[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to share this fan art for the much awaited Geun-Geun couple:

Credits to Rookie Integrity <3  from DC Gallery. 

scurfewart.jpg

Mary & Kang Mu Gyeol <3<3

Guest GeunGeunCouple

FINALLY, AFTER YEARS OF WAITING, A DREAM CAME TRUE...

a phenomenal pair indeed...

i can't believe my eyes...i really feel so happy for this fancy couple ^^

by the time i knew about it, i was literally trembling, crying and jumping with happiness...LOL

the story seems so interesting. the two lead absolutely fits the character's description!

definitely will be looking forward to this drama and to the lead pair ofcourse ;)

hi to all my fellow lurkers...it's been a while :)

arci, lynx and idolize...thanks for remembering me with this LOL

lilcrash and honeypia, GEUNGEUNCOUPLE definitely made me more inspired ;)

*big waves to all*

Guest Lily_Rose

Hi all...

Could someone who knows Korean and has read the manwha give more info about the story?

I'm so confused about the two fake marriages part.

Thanks!

Just sharing another fan made artwork of our beloved Mary and Kang Mu Gyeol. <3<3 And on the ensuing days, I'm onto religiously reading its manhwa. tongue.gif

Btw, congrats to GeunGeun couplewink.gif

82767242.jpg 

Credits to JKS DC Gallery 

Guest GeunGeunCouple

Hi all...

Could someone who knows Korean and has read the manwha give more info about the story?

I'm so confused about the two fake marriages part.

Thanks!

hi Lily_Rose...haven't read the manhwa yet, but according to some insights...

"Mary Stayed Out All Night" will be a romantic comedy which revolves around Mary who makes realizations about love and herself while being in two fake marriages for 100 days -- to Moo-kyul, a hippie and Indie band lead vocalist who has nothing, and Jung-in, a man who has everything including the brains, looks and wealth.

what made me think about is the other character...i wonder who'll play jung-in?!

hope JUNG IL WOO suddenly comes the way! whoa, starstudded cast! *crossedfingers*

I am also very excited about this drama, and our lead couple Geun-Geun if it is confirmed!! Both are great actors!! :w00t:

Thank you for sharing the pictures of JGS with those in the manga.

If someone knows the link to where I can read the manga, could you share with me? I would like to find out more about the story. :) Thank you!!

Guest Lily_Rose

hi Lily_Rose...haven't read the manhwa yet, but according to some insights...

"Mary Stayed Out All Night" will be a romantic comedy which revolves around Mary who makes realizations about love and herself while being in two fake marriages for 100 days -- to Moo-kyul, a hippie and Indie band lead vocalist who has nothing, and Jung-in, a man who has everything including the brains, looks and wealth.

what made me think about is the other character...i wonder who'll play jung-in?!

hope JUNG IL WOO suddenly comes the way! whoa, starstudded cast! *crossedfingers*

Thanks GeunGeunCouple but this is something I already know and have read about;

But I'd like to know how and why she gets to the point of faking the two marriages. I'm following the scalations but not knowing the languaege I can't get ALL that happens.

About who could play as Jung-in, on MSOAN Facebook page it's said he could be Yoon Si Yoon aka baker King male lead,

credits: http://www.facebook.com/marystayedoutallnight?ref=ts

If someone knows the link to where I can read the manga, could you share with me? I would like to find out more about the story. :) Thank you!!

Sorry to cut your post. Here's the link:

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/series/list/mary?t__nil_news=img&nil_id=10

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Hmm... I'm definitely liking where this drama is going! happy.gif But I'm also curious about who will be cast as the second male lead, there are so many options....

@GeunGeunCouple, Jung Il Woo would be a fabulous choice! Here's hoping! 

Guest nara_sshi

OOO…MY FREAKING GOD! :w00t: Yes GeunGeunCouple. We’ve the same dream. I been praying that both of them to be in drama or movie together. It finally came true.

Nevyn-Thanks for the video cap. I’ve never seen that before. Oh boy, it made me laugh.

Wow, the drama came from manhwa. I’m really looking forward of this. It gonna starts airing early November. Thank God, I already in my semester break. If it airs it earlier, I would watch it too. Kekeke…. :P

Guest hachikim

For anyone who wants to read the manhwa:

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/series/view/mary/12

and the Chinese sub:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=871793876

so interesting!!!!!!!!u guys should take a look^^!

Thank you, Lily_Rose, for providing the link to the manga! Really appreciated!! :)

So looking forward to Geun-Geun couple! I believe that MGY has confirmed that she will be in this drama. Correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, Moon Geun Young has confirmed that she would join the production... :D Cannot wait to see the rest of the cast... :w00t:

For anyone who wants to read the manhwa:

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/series/view/mary/12

and the Chinese sub:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=871793876

so interesting!!!!!!!!u guys should take a look^^!

OMG, they translated it to Chinese already?? whoohooooo... *runs*

Guest GeunGeunCouple

here comes the new couple...

61966153759377982097147.jpg

59416154288757929159147.jpg

59876153731121318256147.jpg

and for a TEASER...(oohlala...i would love to see this!)

