Woah.. SM actually called me?

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

So yeah.. I can't believe they actually called me. I'd just like to share this story on soompi, so.. I shall start from the beginning. :D stay if you wanna hear about it,, if not you can go too ^^;. Anyways, I sent emails to SM, JYP, YG, and a ton of other entertainments. I didn't really think that I'd get very far, but now, being almost 2 months since I sent the emails, I got a mysterious phone call during school. There was a voicemail message to me and I listened to it. I AM Korean, but I'm not that good at talking, but this lady on the phone spoke in Korean. I got the GENERAL idea of what she was saying. She told me that she's from NY, and that she's with SM Entertainment. She stated that I do not have to send so many emails, because I sent ALOT, ALOT. (lol) Also, she said something about me being a hakseng, (student) and that I have a chance. She said that she could assemble an audition for me in NY, I live in Jersey. So yeah.. this is my experience, I was CRAZY when I heard that she said she's a rep from SM Entertainment. 

EDIT: I also sent post auditions.

^Bro! Good luck man! Practice hard for the NY auditions man! I hope you make it as a trainee, and dude, I can see you have the looks :D And you're Korean so it's also a plus man. Good luck :D

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nyehxbrooklynrage

Haha! The same thing happened to me a week ago. They just called and said that they enjoyed the video I sent of me singing and requested for me to go to LA to audition for them in person.  I'm 17 and I sent two CDs of me singing and acting. I'm not korean though. o___o;;; Ahhhhh fuifgkfutsutyfgj.  IDK what to do. ;.;

Guest Fikachoi

Haha! The same thing happened to me a week ago. They just called and said that they enjoyed the video I sent of me singing and requested for me to go to LA to audition for them in person.  I'm 17 and I sent two CDs of me singing and acting. I'm not korean though. o___o;;; Ahhhhh fuifgkfutsutyfgj.  IDK what to do. ;.;

omg you are so lucky! r u a female or male?

^Lol, nice and very lucky :P I want to send them a video of me dancing but it's a 1 in about 500,000 chance that they'll come across my video :P So I decided that I might just go the Weekly Auditions in LA. 

Decide with your parents that you want to go .__. and this might be your only chance :P And practice like you've never practiced before, because this time they'll be expecting more of you from the video, so prove that it is you by giving it at least the minimum about 150% effort, anymore would be even better.

Good Luck, and practice hard :D

Guest nyehxbrooklynrage

^Lol, nice and very lucky :P I want to send them a video of me dancing but it's a 1 in about 500,000 chance that they'll come across my video :P So I decided that I might just go the Weekly Auditions in LA. 

Decide with your parents that you want to go .__. and this might be your only chance :P And practice like you've never practiced before, because this time they'll be expecting more of you from the video, so prove that it is you by giving it at least the minimum about 150% effort, anymore would be even better.

Good Luck, and practice hard :D

I already graduated and I already have money saved up to go to LA from work. Just need the OK from my mom and pops. The only problem is that.. for dancing.. I only know how to do contemporary and jazz really well. -_-" And now trying to figure out a new song to sing along with another monologue. xD Also, thank you! I'm also cambodian/chinese. Fufufufu. 

I already graduated and I already have money saved up to go to LA from work. Just need the OK from my mom and pops. The only problem is that.. for dancing.. I only know how to do contemporary and jazz really well. -_-" And now trying to figure out a new song to sing along with another monologue. xD Also, thank you! I'm also cambodian/chinese. Fufufufu. 

Aha, it's rare for me to meet Cambodian/Chinese! And knowing any dance that you're comfortable doing is always better than knowing every single dance in the world but you can't even dance it well, so knowing how to do contemporary and jazz really well is always good (I do popping). 

Anyways, good luck trying to find that new song, and practice hard :D Since you've already graduated your mom and dad shouldn't really mind, because you've finished school.

• 3 months later...

So yeah.. I can't believe they actually called me. I'd just like to share this story on soompi, so.. I shall start from the beginning. :D stay if you wanna hear about it,, if not you can go too ^^;. Anyways, I sent emails to SM, JYP, YG, and a ton of other entertainments. I didn't really think that I'd get very far, but now, being almost 2 months since I sent the emails, I got a mysterious phone call during school. There was a voicemail message to me and I listened to it. I AM Korean, but I'm not that good at talking, but this lady on the phone spoke in Korean. I got the GENERAL idea of what she was saying. She told me that she's from NY, and that she's with SM Entertainment. She stated that I do not have to send so many emails, because I sent ALOT, ALOT. (lol) Also, she said something about me being a hakseng, (student) and that I have a chance. She said that she could assemble an audition for me in NY, I live in Jersey. So yeah.. this is my experience, I was CRAZY when I heard that she said she's a rep from SM Entertainment. 

EDIT: I also sent post auditions.

CONGRATS , so how is everything goin den. Btw can you tell me the emails for all the companies please(:

• 2 weeks later...

please update us :)

good luck and God bless,

hope you find the right path in life.

:)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest jungminkyung

LOL, I'm Korean too but I'm not not like crazy fluent in Korean >_< It takes so long for a reply back from them :o Anyways, good luck to you! ~ ^^ *cheers*

Archived