[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Lily_Rose, for replying to my question and for providing the link to the manga! Although I cannot read Korean, but at least, I can skim through the images for now...Sorry that I didn't catch your reply earlier :P

Don't know if there is translations of the manga in English?

This is going to be such a great drama with the three main leads.... so so excited!!! :w00t:

Guest Lily_Rose

Thank you, Lily_Rose, for replying to my question and for providing the link to the manga! Although I cannot read Korean, but at least, I can skim through the images for now...Sorry that I didn't catch your reply earlier :P

Don't know if there is translations of the manga in English?

This is going to be such a great drama with the three main leads.... so so excited!!! :w00t:

No problem!

If there were an english version I've already read it by now you bet.

However tomorrow (my tomorrow since now it's almost midnight in Italy) there'll be a new manwha chapter posted (every Friday) do this makes me think the manwha is still ongoing, isn't it?

If so..what about the ending of the drama? I hate open endings or not-endings since the real final is unknown...unless the author didn't give it to the screenwriter...is it possible?

Guest asianprincess

I've scanned through some of the manhwa. This is base soley on the manhwa itself and I don't know how similar it's going to be for the drama

Warning

*spoilers below

For those who are interested

-plenty of skinship between the myu gyul(jang geun suk) & Mary(moon geun young)

I've scanned through some of the manhwa. This is base soley on the manhwa itself and I don't know how similar it's going to be for the drama

Warning

*spoilers below

For those who are interested

-plenty of skinship between the myu gyul(jang geun suk) & Mary(moon geun young)

i'm pretty sure they scriptwriter will minimize the skinship. For example PERSONAL TASTE this year, have you read the novel? That is what i think. Nobody knows maybe they will surprise us with the skinship?

Guest asianprincess

Lol. We don't want it minimize, we want it maximize. Just kidding.

I haven't read Personal Taste and I haven't seen the drama either, but I'm hoping GeunGeun couple will be exploding with chemistry. I adore MGY so I look forward in watching her as 'Mary'. And I don't doubt JGS either for his role as Myu Gyul. KJW is just hotness. I can picture him as Jung In who I believe has a childhood history with Mary...

I'd say bring on the 'shipping wars'

No problem!

If there were an english version I've already read it by now you bet.

However tomorrow (my tomorrow since now it's almost midnight in Italy) there'll be a new manwha chapter posted (every Friday) do this makes me think the manwha is still ongoing, isn't it?

If so..what about the ending of the drama? I hate open endings or not-endings since the real final is unknown...unless the author didn't give it to the screenwriter...is it possible?

That is true! That would be great if we have english version and I would finish it 'til the end in one day (probably)...hahaha... :lol: But I am still grateful that I have the korean version if though I have not idea of what is going on....

That is good to know that the story is still going on...and the ending is not revealed to the audience. Like you, I don't like open endings or ambiguous because it is so frustrating after the long journey we (as the readers/viewers) have gone through reading/watching it...

Another possibility (for unclear ending) would be that they are not sure if the female main lead should end up with whom at the end...sometimes it is hard to decide because it will depend on many factors (ratings, audience/fans' preferences, writers, etc.)...

I am just so happy that this drama has such a great cast in it...and this drama is right after SKKS...thus I guess I won't feel a withdraw symptom (I hope) when SKKS is over because MSOAN will be on... :rolleyes:

Guest GeunGeunCouple

plenty of skinship?! who wouldn't want to see that! but just like what others say, i guess it'll be minimized though. just enough for us to take. lol

speaking of plenty, here are some caps and gifs of our couple to share :)

from Yashim Man Man show guesting

geungeuncoupleysmmep109.jpg

geungeuncoupleysmmep109n.jpg

geungeuncouple0.gif

geungeuncouple1.gif

geungeuncouple4.gif

geungeuncouple5.gif

geungeuncouple7.gif

geungeuncouple9.gif

geungeuncouple10.gif

geungeuncouple11.gif

hope it's ok to share it all here...

Guest Lily_Rose

have gone through reading/watching it...

Another possibility (for unclear ending) would be that they are not sure if the female main lead should end up with whom at the end...sometimes it is hard to decide because it will depend on many factors (ratings, audience/fans' preferences, writers, etc.)...

As far as I love, really love KJW ( the antagoniost here) I want Mary ending up with JGS...absolutely!

plenty of skinship?! who wouldn't want to see that! but just like what others say, i guess it'll be minimized though. just enough for us to take. lol

speaking of plenty, here are some caps and gifs of our couple to share :)

from Yashim Man Man show guesting

hi GeunGeunCouple!..do u know wer can i watch this show w/ eng sub?

Guest GeunGeunCouple

hi GeunGeunCouple!..do u know wer can i watch this show w/ eng sub?

hello sier, unfortunately, im not sure if there is even available subtitle for the said episode of the show. sad :(

about the new cast, haven't heard about her before. so refreshing to know her! goodluck to her!

i wonder if the whole cast will be guesting in HAPPY TOGETHER show, although MGY has just been in the show last april this year. but im really hoping they would. i really want to see some cute moments between JGS and MGY before the show starts!

Archived