60093153727471318621147.jpg

credits: MSOAN fanpage @ facebook

btw, to all GeunGeunCouple shippers...pls join our fanpage @ faceook: GeunGeunCouple

The second male lead: Kim Jae Wook

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/view.html?cateid=1005&newsid=20100921085107453&fid=20100921085303259&lid=20100921085107453

From google:

The actor Kim Jae Wook Jang, Moon Geun Young,followed by the new KBS drama 'Mary, the oebakjung' have joined.

Kim Jae Wook of Mary the oebakjung 'blood from the Koreans, the Japanese way of thinking, style, played the role of the American individualistic Jeong. Is scheduled to wealth and power, a genius with all things entertainment, including appearances as a facilitator, you'd never do anything hands on the jackpot is creating a character. Smile and gentle manners, are hidden inside the venom.

Moon Geun Young heroine wimaeri station, a virtual marriage to Bohemian gangmugyeol suk station was cast. Kim Jae Wook his childhood, his fiancee wimaeri men ordained, love rival indie bands lead singer, I love gangmu results, is one such yeokyige.

Kim Jae Wook of "leave in the matter, but I personally have a deep hurt especially desirable because it scheduled to go three-dimensional characters," said, "scheduled to fully prepare for the new look will give the greeting," he said testimony.

Especially Kim Jae the "spotlight these days is in control of the entertainment industry to find new content scheduled to produce an excellent sense of business as the ability to look at a man is attractive" he said.

Meanwhile, Mary stayed out all night in a 'is the first broadcast November 8.

Yieonhyeok leeuh@newsen.com

Newsen@newsen.com News Report and Press Release

kim jae-wook joins mary stayed all night

…which will now be known as The Greatest Trendy Drama Casting EVAR. Okay, maybe just this year. But oh, happy day!

Jang Geun-seok AND Moon Geun-young AND Kim Jae-wook, together in a love triangle?? Where are you, November?

Mary Stayed Out All Night is the manhwa-adapted KBS drama that gets the heroine tangled up in not one but TWO contract marriages. Writing is In Eun-ah (Goong); directing is Hong Seok-gu (Kyung-sook, Kyung-sook’s Father).

Kim’s Jung-in character is a “perfect” guy with the kdrama triple threat of brains, beauty, and money, with whom Mary has been betrothed since childhood. Complications arise when she meets Mu-gyul, Jang Geun-seok’s free-spirited hippie/indie rock singer character. Yes, Kim is technically the second lead, but I’m expecting this to be an epic love triangle — at least I hope so. (The best love triangles are the ones that give me the most trouble deciding who to root for, because I like that angst to be as organic as possible.)

Kim Jae-wook made an impression with his pretty face in 2007′s Coffee Prince as “Waffle Sun-ki,” but has been, in my mind, just another beautiful celeb who had yet to prove any acting talent. That was until he took on the nuanced, volatile, and vulnerable character of the damaged chaebol in this year’s Bad Guy, and knocked that role out of the park. I was thrilled to see him break out and show real charisma and acting talent, which may have not been polished but was all the more compelling for its raw intensity.

I can’t WAIT to see this drama now!

Mary Stayed Out All Night airs in KBS’s Monday-Tuesday slot following Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and premieres November 8.

Via E Daily

cr: javabeans (dramabeans.com)

Really excited for this drama :wub:

And from dramabeans' blog

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/09/kim-jae-wook-joins-mary-stayed-out-all-night/

Kim Jae-wook joins Mary Stayed Out All Night

…which will now be known as The Greatest Trendy Drama Casting EVAR. Okay, maybe just this year. But oh, happy day!

Jang Geun-seok AND Moon Geun-young AND Kim Jae-wook, together in a love triangle?? Where are you, November?

Mary Stayed Out All Night is the manhwa-adapted KBS drama that gets the heroine tangled up in not one but TWO contract marriages. Writing is In Eun-ah (Goong); directing is Hong Seok-gu (Kyung-sook, Kyung-sook’s Father).

Kim’s Jung-in character is a “perfect” guy with the kdrama triple threat of brains, beauty, and money, with whom Mary has been betrothed since childhood. Complications arise when she meets Mu-gyul, Jang Geun-seok’s free-spirited hippie/indie rock singer character. Yes, Kim is technically the second lead, but I’m expecting this to be an epic love triangle — at least I hope so. (The best love triangles are the ones that give me the most trouble deciding who to root for, because I like that angst to be as organic as possible.)

Kim Jae-wook made an impression with his pretty face in 2007′s Coffee Prince as “Waffle Sun-ki,” but has been, in my mind, just another beautiful celeb who had yet to prove any acting talent. That was until he took on the nuanced, volatile, and vulnerable character of the damaged chaebol in this year’s Bad Guy, and knocked that role out of the park. I was thrilled to see him break out and show real charisma and acting talent, which may have not been polished but was all the more compelling for its raw intensity.

I can’t WAIT to see this drama now!

Mary Stayed Out All Night airs in KBS’s Monday-Tuesday slot following Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and premieres November 8.

Via E Daily

Archived