Youtube version! :D

Guest xpressgirl

ooo nice...a thread about the PK couple!!!

we should put up a compilation of all the pics of them together! can we do that??

doesn't it seem like KHJ laughs a lot more now than before?? I think its because of JSM :wub:

Reposted from : lovekimhyunjoong.com (Fallen For a Star)

Thanks wonderrrgirl for your hardwork in translating!

Q&A from the First Love Story with Hyun Joong:

Q1. 자신있는 곳은?

A1.팬분들이 눈이 예쁘다고 말 씀해 주십니다. 장난인지 진실인지 알수는 없지만 눈속에 별이 빛나고 있다고.

Q2. 사랑이란?

A2: 두사람이 저로 좋아하는 것 그것이 사랑입니다.

그냥 두사람이 좋으면 사랑. 그걸로 좋지않은가요?

불멸의 뭐라든가 그런말투도 좋아하지 않습니다

말로서는 간단합니다. 두사람이 좋아하는 것 그것이 사랑입니다

Q3. 이상형의 여성은?

A3: 얌전하고 현명하며 나서지않고 나한테만 잘해주는 여성

모습은 쌍꺼플이 있다거나 없다거나 그런거나 그런거에 상관없이 봤을 때의 느낌이 "이쁘고 귀엽네" 정도로 좋다고 생각합니다.

A4: 내가 좋아하는 사람과 사귀고 싶습니다

내가 좋아하는 여정에게 제가 잘 해주고 싶어요

그 여성에게 행복을 느끼게 해주는 스타일입니다.

Q5. 사랑하는 사랑에게 잘 해줄 자신이 있습니까?

A5: 저는 잘 해주는 성격입니다. 보살피는것을 좋아합니다.

Q6. "운명적인 사랑" 을 믿습니까?

A6: 네 믿습니다 운명적인 사랑.

내 스타일과 맞는 여성에게 한눈에 반하는 경향이 있습니다.

그 여성의 성격이나 말씨등은 전혀 상관없이 그 여성을 본 순간 "아"하고 느껴지는 여성이 있습니다.

그래서 그렇게 느껴지는 순간을 "운명적인 만남" 이라고 생가합니다.

Source: eppeun22 @ naver

Korean-English translation: wonderrrgirl @ LoveKimHyunJoong.com.

Q1. (your) confident feature?

A1: Fans said my eyes are pretty. I don't know if it's a joke or the truth, but (they say) there are stars shining inside my eyes.

Q2. Love?

A2: For me, two person who are fond of each other is love. Just the two person who likes each other is love. Is that not right? Whatever immortal way of saying is not what I like. In words it is simple. Two person who are fond of each other is love.

Q3. Ideal female?

A3: A girl who is well-mannered, sensible/wise, doesn't meddle, treats me well.

Whether she has double eyelids, regardless of this or that, the moment I saw (her) I'll feel, "(she is) pretty & cute" to that extent, I think I'll like (her).

A4: I want to go on a date with the person I like.

I want to treat the girl I like very well.

For that girl, giving her happy feelings is my style.

Q5. Do you have confidence to give love to the person you love?

A5. I have a personality that treats people well. I like to take care of her.

Q6. Do you believe in "Love by fate?"

A6: Yes I love in Love by fate.

The style that suits me is a tendency to fall in love with the woman at first sight.

no matter what, regardless of the girl's personality or Mal-ssi-deung(background?), I'll say "ah" the moment I saw her and feel for her.

Therefore, such moments I feel it's a "destined meeting", I think.

========

Note: I think you may notice that the way I phrase the English is a little weird.. sorry about that, but I want to try to keep the Korean meaning and phrasing as much as I can, because I think it matters somehow. (The feel.. etc) So apologies if there's bad English/weird phrasings. T.T

& Sorry about the Mal-ssi-deung말씨등 part, I am not too sure what this means also T.T. Never seen or heard of it. I tried to break it down though~ Perhaps some of you can help here:

말씨= Way of speaking

등 = it can be "back" or "ranking" or "light".

So you can see how I sort of 'infer' it should mean something like background or sth. Yup? by wonderrrgirl

by bb

as for the last part, maybe he's referring to social standing and social class...?

=========

I was just reading this at the other forum, I can't help but share this, this was asked he was still filming "Playful Kiss" and is it only me,I highlighted the Question about his "ideal female" the first person that came into my mind the HJL was describing is JSM! What do you think?hehehe!lol!

yeah i thought it was odd that "double eyelids" was mentioned since you know people don't really start their answer with that description when it comes to their ideal girl..it's like hmmmm.but yeah i love him and jsm together!

yeah that is a bit funny. you normally just say as long as she is nice but not describing as detail such as eyelids. that's funny!

khj said more things about jsm like pretty and stuff but i haven't heard jsm first impression on khj or anything specifically about him.

Only 1 more day until tuesday!!!! YT version will be out!! Yay soooo excited I can hardly wait anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There has been fancams of HJ filming for YT version, but havent seen any when they're filming together :/ hope to see some soon :D

Thanks for the translation of Hyun Joong's interview! Haha i noticed that too when he mentioned about the "double eye lid", kinda interesting i admit.

P.S. i love the name of the thread! Minjoong sound so cute! we support them as HJ&SM as well as SJ&HN ^_^

I really love their chemistry...

