[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

From dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/10/at-the-poster-shoot-for-mary-stayed-out-all-night/

Here’s our first look at the characters of Mary Stayed Out All Night! The four lead actors — Moo Geun-young, Jang Geun-seok, Kim Jae-wook, and Kim Hyo-jin — participated in the drama’s title and poster shoot on October 6.

I’m not going to complain about Jang Geun-seok’s look here, because I think he’s actually quite pretty — but that’s the thing. All four of these actors are basically on the same end of the feminine-masculine spectrum here. I know, it’s based on a manhwa, and we know that shoujo manga/soonjung manhwas are all about the pretty, pretty boys. Oh well. I can always turn to Runaway to get my manly-men fix.

Jang plays indie-band singer Mu-gyul, who’s characterized by a boho sense of style. Moon plays Mary, whose fashion sense doesn’t seem too far off from Mu-gyul. Is that how we know they’re meant to be? Not only will they engage in lots of comic shenanigans and fall in love, they can swap wardrobes! Meanwhile, the two Kims both sport a more chic, urban style as characters Jung-in and Seo-jun.

Following the poster shoot, Jang said, “I’m happy and excited. I want to stay this way through the end. The shooting atmosphere is wonderful.” He said of the wave of fan-made posters for the drama, “I was amazed at the fans’ interest, and I’d like to give them my gratitude. With the poster shoot being so enjoyable, I hope the poster comes out great and receives a good response.”

Moon said, “The feel of Hongdae [a neighborhood of Seoul] goes well with the drama’s concept, and shooting is fun. Since we’re all the same age, it was comfortable and fun to shoot together. I look forward to the first shoot for the drama.”

Kim Jae-wook said, “It feels like it went by so quickly. Us actors are still in the process of getting to know each other, but we get a long well and were able to shoot satisfactorily.”

Kim Hyo-jin said, “This is the first shoot, and since the atmosphere was so great, I look forward to the drama. I’ll study the character and give my own take on ‘Seo-jun.’”

Mary Stayed Out All Night premieres on November 8.

Closer look:

mary3o.jpg

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it,all the stills and its really make me want it to air so SOON... thanks for piccus guys, I'm visiting this thread almost everyday to check out if there are news about them filming... I guess they will be starting soon right?... :D November come quick but don't leave so SOON...

^I know eh. I'm going to have sleepless nights again stalking the dramas photos/news/etc because I live in the other side of the world lol. This is the fun of following the drama from the start. heh

Thanks for the new pictures.

heh. Geun Suk with a pink electric guitar? cute. :P

I wish Geun Young will keep her hair long in the drama. She really looks good in it.

Guest izzie7

im so excited too! very nice stills, geun-geun look so pretty :sweatingbullets: can't wait till november but im happy with more bts photos.

i wish MGY's hair grows really fast the wig looks funny :)

Guest Lily_Rose

JGS is very handsome and the other actress too.

MGY is so ugly...what about that horrible mushroom-shape hair? she and KJW are so skinny, maybe too skinny.

She's horribly dressed...looking at her I see a hobo. TT

im so excited too! very nice stills, geun-geun look so pretty :sweatingbullets: can't wait till november but im happy with more bts photos.

i wish MGY's hair grows really fast the wig looks funny :)

OMG thatz a wig?!

THANK GOD!! lol

i was like, wats wrong with her hair!

Guest gingerpeach

^ They're probably extensions + funny styling. It would be very uncomfortable if MGY had to wear a wig throughout the whole drama.

I'm soooooo excited for this. As much as I love JGS w/ PSH, my love for MGY's acting comes before anything else! Can't wait to see these two together.

Guest GeunGeunCouple

nice, nice, nice ^^

everything is doing pretty well...GeunGeun look so good together :)

i agree, no complains about JGS's long hairdo...he definitely pulls it off so well! ^^ so happy...

about MGY's look...i can really see her resemblance with mary in the manhwa...

actually, i have a feeling that the two leads will eventually have a major makeover in the succeeding episodes :D

here's for the meantime, hope you'll like it ^^

FLY ME TO THE MOON, GEUN YOUNG (BY JANG GEUN SUK)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_sJ65ponQU

AND THANKS TO ALL CONTRIBUTING TO MARY'S THREAD!!!

EDIT

*waves* mummy arci and lynx in the house, lol

Guest l.y.n.x.

Alrte. Lynx awakes from slumber.

Can hear your squealing miles away dear GGC.

