Woah.. SM actually called me?

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

So yeah.. I can't believe they actually called me. I'd just like to share this story on soompi, so.. I shall start from the beginning. :D stay if you wanna hear about it,, if not you can go too ^^;. Anyways, I sent emails to SM, JYP, YG, and a ton of other entertainments. I didn't really think that I'd get very far, but now, being almost 2 months since I sent the emails, I got a mysterious phone call during school. There was a voicemail message to me and I listened to it. I AM Korean, but I'm not that good at talking, but this lady on the phone spoke in Korean. I got the GENERAL idea of what she was saying. She told me that she's from NY, and that she's with SM Entertainment. She stated that I do not have to send so many emails, because I sent ALOT, ALOT. (lol) Also, she said something about me being a hakseng, (student) and that I have a chance. She said that she could assemble an audition for me in NY, I live in Jersey. So yeah.. this is my experience, I was CRAZY when I heard that she said she's a rep from SM Entertainment. 

EDIT: I also sent post auditions.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kassandrax3

your cute. if you're really good at singing or dancing or whatever you're doing, then you should have a very, very good chance :) good luck!

Guest korniceman3000

CONGRATULATIONS!! Let us know what happens (^__^) BTW, if you ever get the chance, could you ask them about the songwriting/composing category on my behalf?? I'd really appreciate that!! Thanks and good luck!

Congrats! That is great news..... thanks for sharing...keep us updated on the audition process.

So yeah.. I can't believe they actually called me. I'd just like to share this story on soompi, so.. I shall start from the beginning. :D stay if you wanna hear about it,, if not you can go too ^^;. Anyways, I sent emails to SM, JYP, YG, and a ton of other entertainments. I didn't really think that I'd get very far, but now, being almost 2 months since I sent the emails, I got a mysterious phone call during school. There was a voicemail message to me and I listened to it. I AM Korean, but I'm not that good at talking, but this lady on the phone spoke in Korean. I got the GENERAL idea of what she was saying. She told me that she's from NY, and that she's with SM Entertainment. She stated that I do not have to send so many emails, because I sent ALOT, ALOT. (lol) Also, she said something about me being a hakseng, (student) and that I have a chance. She said that she could assemble an audition for me in NY, I live in Jersey. So yeah.. this is my experience, I was CRAZY when I heard that she said she's a rep from SM Entertainment. 

EDIT: I also sent post auditions.

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

Hahahah, that's cute.  Good luck! (:

haha, yeah I just wanted to stress that point out. and thank you! :]]

They just called you recently ?

Yes, just today, during when I had school.

Congrats! That is great news..... thanks for sharing...keep us updated on the audition process.

Thank you! :D And I will keep everyone updated

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

To answer peoples questions, im 14. And I didn't have a video, just pictures and mp3 files. And by how many I sent.. haha, it was more than 10 at least. Wanted it to get across :D And yeah, I hope that the audition in NY goes smoothlyy. Hopefully i'll get in, also thanks for the good luck! :]

Archived