[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides Taiwan, Mary Staying Out All Nihgt are also bought by Mainland China... :D And for a record high price-wise too!

This is the Chinese-english tranlation by Google

In Seoul on October 5 by the Moon Geun power and Zhang Genshuo starring drama "Mary, sleeping out in the" highest price in history to Korean exports to China.

KBS Media production company, said: "We signed a broadcast rights with the Chinese contract, Korean export prices hit a record high."

Chinese official said: "" Mary sleeping out in the "description of Korean young love story, love is a lively and light comedy, and very suitable for the Chinese audience taste. Moon Geun, Zhang Genshuo so the cast is also good, easy to attract Chinese consumers concerned about. "

Prior to that, "Mary sleeping out in the" also exported to Taiwan, the sales price of exports to Taiwan than ever drama to be much higher.

TV series "Mary sleeping out in the" comic book adaptation of the same name, about a woman and two men's double imaginary marriage.

"Mary sleeping out in the" Access file "Sungkyunkwan scandal", will be launched on November 8. (End)

^I don't think there is one yet.... I did a brief browse and the drama's DC didn't show up on the first page :unsure:

OMMMG *heartthumps* Geun Young is back with her long hair. nice nice.

She really looks like a con artist! LOL. Now... *patiently waiting for Geun Suk's*

Thanks for sharing

here's another article from dramabeans

Media attention for Mary Stayed Out All Night’s fan-made posters

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/10/media-attention-for-mary-stayed-out-all-nights-fan-made-posters/

edit;;

wooops here's another one. Geun Young's back profile. lol

^The one who posted the picture said the guy in red is Geun Suk!

edit again;;

Geun Suuuuk!

Guest run_lola_run

OMG...Kim Jae Wook, MGY, and JGS's back look great! I'm so loving MGY's style overall. Now I can't wait to see a clearer frontal pic of Jang Geuk Seok in his heavy metal attire .:w00t:

edit: So that's not KJW than? :wacko:

edit again: Ok so those pics are 'Mary' related. Thanks for clarification shiro401! :w00t:

Guest Heart.And.Soul

The first stills and such are always so exciting! Gotta say I'm really digging everyone's looks. MGY's hair is so gorgeous and she looks so pretty! 

I can't wait to see one of JGS actually facing the camera LOL If that is him, looks like his hair will be relatively long in the drama smile.gif

Guest em.sie_1813

Whoa!!! SQUEAL!!~ Heaven finally heard my words to pair up JGS and MGY together!!

MAN SE!!! MAN SE!!! :D

Geun Geun Hwaiting!! :wub:

Thanks for first still pictures.. MGY back to long hairdooo.. :lol: And Sukkie.. :wub: :wub:

Guest run_lola_run

I hope they keep Mu Kyul's band as a death metal band and not change it to pop rock or something lighter. Why? I want to see JGS do a death metal growl or better yet a pig squeal....either would be fine. :lol:

Guest ^L4uRa^

oh mai god.... i hope this will be another hit~!! yay!!

gosh, my monday and tuesday will be in another roller coaster ride after SKKS..

kkkkk...

From allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/mary-skipped-the-curfew-crew-gets-together-for-poster-filming

“Mary Skipped the Curfew” crew gets together for poster filming

The four lead cast members of KBS 2TV’s “Mary Skipped the Curfew” recently met up to shoot for the series’ promotional poster.

Each of the members were dressed and styled according to their characters, and headed out to Hongdae for the filming.

After completing the shoot, Jang Geun Suk commented, “I’m happy and excited. I saw the fan-made posters and was very thankful. I hope that our real poster earns as much attention as well.”

Moon Geun Young added, “I think the atmosphere of Hongdae matches well with the drama concept. Everyone is my age, so it’s just really comfortable and fun. I’m anticipating a lot for our first episode recording.”

Kim Jae Wook continued, “I feel like it all went by really fast. We’re still in the process of getting to know each other but everything was completed to our satisfaction.”

Kim Hyo Jin concluded, “The atmosphere was lively and it makes me anticipate our future. I hope to show my own ‘Seo Jun’ as well.”

“Mary Skipped the Curfew” will be taking over the time-slot for “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and will begin airing November 8th.

Archived