woah LOL :D

you have a lot of connections!! lucky :P

GOOD LUCK AGAIN,

um.. wuts your name again?

sudden attack!

good luck. :D

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ON UR JOURNEY

(hopefully ur a Christian)

lol I don't have alot of connections lol...The only connection I have is my friend (ex-trainee remember?) that I told you about from the other thread. I just like to point out to people that it isn't impossible if want to audition to a Kpop Entertainment industry if you are over the age of 17....They certainly make exceptions for people who look alot younger than they actually are.

nd are you asking for my name or the OP's name...lol sorry it's kinda confusing :P

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

woah LOL :D

you have a lot of connections!! lucky :P

GOOD LUCK AGAIN,

um.. wuts your name again?

sudden attack!

good luck. :D

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ON UR JOURNEY

(hopefully ur a Christian)

Lol, thank you! :] and yeah I am Christian so that's good, haha.

Guest strawberry♡

That's great.So you're 14?Same as me.I gonna apply for

SM or YG Ent.Not suree..Maybe I apply next year.

Wish you luck in entertainment industry.

one question - do I have to have any connections

with Korean people?

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

That's great.So you're 14?Same as me.I gonna apply for

SM or YG Ent.Not suree..Maybe I apply next year.

Wish you luck in entertainment industry.

one question - do I have to have any connections

with Korean people?

You don't really need any connections, but it may help in some cases.

lol sorry i replied but i was on my sister's account!

she should start using her own computer. >:/

lol I don't have alot of connections lol...The only connection I have is my friend (ex-trainee remember?) that I told you about from the other thread. I just like to point out to people that it isn't impossible if want to audition to a Kpop Entertainment industry if you are over the age of 17....They certainly make exceptions for people who look alot younger than they actually are.

nd are you asking for my name or the OP's name...lol sorry it's kinda confusing :P

buahahha XD thats true i guess.

the disadvantage that i have is that i have a big head.

my mom told me that she had to have a c-section cuz my head was too big.

T_T

oh and i was asking for both of your names. hehehe... grammar mistake! im a confusing person haha sorry 8)

Lol, thank you! :] and yeah I am Christian so that's good, haha.

thats good 8)

when do you leave for your live audition again?

you might have said it but i forgot :/

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

lol sorry i replied but i was on my sister's account!

she should start using her own computer. >:/

buahahha XD thats true i guess.

the disadvantage that i have is that i have a big head.

my mom told me that she had to have a c-section cuz my head was too big.

T_T

oh and i was asking for both of your names. hehehe... grammar mistake! im a confusing person haha sorry 8)

thats good 8)

when do you leave for your live audition again?

you might have said it but i forgot :/

I have a big head too lol...My mom told me it was so hard to push me out when she was in labor :sweatingbullets:

*sigh* Yeah us people with big heads have a huge disadvantage, because poeple with little heads are considered more esthetically pleasing. If we ever do get picked by SM Entertainment and we have to do a photoshoot, the photographer will tell us to moved way back so to make an illusion that we have a tiny head lol. :lol:

Oh yeah and my name is Angela...But people call me Angel.

@sudden3attack: Good luck with your auditions...Did the lady say if they will hold their USA Global Auditions this year? Cuz I'm gett ing a little worried.

Guest strawberry♡

Oh..right,It would great if someone would have me

for the audition.

What song did you sing for the audition?

English song or Korean song or both?

Can I send both songs?

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

I have a big head too lol...My mom told me it was so hard to push me out when she was in labor  :sweatingbullets:

*sigh* Yeah us people with big heads have a huge disadvantage, because poeple with little heads are considered more esthetically pleasing. If we ever do get picked by SM Entertainment and we have to do a photoshoot, the photographer will tell us to moved way back so to make an illusion that we have a tiny head lol.  :lol:

@sudden3attack: Good luck with your auditions...Did the lady say if they will hold their USA Global Auditions this year? Cuz I'm gett ing a little worried.

She said there MAY be one.. but she's not sure. I'm not sure where she stands in SM besides the recruiting agency, so hey, I don't know either.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

She said there MAY be one.. but she's not sure. I'm not sure where she stands in SM besides the recruiting agency, so hey, I don't know either.

Ok...Thanks for the info ;)

I have a big head too lol...My mom told me it was so hard to push me out when she was in labor :sweatingbullets:

*sigh* Yeah us people with big heads have a huge disadvantage, because poeple with little heads are considered more esthetically pleasing. If we ever do get picked by SM Entertainment and we have to do a photoshoot, the photographer will tell us to moved way back so to make an illusion that we have a tiny head lol. :lol:

LOL :/ that sucks.

maybe if i grow taller and work out, then i can have a big body in proportion to my big head so that my body-head ratio will look normal. hehe XD

seriously o_o

angela, i see >: )

im anthony, but i think you already know O_o

ugh i really hope there is one.

cuz if not, ill have to refer to email auditioning and i look better in real life than in pictures. -.-

thanks for the info tho. ;)

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

LOL :/ that sucks.

maybe if i grow taller and work out, then i can have a big body in proportion to my big head so that my body-head ratio will look normal. hehe XD

seriously o_o

angela, i see >: )

im anthony, but i think you already know O_o

Well from your avatar picture you have a skinny head so that's better than a big, round melon head :P

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

Well from your avatar picture you have a skinny head so that's better than a big, round melon head :P

Agreed, haha. Your head does not look big at all.. haha, I've had people tell me I have a GIANT head though.. lol. It's just my hair though.. I think. :]

Guest candylove.

Hi! So i recently send an email application to SM entertainment and just today at 3:28AM I received an email back from them. They wrote to me in Chinese, since I'm Chinese, saying they received my application,they have noticed me or something and they said something else about notifying me after they sent my application..o_O.

yea..the Chinese written didn't make much sense

anyways, I was just wondering, did you receive such an email  or did you only receive a phone call?

This is mad exciting. I'll be stalking this thread for updates. >_<

Yeah, I hope you don't feel too creeped out because of that. Hahahaha.

You're fourteen? Wowowowow.

Did you just turn fourteen or are you turning fifteen soon?

Trainees are getting younger and younger and younger.

Same with idols.

/cradles old, ancient back

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

This is mad exciting. I'll be stalking this thread for updates. >_<

Yeah, I hope you don't feel too creeped out because of that. Hahahaha.

You're fourteen? Wowowowow.

Did you just turn fourteen or are you turning fifteen soon?

Trainees are getting younger and younger and younger.

Same with idols.

/cradles old, ancient back

Yeah Im 14. I turned 14 this year, haha. So yeah, I am pretty young):

Archived