Woah.. SM actually called me?

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

Guest courtleee

wowwwww you're so lucky><

ohohohohohhoho

i remember you in the SUC haha

im thinking about sending in an audition too now LOLLLLL.

good luck in your second audition!

lolllllllll you would post in this thread

did you send in  your jyp audition? O__O

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wowwwww you're so lucky><

lolllllllll you would post in this thread

did you send in  your jyp audition? O__O

YEA AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

but i uno if its how they usually do it aka send an email that they got the email and stuf=/

Guest ChocolateAndMint

wao :o you're soooo luckyyy :D I'm glad for you, congrats and good luck from now on :D

one question though, you said you sent and e-mail to YG? can you tell me what address you sent it to, please?

thanks and congrats again ^^

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

wao :o you're soooo luckyyy :D I'm glad for you, congrats and good luck from now on :D

one question though, you said you sent and e-mail to YG? can you tell me what address you sent it to, please?

thanks and congrats again ^^

I sent it by mail, not email. Also, I just used the address on their audition website.

• 1 month later...
Guest rach111

I was told not to spam them ._. Otherwise they'll mark the applications as spam. I've sent them about four times anyway and got a reply about 3 times. The automated twice and another saying they don't have any plans on auditions outside Korea at the moment. But like on another topic I've been told that as a malaysian, I have very little chance. I don't really know why to write on my application since in Malaysia, we have many races like Malay, Indians and Chinese and so I'm Chinese but born in Malaysia. Although that doesn't really change anything ._.

Plus this year's global audition is in Korea -_- how is that global?

@suddenattack: I'm like, 16 as of 2011 and plus I'm not Korean so I dont have much chance. But anyway, Congrats! (: and what other ent cos did you apply for? When are you going to audition live? :)

• 1 month later...
Guest yoon_ji99

Wow O.O that's seriously amazing. I went to the weekly auditions and the lady kept me in the room for 15+ minutes....but it's been a year and no rejection or confirmation. I just sent in an email audition and it's been like a month and no reply? I just wish that they'd give me a rejection... something is better than nothing eh? Haha... but dang....you're quite lucky! How'd your in person audition go? I feel so old O.o... i'm 16 right now, but turning 17... I might as well give up! haha!

Guest daehanee

So I've been keeping up with this thread for a little white...and was just wondering, what happened?? o_O

how was ny??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest iiino8181

wow, you ARE so lucky X) I want to try SM too, but i have no confidence to send them emails until now ;(

I really envy you, you know? Dx But your story gave me some courage! You auditioned for SM when you're 2 years older than me xP so I believe I have so much time to audition haha :D

how about your parent's reaction when you told them about the call?  have you told them about SM Audition before you sent the (many) emails? hehe tongue.gif

and, if you ARE accepted (i hope so! fighting!^^), will you move to Korea alone, since you're a trainee? or your parents will move to Korea too?

Good luck!! You're really lucky! I hope they accept you!! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived