Woah.. SM actually called me?

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IsInsaneJungle

Oh! This is super duper cool! I can't believe i read all the threads from page 1 to 6. LOL! All the best for your live audition! I'm gonna send in mine to JYP, Sidus, SM and Pledis in December! Should i spam them? Aha!

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

hey have you done your second audition yet?

Not yet, she stated it will be sometime in November- December, but to be sure, imma call them back around this weekend ,haha.

Guest cocobutter212

Not yet, she stated it will be sometime in November- December, but to be sure, imma call them back around this weekend ,haha.

oooh! pls let us know how it goes!! =)

Guest yunjungsik_

im kind of hating you right now :)

haha nahh kidding man thats heaps good!

i was hoping and praying you were going to be 17 so that made me feel like i actually had a chance

but your 14 T_____T" so i hate you more xP

anyways how tall are you btw?

AND

what did you include in your auditions to the companies? sorry if i might sound noob but this is what i thought you had

to include in an email to them :

a video introducing yourself and general info and then some singing and dancing....right? O.O"

if you did...what song did you sing and what did you dance to?

ps. when is your audition? :]

goodluck to you man!

Guest strawberrykiss989

Ah no fair you're soooo young! Fourteen years old... >sigh< I auditioned when I was fourteen for SM Entertainment but I only got to a second audition... And now I'm seventeen the clock is ticking. I'm getting old!!! So I decided to send an audition online like you but I got a message saying it was 'delayed' I figured this out due to Google Translator... Oh well I'll wait... Btw I don't know if you have mentioned it already but how long did the whole process take from sending the email to getting the call? I'm sorry if you have already said so before but can you tell me again because you know old aunties like me have short term memory... ^_^

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

im kind of hating you right now :)

haha nahh kidding man thats heaps good!

i was hoping and praying you were going to be 17 so that made me feel like i actually had a chance

but your 14 T_____T" so i hate you more xP

anyways how tall are you btw?

AND

what did you include in your auditions to the companies? sorry if i might sound noob but this is what i thought you had

to include in an email to them :

a video introducing yourself and general info and then some singing and dancing....right? O.O"

if you did...what song did you sing and what did you dance to?

ps. when is your audition? :]

goodluck to you man!

Well, thanks for the good luck, really appreciated! :] Also, I'm REALLY short.. haha. Last time I check, I was about.. 5,5? That's like. 165 cm tall I believe. For the auditions, I sent pictures and .mp3's of singing. Nothing more and nothing less. I also added the info they asked for such as age, height, weight, name, etc. 

PS. Where you in SUC 2010? I think I remember seeing you and voting for you. Did you make it? 

Ah no fair you're soooo young! Fourteen years old... >sigh< I auditioned when I was fourteen for SM Entertainment but I only got to a second audition... And now I'm seventeen the clock is ticking. I'm getting old!!! So I decided to send an audition online like you but I got a message saying it was 'delayed' I figured this out due to Google Translator... Oh well I'll wait... Btw I don't know if you have mentioned it already but how long did the whole process take from sending the email to getting the call? I'm sorry if you have already said so before but can you tell me again because you know old aunties like me have short term memory... ^_^

Uhm.. I think it took about.. maybe, 1 - 2 weeks from the last email I sent them. It wasn't like the next day I was called, you should just try and be patient. ^^ Good luck to you too!~

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

You're story like made my day! It's kind of funny because of your spamming of emails/cool how they contacted you/out of the blue because you were at school. You are really young though, fourteen years old... what year were you born?

1996. Haha, makes me feel good that if made you day. :]

Guest Henna_HaNeul

So yeah.. I can't believe they actually called me. I'd just like to share this story on soompi, so.. I shall start from the beginning. :D stay if you wanna hear about it,, if not you can go too ^^;. Anyways, I sent emails to SM, JYP, YG, and a ton of other entertainments. I didn't really think that I'd get very far, but now, being almost 2 months since I sent the emails, I got a mysterious phone call during school. There was a voicemail message to me and I listened to it. I AM Korean, but I'm not that good at talking, but this lady on the phone spoke in Korean. I got the GENERAL idea of what she was saying. She told me that she's from NY, and that she's with SM Entertainment. She stated that I do not have to send so many emails, because I sent ALOT, ALOT. (lol) Also, she said something about me being a hakseng, (student) and that I have a chance. She said that she could assemble an audition for me in NY, I live in Jersey. So yeah.. this is my experience, I was CRAZY when I heard that she said she's a rep from SM Entertainment. 

EDIT: I also sent post auditions.

OMG!? YOU'RE SOOO LUCKY!!!!

...What are the odds of a 14 year old someone living in London, who's half Filipino and half Pakistani being in the K-pop scene T^T I don't think i have a chance.

Honestly! I think it's because you're good looking, you can probably sing well and your slim so maybe you can dance well too! 

I can only sing -.- not well even!!

I HOPE YOU MAKE IT FAARR! LIKE REALLY FAR.... OUT OF SPACE KIND OF FAR!

I'm gonna start stalking you so you never forget me so when you're famous you're going to say 'I LOVE SOOMPI AND THIS STALKER CALLED HENNA!'

sorry kind of hyping for no reason, actually maybe the reason is because you got called... the reason IS that! OMG!

Yeah anyways congrats!!!!

Guest Vanessa232571

Ah, so lucky!! Good luck, man! I'm planning to audition myself :D

So yeah.. I can't believe they actually called me. I'd just like to share this story on soompi, so.. I shall start from the beginning. :D stay if you wanna hear about it,, if not you can go too ^^;. Anyways, I sent emails to SM, JYP, YG, and a ton of other entertainments. I didn't really think that I'd get very far, but now, being almost 2 months since I sent the emails, I got a mysterious phone call during school. There was a voicemail message to me and I listened to it. I AM Korean, but I'm not that good at talking, but this lady on the phone spoke in Korean. I got the GENERAL idea of what she was saying. She told me that she's from NY, and that she's with SM Entertainment. She stated that I do not have to send so many emails, because I sent ALOT, ALOT. (lol) Also, she said something about me being a hakseng, (student) and that I have a chance. She said that she could assemble an audition for me in NY, I live in Jersey. So yeah.. this is my experience, I was CRAZY when I heard that she said she's a rep from SM Entertainment. 

EDIT: I also sent post auditions.

I HAVE QUESTIONS FOR EMAIL AUDITIONS@@@@@@@@@@

i was hoping that you could help me, since you sent a successful email audition ^^

1. which email site do you use? i mean your email, not SM's. so like, do you use hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc or korean email sites like daum? im afraid my email wont be compatible with theirs so i want to know which email u sent ur application with so make sure that it goes through. 

2. how do you attach music files? do you give them a link to box.net or something? do they have to download it? is it a link to youtube? ..... in a shortened question, how would you attach a music file for them to listen to? how did you do it? x)

3. how do you attach a video for a dancing clip? i know that thye wont really open up a link from youtube, so how would you show them ur dancing? how would you upload it and attach it to the mail?

4. THANK YOU. SOMEONE, PLEASE ANSWER THIS. i need help :(

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

I HAVE QUESTIONS FOR EMAIL AUDITIONS@@@@@@@@@@

i was hoping that you could help me, since you sent a successful email audition ^^

1. which email site do you use? i mean your email, not SM's. so like, do you use hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc or korean email sites like daum? im afraid my email wont be compatible with theirs so i want to know which email u sent ur application with so make sure that it goes through. 

2. how do you attach music files? do you give them a link to box.net or something? do they have to download it? is it a link to youtube? ..... in a shortened question, how would you attach a music file for them to listen to? how did you do it? x)

3. how do you attach a video for a dancing clip? i know that thye wont really open up a link from youtube, so how would you show them ur dancing? how would you upload it and attach it to the mail?

4. THANK YOU. SOMEONE, PLEASE ANSWER THIS. i need help :(

(answered in the sm email audition topic by someone else)

ohohohohohhoho

i remember you in the SUC haha

im thinking about sending in an audition too now LOLLLLL.

good luck in your second audition!

Archived