Woah.. SM actually called me?

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

Guest youknow00

So does it mean we can send them anything and they would just send you the automate message ? i send my video link to them and they told me they wanna give me a chance to audition in one of their global audition . but it's like what the heck -_-" cause anyone could do global audition . so you're basically sending your video for nothing ......

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

^ I think that's an automated message.

And an update to whoever follows this:

I got a calling card from my dad and plan on calling the number this sunday when it is about night in Korea. I'm aware of the 14 hour difference so it's kinda hard to get the right times. I'll tell everyone what's said in the conversation in a few days.. Thanks for the support :D

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I got a calling card from my dad and plan on calling the number this sunday when it is about night in Korea. I'm aware of the 14 hour difference so it's kinda hard to get the right times. I'll tell everyone what's said in the conversation in a few days.. Thanks for the support :D

Good luck and best wishes for your man ^_^

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Thanks bro :] Really appreciated!

But I'm a girl! :lol:

I guess this shows I have to grow my hair out since alot of people mistake me for a boy on Soompi :lol: And my avatar pic doesn't make it any better:sweatingbullets:

Guest korniceman3000

Good luck (^__^)!

Guest SilkInfused

Oh, this sounds so exciting! I hope your future auditions/interviews go well. And if you pass, goodluck with the intense activities that'll come your way. You remind me a little of Joon from MBLAQ. Adorable. :)

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

Oh, this sounds so exciting! I hope your future auditions/interviews go well. And if you pass, goodluck with the intense activities that'll come your way. You remind me a little of Joon from MBLAQ. Adorable. :)

---applauds applauds---

*whistles*

Hahahaaa.

Best of lucks.

Thanks! :] And when I went to Korea a year ago, I've heard that I looked a little like him too, haha.

Guest blobbbybob

oohhh btw dude can you tell me how you were able to get through with them?  post audition?  Because I sent them a couple of emails as well, but I keep getting an automated message back about their global auditions...

was it the post audition?  

keep us updated!  I'm rooting for ya!! ;)

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

oohhh btw dude can you tell me how you were able to get through with them?  post audition?  Because I sent them a couple of emails as well, but I keep getting an automated message back about their global auditions...

was it the post audition?  

keep us updated!  I'm rooting for ya!! ;)

I did post and email.

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

Did you call her?

so what's happened? I really wanna know ;)!!

you're super lucky!

Yeah I called her, she said it'll be around November - December in NY, haha.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Yeah I called her, she said it'll be around November - December in NY, haha.

Hmm it sounds to me she will put you on top of the list to watch out for at the USA Global Auditions in New York...Cuz the November-December date is the same yearly schedule from their Global Auditions last year.

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

Hmm it sounds to me she will put you on top of the list to watch out for at the USA Global Auditions in New York...Cuz the November-December date is the same yearly schedule from their Global Auditions last year.

Ah really? I was thinking that they might give me a separate date to audition like before or after it, but that can make sense too.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Ah really? I was thinking that they might give me a separate date to audition like before or after it, but that can make sense too.

Yea because last year's SM Global Auditions was held around late November to early December so...Hey at least you caught the head recruiter's attention lol. :D

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

Yea because last year's SM Global Auditions was held around late November to early December so...Hey at least you caught the head recruiter's attention lol.   :D

Yeah haha. I guess that's a good thing.

Guest lilyne08

Wow, I'm impressed, you must be very talented, btw you're also cute lol

I'm wondering, before they called you, did you get an e-mail from them, about the global audition?

Archived