Woah.. SM actually called me?

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

Wow, I'm impressed, you must be very talented, btw you're also cute lol

I'm wondering, before they called you, did you get an e-mail from them, about the global audition?

Nope, only the call.

wow. goodluck w/ global auditions. what do you do? sing? dance? or both? do u have videos?

i think you look better w/out glasses.not saying u look bad w/ glasses on.

I do a little bit of both, not like amazing though. And I don't have any videos, sorry );

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

whats the different between post audition and email audition ? o_o

post audition - snail mail

email auditions - net mail

Guest jellie_kookie

Wow! I remember you in the YG Auditions in Thailand thread. :D

Good Luck! and God Bless! :D

I guess when you suddenly disappear from soompi, I'll assume you got in and I'll be looking out for you in a group/solo someday. ahaha

FIGHTING!! :D

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

Thanks for the update. I wonder if they will visit the Chicago Area for auditions this year? haha All the best to you on your audition journey. :) You will be a trainee in no time.

Thanks, haha, :]

Wow! I remember you in the YG Auditions in Thailand thread. :D

Good Luck! and God Bless! :D

I guess when you suddenly disappear from soompi, I'll assume you got in and I'll be looking out for you in a group/solo someday. ahaha

FIGHTING!! :D

Thank you very much :D I hope I can suddenly "dissapear" haha.

Well, it really all depends. I am worrying about my education, currently, not doing so great in school though.. IF I ever do get in.. and pass the audition (i hope so XD) Then I will definitely ask things about my education, be aware of slave contracts, and be careful. And yeah, I'm a little freshman. :] And 16 isn't old bro.. haha.

yea i need to get good grades in school, not for my parents but for me ahah XD i have high standards :P

fufuf you will pass the audition ;)

practice hard! : ]

16 is kind of old. i only have 2 more chances before i become 17. :/

btw, if you do get accepted into SM, do you plan on finishing high school in US/canada and then leaving, or are you going to multitask in south korea? are you allowed to put your trainee status on hold and finish high school in US/canada? heheh just curious ;)

i hope somebody can answer this question lol

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

yea i need to get good grades in school, not for my parents but for me ahah XD i have high standards :P

fufuf you will pass the audition ;)

practice hard! : ]

16 is kind of old. i only have 2 more chances before i become 17. :/

btw, if you do get accepted into SM, do you plan on finishing high school in US/canada and then leaving, or are you going to multitask in south korea? are you allowed to put your trainee status on hold and finish high school in US/canada? heheh just curious ;)

i hope somebody can answer this question lol

16 isn't old...If my frenemy got in as a trainee at 22 then she must be a geezer lol XD

And only a few rare trainees can do that...Putting their trainee status on hold or what not...The only person I know who got to do that was Lee So Man's niece and some girl named Tiffany or Stacey? Don't know who Tiffany or Stacey are but those names have been circulating in the rumor mill amongst trainees at the Star Academy when my friend was still attending their. So if anything I wouldn't hold my breath on it if they would let you do such a thing...Unless if they really, really, REALLY like you lol. ;)

Guest Haneul1430264763

So yeah.. I can't believe they actually called me. I'd just like to share this story on soompi, so.. I shall start from the beginning. :D stay if you wanna hear about it,, if not you can go too ^^;. Anyways, I sent emails to SM, JYP, YG, and a ton of other entertainments. I didn't really think that I'd get very far, but now, being almost 2 months since I sent the emails, I got a mysterious phone call during school. There was a voicemail message to me and I listened to it. I AM Korean, but I'm not that good at talking, but this lady on the phone spoke in Korean. I got the GENERAL idea of what she was saying. She told me that she's from NY, and that she's with SM Entertainment. She stated that I do not have to send so many emails, because I sent ALOT, ALOT. (lol) Also, she said something about me being a hakseng, (student) and that I have a chance. She said that she could assemble an audition for me in NY, I live in Jersey. So yeah.. this is my experience, I was CRAZY when I heard that she said she's a rep from SM Entertainment. 

EDIT: I also sent post auditions.

Oh lala~ congrats congrats congrats! :D

I really wish you the best, hehe! *muahs! <3

Guest heyjustin

`Oh wow good luck I've heard not so great things about that company since SM = Slave Management haha but you know they have really great artists and make really catchy songs so that's great news. I hope you become huge and be like I know that guy xD but wow that's amazing, you are on your way to stardom =D

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

`Oh wow good luck I've heard not so great things about that company since SM = Slave Management haha but you know they have really great artists and make really catchy songs so that's great news. I hope you become huge and be like I know that guy xD but wow that's amazing, you are on your way to stardom =D

Hahah, thank you very much! :]

Guest margaux

wow.. congrats and God bless.^^ hope you pass the audition.

anyway.. where did you send your audition clips/mp3s? i tried sending mine in smaudition@smtown.com using my gmail but i keep on receiving an email that says my email can't be sent.

Guest BitterFish

0: That's so great - congratulations. I hope you ace the audition!

It's stories like this that make me happy and warm inside ;w;  Maybe one day we'll see you on some Korean game show having fun. Again - good luck!

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

It's stories like this that make me happy and warm inside ;w;  Maybe one day we'll see you on some Korean game show having fun. Again - good luck!

Thanks! :D

Guest whatisthiis

Agreed! Makes me hopeful lol

16 isn't old...If my frenemy got in as a trainee at 22 then she must be a geezer lol XD

And only a few rare trainees can do that...Putting their trainee status on hold or what not...The only person I know who got to do that was Lee So Man's niece and some girl named Tiffany or Stacey? Don't know who Tiffany or Stacey are but those names have been circulating in the rumor mill amongst trainees at the Star Academy when my friend was still attending their. So if anything I wouldn't hold my breath on it if they would let you do such a thing...Unless if they really, really, REALLY like you lol. ;)

woah LOL :D

you have a lot of connections!! lucky :P

GOOD LUCK AGAIN,

um.. wuts your name again?

sudden attack!

good luck. :D

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ON UR JOURNEY

(hopefully ur a Christian)

Archived