[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

Guest apple_red

MGY is a talented and good hearted actress but it's seem that she's also underrated here. But it does not mean that we don't love her. The point here is it's better not to put high hope for a drama, if you love it you can easy let others thing go. I salute the effort that all MSOAN staff have put into this drama. It's also a good lesson for our dear couple and KJW. Above all, they have fun and hard time to work for this drama and we appreciate that.

To my dearest OTP, you're still young and i'm sure that you will continue to shine. I thanks MSOAN where i can see the two of you laugh and cry.

i am wondering the same...

she's the youngest ( i think) actress who won Dae sang at 22 last year...how could her thread is only 100 or something.

she's also the most talented actress at her age...

i was shocked to find her in Cinderella step sister. her transformation is soo huge and she delivered it perfectly. surely she's not the actress you find soo pretty at the first look such as Song hye kyo or Kim tae hee...but her acting is beyond her looks...and surely she's also very kind (remember Shin se kyung's mom said that ssk should look up to MGY and being the half of MGY is better than her that time)

Check out this clip....I just happen to come across it recently...

SBS AWARDS 2009

I just realized that just abt a year ago it was MGY who announced & presented the trophy to JGS as a winner...and this year JGS was by her side when she won Top Excellence Actress Award...is it just fate or purely luck that both happen to be side by side on such an important occasions? :)

last year, they're hosting SBS awards together and spend the last minute of 2009 and first minute of 2010 side by side.

this year (or i said, also last year...:)) they also side by side at the last minute of 2010 and first minute of 2010.

and it wasnt only that.

i watched on youtube, JGS and MGY also read the nominator together at Paek sang KBS award (dunno what kind of award ..LOL) in Feb 2010. i believe they read male best actor catagories because the nominator is SJS, LBH, Jang hyuk etc..and the winner is LBH.

and even when they're teenager they're on the show together..dunno what show. and there's a clip where both are linking their finger like a promise..dunno what kind of promise (sorry gals..no translation there..LOL)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am wondering the same...

she's the youngest ( i think) actress who won Dae sang at 22 last year...how could her thread is only 100 or something.

she's also the most talented actress at her age...

i was shocked to find her in Cinderella step sister. her transformation is soo huge and she delivered it perfectly. surely she's not the actress you find soo pretty at the first look such as Song hye kyo or Kim tae hee...but her acting is beyond her looks...and surely she's also very kind (remember Shin se kyung's mom said that ssk should look up to MGY and being the half of MGY is better than her that time)

I think she won at the age of 21 in 2008 SBS Drama Awards and yes, she's the youngest!!! She also won best couple with moon chae won (first same gender best couple) She's really making history on her own. And this year, with Cinderella's Sister and Marry Me, Mary, I can say, it was a big transformation. She was very effective playing both character, amazing! 

I think she's underrated in soompi or in other fora because her previous roles were not the characters that you'll idolize like the characters in most romantic comedies. MMM is her first rom-com drama... her previous roles were dark, mature and very dramatic, not really for teenage fanatics. However, I believe even if that's case, there are many fans anticipating her next project and waiting what more can she do and that includes me... ( I became a fan of MGY just this year :D )

Although I really love MMM, I don't want a sequel...  can we just have a Geun-Geun movie? :)

Guest apple_red

haha..i already follow MGY since years a go. but i admit i didnt following that closely for the past 2 years (that's why i didnt remember the year she won Dae sang..21 ?? oh wow..

no wonder CMH was so thrilled when he found out to act with her, and JGS too, off course.

honestly imo, just like JGS, MMM is not her smart choice. after Painter in the wind, cinderella step sister, MMM is like a step back for her career. i am not talking about the rating, but more about the character. i think marry is more like her than Eun jo or the character in Painter.

but i agree, that she somehow needs a break from heartbreaking and dark story and making lovey dovey drama while she's young. and, come on..JGS is hard to resist :phew:...

so, i am waiting for the upcoming work of JGS and MGY..hopefully in the movies :w00t:

Guest tinkershellsoompi

Although I really love MMM, I don't want a sequel...  can we just have a Geun-Geun movie? :)

I agree with you...I don't think a MMM sequel is necessary...But who won't love the GeunGeun couple in a new project?...may be a very intense romantic movie!! :rolleyes:

I fell in love with her this year too...it is only because I didn't know her greatness before...the teenagers are more fond of rom-coms (even I was), so I can see why she's so underrated...after I finished Cinderella's Sister the definition of great acting became clear to me...and I was very convinced with her transformation in MMM...

now I can hardly stand pretty faces with no acting-talent on the screen...I have idolized good-looking actors before,but none of them has made me feel proud like her...when she received the SBS award with her utmost humility,my eyes got all teary...