I hope their story in PK will be real...

The will get married, of course not now,

because they have a bright and long career.

But, I hope they can become a real couple...

Hehehehe, maybe in 4 or 5 years later,

If they in relationship now, they will be easy to break up...

So I hope later, they will work together again and then become real couple and get married...

I always look their chemistry either in offscreen or onscreen...

I love them in the both.

For first time, i watched them in their first interview,

Jusng so Min said that she called Kim Hyun Joong as sunbaenim...

and then they laughed together and i thought "wow... they have amazing chemistry,

PK will be A great drama for this year"...

When i saw the 1st episode then yes i screamed "G8 dosn't choose wrong couple"

Then, there are so many offscreen picture"...

And they are so cute, sweet, great and amazing,...

I can't say one by one about them... but they interest me...

In their pic with a little girl, they were looked like a family.

also with their pic with EunJoo, They so amazing.

I hope, there will be many offscrean pics about our MINJOONG...

hehehehehe

I hope they are close and still contact each other...

[Vid]101101 M.Kiss YT Special Edition Press Conference [TVDaily]

uploader: inamsom1

Love they're wearing black, they're so cute together. I hope and pray that this Special YT episodes will be a big hit!I am already excited for tomorrow. They will show more steamy Love scenes? Wow!

Pkissers and Pkaholics - Lets help promote this YT episodes of Playful kiss, and don't forget to always rate the video as LIKE and share the links to everyone.Let us all make KHJ's desire to "I hope ‘Playful Kiss’ can participate in the phenomenon and become an international icon.”

Special online version of “Playful Kiss” will reveal steamy love scene

by jeshicaa / AllKPop

Recently, we revealed that MBC’s official Youtube channel for “Playful Kiss” will release a series of special online episodes starting on November 11th.

On November 1st, Kim Hyun Joong hinted, “Expect a steamy love scene,” at the press conference in Seoul’s Coex mall earlier this afternoon.

He also commented about his “married” life, saying, “This is my second time being married because of the MBC show ‘We Got Married‘. But when it comes to dramas, it is my first time getting married.”

He added, “Since  Youtube does not have strict restrictions, we were able to show a  steamier love scene than on television. I believe that the couple will  look more natural than on TV. Youtube is a place where netizens of the  entire world can share and communicate. I hope ‘Playful Kiss’ can  participate in the phenomenon and become an international icon.”

Kim Hyun Joong explained that the the Youtube episode will conclude the mini series. “The  TV series ended with the marriage, but the viewers are probably more  curious about the life of the newlyweds. We included episodes the  viewers would have wanted to see.”

Meanwhile, the special  episodes of ‘Playful Kiss’ will be divided into seven different videos,  about 10 minutes each. The first episode will be posted on Tuesdays and  Wednesdays starting on the 2nd.

Wait, but that’s not all! On the  17th and 18th, making-of films including special NG cuts will also be  released! Although the drama itself ended, it seems like the hype has  yet to fade.

----------------

Now I won't be able to sleep.... tomorrow come faster please!!!

OMO OMO i'm gone just for a few hours and when I came back I read the" MORE STEAMY SCENES"....CAN'T WAIT MANNNN!!!!!!!!!

you have to see there is a pic on the press conference where khj was looking at jsm. i hope they post it here, since i still don't know how to post pic. :crazy:

they loookkkkkkkkkkk great togetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not great actually AWESOME is the word.

check out this one

from 0:30 -0:43 they are so cuteeeee!

from 0.28 -0.38 they are really shyyyyy :wub:

Guest Leopoldine

you have to see there is a pic on the press conference where khj was looking at jsm. i hope they post it here, since i still don't know how to post pic. :crazy:

they loookkkkkkkkkkk great togetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not great actually AWESOME is the word.

Are you talking about this lovely and magnificient pic? I hope the pic won't be too big. :sweatingbullets:

pc45.jpg

This look is LOVE guys. Or else, he really does know how to act in love. :wub:

there's a pic in kathy's blog, it seems KHJ is checking JSM's minidress.:P

Leader is not really fond of exposing skin when it comes to his girl.

ah it's the 6th picture.

HYUNMIN (or minjoong) ..Then, and Now...

by agnes and kathy @ http://kathysbench.blogspot.com/

how close our MR. and MRS. Baek right now??

Here are the collages they made to compare!

can you see the progress of our fave couple from 1st presscon to just today..?

Search+results+for+my+pi.jpg

Look at their hand placements and body language, you can clearly see that they have gotten used skin ship with each other. kekekekeke. maybe the steamy scenes and the kisses did it all, but they are just so adorable...!!!

hm1.jpg

Look at the look in hyunjoong's face before and after...

isnt it just telling..?

they really have a great chemistry...!!!!

for more pics CLICK HERE

there's a pic in kathy's blog, it seems KHJ is checking JSM's minidress.:P

Leader is not really fond of exposing skin when it comes to his girl.

ah it's the 6th picture.

Can you tell me which picture that you saw in Kathy's bench blog, I seem can't find it..

Another Video from the YT Playful kiss Press Conference by KHJ Perfect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f8cCUrXLAc&feature=sub

I love Perfect, they even have their own press photographer, and they're included in all KHJ's activites. my hats off tothem, they are great.

Archived