[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

What a great news. I just read the news and my heart is jumping with excitement. :lol: I've been waiting for years since I saw a clip on them on YSMM way back. I think I also saw them in a period drama but not to sure about that. This really made my day. I liked him in You're Beautiful and I've been a MGY fan eversince I watched My Little Bride. This definitely is a change to the more mature/serious dramas that MGY did in the past. Looking forward to this.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LOOKING FORWARD FOR THIS DRAMA!!!!

I've been expecting this for years, and now my hope will be fulfilled.

Hyaaaa.... I'm really anticipating this drama. Will definitely watch it!!!

The Geun2s are both great as an actor an actress.

Hopefully they can build great chemistry for this drama.

Now, off to read the manhwa. :D

Here is the link of the Manga  매리는 외박중

http://cartoon.media...eries/list/mary

It's published by Daum, and it seems that there is not any way of downloading ,  I think if someone really like it , you can find some software to save the pictures .... but that's a litte bit troublesome to download them one by one and the manga is still serialized , there isn't any English translation .:unsure:

Guest em.sie_1813

I heard this is Moon Geun Yeong??

Gosh.. Im so excited for this.. Another manhwa drama.. oohhh...

Both MGY and JGS are really match... No wonder the lead lady goes to MGY..

Lurking at google, they are born the same year MGY is older few months to sukie.. AHAHA..

Eels are going to scream again.. after YB days, and this! So excited..

This is a Rom-Com right?

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Thanks for the thread! I'm super excited for this drama, and I'm sure our leads will both have awesome chemistry together! 

I hope it's funny and cute.. smile.gif Cannot wait! 

Guest milwaukeeoce

wow..the writer is from Full House? and jang geun suk with Moon Geun-young!!! please moon geun-young, just accept this offer. i love geungeun couple. can't wait! geun suk as a singer again.mm..hope that he will come out with a long hair.same as manga character..

thanks daily_tofu for starting this thread.

This should be brilliant, but has there been any gossip as to who will play the other part of the triangle....   "the perfect man" -  thats gonna be  a hard role to pull off opposite JGS, so its going to have to be someone pretty special!!!!!

woah, its confirmed right? moon geun yoong and jang geun suk. they will be perfect. and thank god is in kbs too so i can see in kbs world. correct me if i'm wrong this drama will strart filming in ocktober or airing in october?

woah, its confirmed right? moon geun yoong and jang geun suk. they will be perfect. and thank god is in kbs too so i can see in kbs world. correct me if i'm wrong this drama will strart filming in ocktober or airing in october?

I think it starts filming in October and the drama would start on Nov 8.

I know... :D I'm thinking of buying a DVD player/recorder so I could record this when it starts on KBS World... :lol:

Im sure everyone has seen this, but just thought that for the few who havent the first minute may be interesting (about an interview where  JGS was misquoted about MGY)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFCcAvDkDc8&feature=related

Thanks for the posting the video, nevyn... Always happy to stumble upon Sukkie's episode in KBS Champagne. He's ever so candid. laugh.gif

Anyway, I am too excited for this drama and I didn't expect that it would air as early as November... KBS gave us so much hope by pairing up JKS with MGY. wub.gif They will surely carry this drama. Ratings,please be good too. tongue.gif

For the meantime, am looking forward to hear some more casting news on the coming days. 

Archived