Guest annabellebloody

I adore MGY since cinderella's sister. I think she's the best actress of this generation, Maybe she doesnt got the sex appeal or the good-looking of kim tae hee but she has an obvious charisma in screen and she's really charming. Does anyone have a link to watch sbs award 2008 when she won daesang?

Guest ordinaRynne

just finished watching this drama! Ah... the final episode is just so hilarious XD

does anyone know what phone model is Mu Gyeol/ Mary using? :D they look so cute!

164712_175943565763678_147589235265778_478292_3660854_n.jpg

haha..i already follow MGY since years a go. but i admit i didnt following that closely for the past 2 years (that's why i didnt remember the year she won Dae sang..21 ?? oh wow..

no wonder CMH was so thrilled when he found out to act with her, and JGS too, off course.

honestly imo, just like JGS, MMM is not her smart choice. after Painter in the wind, cinderella step sister, MMM is like a step back for her career. i am not talking about the rating, but more about the character. i think marry is more like her than Eun jo or the character in Painter.

but i agree, that she somehow needs a break from heartbreaking and dark story and making lovey dovey drama while she's young. and, come on..JGS is hard to resist :phew:...

so, i am waiting for the upcoming work of JGS and MGY..hopefully in the movies :w00t:

I have a different opinion here, although it can be considered a step back in terms of character portrayal or in acting, I think it's still a smart choice for her to play Mary's character because it showed her versatility as an actress and also, through it, rom-com drama fans will know about her. Just like me, I'm really a fan of rom-com dramas, I'm not really into sageuk dramas and over-dramatic plot and I choose to watch only up to 20-episode dramas, but because I learned from my little research that this MGY actress was from a saeguk and melodrama before MMM, I was curious and have tried to watch POTW and CS.

What I'm saying is that, through M3, MGY's popularity will rise since from what I observed, romantic comedy actors have more fans that dramatic actors. But, the not so good thing is that M3 plot was not widely accepted by intellectual drama fans. :D

I agree with you...I don't think a MMM sequel is necessary...But who won't love the GeunGeun couple in a new project?...may be a very intense romantic movie!! :rolleyes:

I fell in love with her this year too...it is only because I didn't know her greatness before...the teenagers are more fond of rom-coms (even I was), so I can see why she's so underrated...after I finished Cinderella's Sister the definition of great acting became clear to me...and I was very convinced with her transformation in MMM...

now I can hardly stand pretty faces with no acting-talent on the screen...I have idolized good-looking actors before,but none of them has made me feel proud like her...when she received the SBS award with her utmost humility,my eyes got all teary...

same here!!! Mostly, my favorite actors are good looking, to the point of watching a drama based on eye-candy cast! LOL

And only MGY made me also proud and nervous watching 2010 KBS Drama Awards... I never watched drama awards before, but last year, I have to because I know, I can feel that MGY will have an excellence award. And amazingly, not just excellence but TOP excellence award! She's one of the youngest, if not the youngest, to be always nominated in top excellence award and that makes me proud as well.

I adore MGY since cinderella's sister. I think she's the best actress of this generation, Maybe she doesnt got the sex appeal or the good-looking of kim tae hee but she has an obvious charisma in screen and she's really charming. Does anyone have a link to watch sbs award 2008 when she won daesang?

Because I'm a new fan, I've tried everything to find that video... gladly I found one download link!

I uploaded it on youtube...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JZu6p_vBcvc

transcript

http://dramatomy.com...rds-transcript/

-------------

It seems were a little bit off topic here, calling MOON GEUN YOUNG FANS... let's talk in her thread :D

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/508-moon-geun-young-%EB%AC%B8%EA%B7%BC%EC%98%81/

Guest Cara_Sunflower

This is where I found a link to download the OST

http://koreandramamusic.blogspot.com/2010/12/mary-stayed-out-all-night.html

On a side note: WTF was the writer thinking to kill off MG? Geez...*head shake*

Thank you very much LuvAznDramas!!! Kamsahamnida!!! Love this link I find it very useful!!