Yes yes. Shall set the timer to catch it on KBS. Is this going to be chatangoed again? Are we repeating the craze from CS??? Oh the good ol' days from old...

I'll. Be. Back.

:)

*waves waves hugs hugs* ... mommy arci, honeypia, lilcrash.... and the absent idolize!!!

FINALLY, AFTER YEARS OF WAITING, A DREAM CAME TRUE...

a phenomenal pair indeed...

i can't believe my eyes...i really feel so happy for this fancy couple ^^

by the time i knew about it, i was literally trembling, crying and jumping with happiness...LOL

the story seems so interesting. the two lead absolutely fits the character's description!

definitely will be looking forward to this drama and to the lead pair ofcourse ;)

hi to all my fellow lurkers...it's been a while :)

arci, lynx and idolize...thanks for remembering me with this LOL

lilcrash and honeypia, GEUNGEUNCOUPLE definitely made me more inspired ;)

*big waves to all*

Guest arciliata158

Alrte. Lynx awakes from slumber.  

Can hear your squealing miles away dear GGC.  

Yes yes.  Shall set the timer to catch it on KBS.  Is this going to be chatangoed again?  Are we repeating the craze from CS???  Oh the good ol' days from old...

I'll.  Be.  Back.

:)

Count me in for chatangoed !

Thanks for all the news! Awesome!

GGcouple & Linx - I stalked you!  hehehehehe

Guest l.y.n.x.

OOOHHHH I see u !!!!

kekekeke

Conf now !?

Count me in for chatangoed !

Thanks for all the news! Awesome!

GGcouple & Linx - I stalked you!  hehehehehe

Guest bluetsukky12

thanks zhouyao900 for the wonderful piccies!!

moon geun young's look is kinda weird, but maybe that's her character's fashion style. i totally love jks in those piccies, but i would've preferred him to have a rougher look.

oh, kim jae wook and his short outside the pants. totally love them all.^^

MGY's look & fashion in MSOAN:

Clearly the theme is "Bohemian" - which depicts "freedom of expression", "being unconventional", "hippie look", "boho-chic." Hence the purpose of MYG's look in the photos. This girl in whatever attire or hairstyle she's in- she's still truly adorable! :)

MGY - I first took note of her in My Little Bride.

JGS - I first seen him act in Beethoven's Virus

KJW - I first watched him in Coffee Prince.

And I find them all so charming and captivating.

And more sweet is the long-time friendship of MGY & JGS (way back in their Yashimanman TV guesting). And recently it so heartwarming to see them hosting together in drama awards event. I like that the leads are very good friends off and on the screen. :wub:Love it so much!

Guest GeunGeunCouple

MGY's look & fashion in MSOAN:

Clearly the theme is "Bohemian" - which depicts "freedom of expression", "being unconventional", "hippie look", "boho-chic." Hence the purpose of MYG's look in the photos. This girl in whatever attire or hairstyle she's in- she's still truly adorable! :)

MGY - I first took note of her in My Little Bride.

JGS - I first seen him act in Beethoven's Virus

KJW - I first watched him in Coffee Prince.

And I find them all so charming and captivating.

And more sweet is the long-time friendship of MGY & JGS (way back in their Yashimanman TV guesting). And recently it so heartwarming to see them hosting together in drama awards event. I like that the leads are very good friends off and on the screen. :wub:Love it so much!

i definitely agree with you berny :)

i think the drama is more about of freedom of expression, no limitations, no bounderies and no curfews...hehehe

speaking of being free...

to all those who just can't for the drama (like me ^^) here's something for you, hopefully like it :)

MARY STAYED OUT ALL NIGHT TRAILER (GEUNGEUNCOUPLE VER.)

i definitely agree with you berny :)

i think the drama is more about of freedom of expression, no limitations, no bounderies and no curfews...hehehe

speaking of being free...

to all those who just can't for the drama (like me ^^) here's something for you, hopefully like it :)

MARY STAYED OUT ALL NIGHT TRAILER (GEUNGEUNCOUPLE VER.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJQhuLaou2o

Thanks GeunGeunCouple...many thanks also for the posting of those cute pics of them in Yashimanman. I've been wanting to see those photos again.

Guest devilkos90

Does anyone know where to read/download this manhwa?

I'm so interested in this drama ever since I have known that its from the same author of Full House...

Then the main couple is so amazing, both of them are young Korean talents..

I hope they will give us such a beautiful chemistry on screen...

Archived