[Sitcom 2010] All My Love 몽땅 내사랑

Guest yeohweping

Guest c0n3ll0

Nine Muses to Make Cameo Appearance on All My Love

Rookie girl group Nine Muses will be making a cameo appearance on MBC’s sitcom, ‘All My Love‘.

In the episode, to be broadcast this coming November 29th, the girls will be playing the role of principal Kim’s (Kim Kab Soo) fan girls in Park Mi Sun’s daydream.

The supermodel members of Nine Muses received positive responses from the production staff and actors the moment they came on set, and managed to complete the shoot well. Even when the group made NGs, Kim Kab Soo could not hide his laughter, and confessed, “I’m happy.”

Member Lee Yoo Ae Rin expressed, “I’ve always wanted to appear on ‘All My Love’, so I’m happy that we were able to participate in the filming like this. Next time, I want to act the evil role in a love triangle.”

Source: Star News

daydreaming? LOL.. Can't wait to see the Kkab twins singing in karaoke.. which ep will it be? :lol:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c0n3ll0

I haven't watch ep 6 yet.. From yeohweping's screen caps, Director Kim's wife looks like MiSun?? (of course in real life it's Misun's pic..haha) Hm.. I think the story is more interesting day by day.. :lol:

Btw, the ratings keep lower heh?? :o

Guest lucky_moon

I haven't watch ep 6 yet.. From yeohweping's screen caps, Director Kim's wife looks like MiSun?? (of course in real life it's Misun's pic..haha) Hm.. I think the story is more interesting day by day.. :lol:

Btw, the ratings keep lower heh?? :o

yup she looks like hr & has one daughter, before they hinted about SA being his daughter, MAYBE.

it's getting interesting.

Guest hoami189

Haven't watched ep 5 and 6 yet... But why does the rating keep decreasing??? After the Asean game the viewers lost interest in this sitcom?? T__T

Dont you guy think that it's a little weird that the director's old wife looked like Mi Sun??? I mean, is this the reason that Mi Sun - a poor woman - can marry a rich but miserly guy like director Kim???

^

^

yeah.. it's a lil weir that MiSun resembles the director's old wife ..

hmm.. just watched ep 7 ..DooJoon is kinda protective over Geum Ji .. i don't know if he's jealous of Tae Soo or sth .. a love triangle bet. DJ-GJ-TS? .. and by the looks of ep 8. preview they're starting to hint on Ok Yeob and Seung Ah loveline ..

Guest daisuki90

Where I can watch episode 7...???

I think this story getting more interesting....I love doojoon, jokwon, gain....Hope it will be more interesting...

Yoon Seung Ah, "accidental kiss" with 2AM Jo Kwon.

amlkiss.jpg

Actress Yoon Seung Ah did a surprising kiss with 2AM Jo Kwon.

In episode 8 of MBC daily sitcom "All My Love" which will be aired on December 1st, Seung Ah (Yoon Seung Ah) accidentally locks lips with Ok Yeob (Jo Kwon).

In today's episode Seung Ah and her grandmother are annoyed with the mischievous Ok Yeob. When she tries to hit his head, she falls down instead and accidentally kisses Ok Yeob.

The preview of Yoon Seung Ah and Jo Kwon's kiss in "All My Love" received a lot of attention. Especially because Ga In, who plays Ok Yeob's twin sister "Geum Ji" in the show and who is also Jo Kwon's make-believe wife in MBC "We Got Married", once showed her jealousy because of the kiss.

MBC stated, "As much attention as Jo Kwon and Ga In received in 'We Got Married' at the moment, this kissing scene also received a lot of attention and worries from fans."

[omit news about Yoon Seung Ah and "All My Love" storyline]

SOURCE: NATE

TRANSLATION by suzelle@IAMfor2AM - 2AM International Forum

@daisuki90

ep 7 part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGyc5kXHlU

ep 7 part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGyc5kXHlU

u could also follow the twitters of kkapline & IAMfor2AM .. they give links anything about 2AM/Gain .. and they also uploads vids of AML ... :D

Guest hoami189

Gosh, i think i have a heartbreak right now!! Is this too soon to have a kiss scene between Kwon and Seung Ah at ep 8??? As a Adam fan, i cant stop but feeling hurt by this news...

Guest milesedi

Yes, I don't like it... SHIRO!!! :sweatingbullets:

I hope MBC knows about adam couple fans worries, because sitcoms storylines it changes depending of the audience... Let them know we don't want that!! LOL!! :tears:

Guest Special Ed

I think a loveline between Seung Ah and Tae Su would make more sense based on drama laws, since he's trying to ruin her dad. And if they fell in love, then it would result in complicated drama. But since this is a sitcom ... lol. I guess they're going with the BFF loveline. Geum Ji's friend (Seung Ah) with her brother Ok Yup, and then Ok Yup's friend (Doo Joon) with his sister Geum Ji. But I'm still hoping for a loveline between Geum Ji and Tae Su. lol. They would seriously make a bad richard simmons couple in AML.

Guest fiercelittlediva

u could also follow the twitters of kkapline & IAMfor2AM .. they give links anything about 2AM/Gain .. and they also uploads vids of AML ... :D

Both links are to the same file... :(

For me, those twitter accounts are so full of personal stuff, it's too much spam to be useful as a news resource ;__;

I was afraid this would happen x__x  it seems impossible to find links to the files if I am not home to watch the livestream... *cry* just as the story is getting interesting!

Both links are to the same file... :(

For me, those twitter accounts are so full of personal stuff, it's too much spam to be useful as a news resource ;__;

I was afraid this would happen x__x  it seems impossible to find links to the files if I am not home to watch the livestream... *cry* just as the story is getting interesting!

oops.. it's not kkapline but KkappLine ..

they are managed by fans .. so yeah, there would be personal opinions ..but they're very helpful to me bcuz they upload videos, translate news, and translate/share fan accounts of 2AM/GaIn.. lool .. if u want for more news resource or video links, u could register on IAMfor2AM int'l forum -- they put up a thread for AML .. or go to snjeung.wordpress.com for the subbed ones.. or join Adam Couple's FB ..it's adam's fb but they post everything related to them like about 2AM & BEG..hehe..

i hope tvu won't act weird on me tonight.. i wanna watch Kwon-SA loveline .. hehehe..

Guest papercranes1825

todays episode was too funny hahaha i really enjoyed it!

kwonnies kiss scene with seung ah was the highlight of the ep LOL

i was watching on tvu and it lagged RIGHT on the kiss scene so i got to see kwonnies shocked face for like a good 2min xD

is it confirmed that ok yeob and seung ah will be a couple? :o

Guest fiercelittlediva

Thank you for the links <3  I signed up for the IAM board so I'll check there too!

I was home tonight to watch. I laughed so hard. XDDDDDD I can't understand that much of the dialogue but it's such a silly show it's fun even if you don't catch everything, haha.

Guest unknowmj

THE KISSING SCENE PART

getting caught by kwon after tempting to punch him

75867471.png

42014628.png

failed punched then kissed

29630790.png

72083955.png

side view

62937956.png

untjitled.png

KWON's reaction...after that they both screamed lolz!

69816246.png

I advice to see the ep itself cuz the pics doesn't do justice how funny it was..for me^^lolz!

Archived