Guest Cara_Sunflower

Is the OST part 2 has been released? Is there any kind soul who can upload the link to download the OST below?

Thanks in advance!

OST PART 2 TRACK LIST

01. Hello Hello – Jang Geun Suk

02. I Will Promise You – Jang Geun Suk

03. My Precious – Kim Hyo Jin

04. Because of her – Cheung, Hwan (M to M)

05. She’s mine – inhojin (Sweet Sorrow)

06. My Precious – Ernest

07. One, two, three, four ….

08. Mary! Christmas

09. Girl’s dream

10. Super Star (Inst.)

11. The two men

12. Mary Theme

Guest apple_red

I have a different opinion here, although it can be considered a step back in terms of character portrayal or in acting, I think it's still a smart choice for her to play Mary's character because it showed her versatility as an actress and also, through it, rom-com drama fans will know about her. Just like me, I'm really a fan of rom-com dramas, I'm not really into sageuk dramas and over-dramatic plot and I choose to watch only up to 20-episode dramas, but because I learned from my little research that this MGY actress was from a saeguk and melodrama before MMM, I was curious and have tried to watch POTW and CS.

What I'm saying is that, through M3, MGY's popularity will rise since from what I observed, romantic comedy actors have more fans that dramatic actors. But, the not so good thing is that M3 plot was not widely accepted by intellectual drama fans. :D

same here!!! Mostly, my favorite actors are good looking, to the point of watching a drama based on eye-candy cast! LOL

And only MGY made me also proud and nervous watching 2010 KBS Drama Awards... I never watched drama awards before, but last year, I have to because I know, I can feel that MGY will have an excellence award. And amazingly, not just excellence but TOP excellence award! She's one of the youngest, if not the youngest, to be always nominated in top excellence award and that makes me proud as well.

Because I'm a new fan, I've tried everything to find that video... gladly I found one download link!

I uploaded it on youtube...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JZu6p_vBcvc

transcript

http://dramatomy.com...rds-transcript/

-------------

It seems were a little bit off topic here, calling MOON GEUN YOUNG FANS... let's talk in her thread :D

http://www.soompi.co...geun-young-문근영/

hmm..i understand your pov...off course.

as an actress, MGY needs a big fanbase to compete with another actress at her generation. and therefore she needs to play the rom-com where viewers at her age loves to watch.

my point is only that this character is very close to her real character. cheerfull, cute, sweet etc etc...so, she's like portray her true self here.

i am not a fan of saeguk or joseon as well.  it always has soooo many character and confusing. but Painter is only 20 eps and very good drama. sometimes you want to watch romcom like M3, and one time you need something like Painter...

Guest xOnlySabrina

I'M DYING.

I can't seem to find this one song that plays in this drama. :( It plays here... http://www.jokeroo.com/user-content/videos/other/2010/12/262369-mmm14-3-kimchidrama.html at around 12:34!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE. Help me. I die each time I hear this song cause it's totally me but whenever I google the lyrics, I can't find it. ;A; 

Thanks peeps. Sorry if this question has been asked already. :)

Sabrina.

I'M DYING.

I can't seem to find this one song that plays in this drama. :( It plays here... http://www.jokeroo.com/user-content/videos/other/2010/12/262369-mmm14-3-kimchidrama.html at around 12:34!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE. Help me. I die each time I hear this song cause it's totally me but whenever I google the lyrics, I can't find it. ;A; 

Thanks peeps. Sorry if this question has been asked already. :)

Sabrina.

The song is called "Flowers” by FreeTEMPO.

Here is a donwload link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6bleb1baqh87nsq

Guest sannouna

hello

please help me

i'm looking for the srt files of ep 15 and 16 but i can't find them

i've tried with midnight dreams links but it doesn't work in my country

so i'm asking for mediafire or megaupload links

thank you and waiting for your help

:)

Hi

anybody help me T_T

anybody know what's the phone in this drama???

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me in message =_=

Hi

anybody help me T_T

Guest cuteangelika

Hi

anybody help me T_T

Hi

anybody help me T_T

sorry, cant help you with the phone... what im actually interested in is the gadget that kjw is using -- it's similar to an ipad but he makes call with it.. and i think it's smaller too... i want one like that! but i think it's only in korea... :-(

Archived