[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HelloDreamer

Thanks so much for the preview. Hahahs, Mugyul's so cute being all jealous and making up that song about Jung In.

Turning point! The kiss that will make Mae-Ri's heart skip a beat and finally know what love is all about. Also what JGS said about him and MGY being the wheat couple.CUTE! I want. ><'' They should be put on, We Got Married, after this drama.

Guest asianprincess

Kjw jokes around a lot. He's mature and yet he's silly. If you haven't seen this video yet. For all you JI shippers, go check out KJW silliness/sexiness. Lol.

http://jaewookclub.tumblr.com/post/1617846761/kim-jae-wook-behind-the-scene-marry-me-mary

I hate spoilers, and I hate myself for reading them. Lol. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

Ah Finally :w00t:

Wei Mae Ri's first kiss from the golden lips of our dear Kang Mu-Gyul :wub:

ahhhhhhh , i'm so excited

i hope at that scene they would play the harry potter kiss song..that will make the scene much better a thousand time..<< I'm so evil hahahah

anyway my friends this is my first post in here you are a really great people and I'm sure that i will enjoy watching this drama with you..

to our Moung Moung couple..Fighting

Love you all :wub:

p.s: sorry for my bad english ^_^

Guest dizzybugs003

@ kawaiiyuki and knuts re: 5- I don't think the door to the van was lock. Judging from where MG was stand and JI, MG might have been stand right in front of the lock preventing her to pull the door open. I think if she was to get out JI or MG might have just pushed her back in so they can talk without interruption.

I think that maybe MG van is falling apart and cannot open from the inside. If you look at his van in episode 3, when he's driving MR home, the windshield wiper looks like its broken and falling off. My dad had a VW van and the side door could not be opened from the inside. Just a thought...

I just went back and rewatched that scene again and noticed that the wiper is okay...then broken... Oh well...

Guest Banana Peel

I wonder why they changed MG's hair to a short black wig? o_o It looks good though, since I prefer short hair on guys, but it looks pretty fake hahahha. Maybe he cut it to impress Meri's dad who always say he can't tell if MG's a guy or a girl? LOL. idk, but I'm exciteeed!

Guest kawaiiyuki

Kjw jokes around a lot. He's mature and yet he's silly. If you haven't seen this video yet. For all you JI shippers, go check out KJW silliness/sexiness. Lol.

http://jaewookclub.tumblr.com/post/1617846761/kim-jae-wook-behind-the-scene-marry-me-mary

I hate spoilers, and I hate myself for reading them. Lol. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

Thank you for the clip. It's making me love JI even more. I love KJW mature, caring and silly personally. And finally a k-drama actor, I like that i can call OPPA. :lol: Anyway, JI's is MG's inspiration for a song? Interesting! Maybe the lyrics are something like

JI you are such a jerk jerk jerk.

It's cause of you i'm in this mess.

I am all about peace and now I'm in a fake marriage for 100 days.

Why do you bring me a tv? Are you trying to give Merry Christmas a reason to come over?

It is because of you-jerk the polite jerk that I have to listen to Merry Christmas scream into my hand phone at wee hours in the morning, noon and night.

I never ask for this after all I am all about peace.

It is because of you I'm becoming deaf. Have you ever heard her screaming voice over the phone?I suggest you try it and then tell me what you think.

It is because of you I have to doing to the stupid drama and face give my heartless ex gf a reason to come to my apartment.

JI you are such a Jerk!

Moon Geun Young and Jang Geun Suk reflect on a certain scene

20101122mary26408087.jpg

20101122mary36371285.jpg

The first kiss scene between Moon Geun Young and Jang Geun Suk finally aired (to the delight of ‘Mary Stayed Out All Night‘ fans)!

Many viewers of the drama have been wondering for some time about how Moon and Jang would carry out the kiss scene. Even in the drama, their two characters act more like close friends rather than a couple.

Moon Geun Young confessed, “Since it was a kiss scene, it’s true that I was nervous. We usually joke around with each other in real life, and talk to each other a lot about the drama, so it was much more of a sincere atmosphere today. We were both shy on set and laughed a lot, but I think we shot a good scene, so I’m glad.

Meanwhile Jang Geun Suk added, “I think we were both shy on the fact that we needed to do a kiss scene when we’ve always seen each other as good friends. Thankfully, we were able to finish the scene in a good atmosphere as usual. I thought a lot before I went on set in order to flawlessly show this scene of emotional change.

cr : Allkpop

omg, I'm dying in happiness!! :lol:

i just read and saw the spoilers and my oh my!!!!!

[now I'm back on earth....]

MG slowly opening up to Mae-ri is so nice to see though he doesn't admit to it. He was so cute looking around if anyone saw him while trying on the unfinished mittens and waiting for Mae-ri's call....

In just a few I know this thread will be flying!!! I'll lurk around for spoilers and the fun discussion...

the house that Mae-ri and Jung In went was the same house that Kim Jae Wok's family in Bad Guy lived in... But now it has a different feel to it.

Guest wulanastasiaz

wow.. the kiss.. can't wait.. can't wait.. the kiss does look so warm.. and intimate..

i just watch marry from ep 1 - 4 this weekend.. and i love it.. even though i dislike mg's mom character and i found that mr a little bit annoying.. i really shout to my screen "shut the f*** up!!!" (am i just breaking the rules?? sorry i just love to cursing.. it make things deeper) hahaha...

the mom character.. when she left her gorgeous son in the ice cream shop, i was like "what just happened??!!!" this mom really need therapy.. poor mg..

and actually i'm mr and ji shipper.. i found that ji is a perfect husband material.. even he look cold and bad at first, but then he shows his warm side, in the end of episode 4.. at that time i'm compelety fall for him.. i hope his character going to be better and better in later episode..

I'm officially addicted to this cute drama lols. I'm so excited over tonight and tomorrow's episodes! JGS and MGY looks good together.

Sharing some iphone wallpapers.

Iphone 4 (click for actual size)

mmm4.th.jpg mmm1j.th.jpg mmm2.th.jpg mmm3f.th.jpg

Iphone 3G:

iphonemmm4.jpgiphonemmm1.jpg

iphonemmm2.jpgiphonemmm2b.jpg

iphonemmm3.jpg

Credit: Soompi MSOAN thread, resurgere.

Please let me know if you are posting these outside soompi. Thanks.

okay, so obviously havent seen ep 5 yet, but who else rekons that MG is worried that MR may have started liking J and since he knows she hasnt kissed or dated before he determind that HE will be her first kiss? blush.gif cant forget your first kiss can u ? :blink:

Hi, a tally of points here...just correct me if i'm wrong... :lol:

TEAM MuGyul

- first kiss in the forehead

- first wedding photo (eventhough it's just a fake one ;))

- first sleeping together (though apart and unaware of it LOL..the first time they got drank)

- first ramen together (and they had to fight for it)

- first gift from MaeRi - the mittens (though still to be finished)

- first "meet-the-parent" - MG's mom

- first date (when they sang karaoke)

- first kiss on the lips (ep 5)

TEAM JungIn

- first piggyback ride (when they were kids)

- first photo together

- first get-away overnight together

- first tuck in bed

- first dining out (ep 5)

Have I missed anything

By the way, the Entertainment Relay...does anyone have subtitles...? thanks.

^

add up

Team MuGyul

first to have couple nicknames for each other "Merry Christmas-Happy New Year" "Mong Mong- Yeow"

first to have "letter of agreement" (not sure what its called) -

first hug (Mugyul fanservice when he thought that Maeri was one of his fans)

... do correct me if i had grammar mistake...

Archived