[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

Guest serenityx3

I already have a serious case of the "second-lead syndrome." T_________T

I just love love Jungin!! I'm shipping him and Mary so badly, but it probably won't even happen... WAHHHH! tears.giftears.giftears.gif

Team Jungin all the way.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kawaiiyuki

Where do you see this subbed? I have not found any substitle for episode 5 yet:(

Subs are not out yet.

Please wait. I'm sure it's being worked on. Once subs are out in Eng or whatever language (I believe the other is chinese) someone will post the link. Don't worry, I'm sure the none korean speaking fans are waiting too. (I'm one of them)

Preview for episode 6-wow!

Happy New Year needs his Merry Chirstmas! :P

Did i tell you guys (peeps) how much a hate HATE that manager since she appeared in episode 2. I hate her SSSOOO much words can not describe how much. Well if we were to compare my hatefulness to this character- as much as i usually hate annoying second girl leads that happen to be ex gf who can't take a hint and latch on to our lead guys.

Guest SooInSmile

OH yeah so excited, fabulous day!! This series is way addicting, cheers I love all the cast members in here! can't hate any of them, only love!

okay is it mean if I don't like the one auntie manager, lol she really makes me made. good acting though.

Did i tell you guys (peeps) how much a hate HATE that manager since she appeared in episode 2. I hate her SSSOOO much words can not describe how much. Well if we were to compare my hatefulness to this character- as much as i usually hate annoying second girl leads that happen to be ex gf who can't take a hint and latch on to our lead guys.

I hate her too, feel like tearing her mouth wide open whenever she opens up her mouth.

And I wonder whether Maeri will have doubt to choose between the two awesome guy or she has her mind set on MG like

Some korean lead in other drama.. Hurricane, major flood., or even if the earth is about to come to it's end.. She'll

Never waver and choose MG.. Heheh... Or she's the fickle type....

Like me, now...err I can't tell who I love the most Micky? Kim Hyun Joon? Jang Guek Suk? Lee Seung Gi?.

I hope Maeri not like me.. i hope she sets her heart on MG mong mong all the way.

JI team... Mianhe... :P

Guest apoloskye

I really like JI, but really I'm confused by his actions most the time ( like when he rubs his head he seems like he just wants to get rid of her). He seems more annoyed with her presence than pleased. Episode 5 towards the end is where I thought he was smiling more which is good, but I hope he isn't just trying because he sees his dad happy when he's with her. I want him to let loose and I don't want there to be a question of his like for her...What do you guys think?

Kjw jokes around a lot. He's mature and yet he's silly. If you haven't seen this video yet. For all you JI shippers, go check out KJW silliness/sexiness. Lol.

http://jaewookclub.tumblr.com/post/1617846761/kim-jae-wook-behind-the-scene-marry-me-mary

I hate spoilers, and I hate myself for reading them. Lol. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

Thank You so much for sharing he's just too cute :)

Guest asian_love2788

I really like JI, but really I'm confused by his actions most the time ( like when he rubs his head he seems like he just wants to get rid of her). He seems more annoyed with her presence than pleased. Episode 5 towards the end is where I thought he was smiling more which is good, but I hope he isn't just trying because he sees his dad happy when he's with her. I want him to let loose and I don't want there to be a question of his like for her...What do you guys think?

I think he came into this relationship thinking of it being a business deal, so he really wasn't interested in love. If he can keep her happy then maybe she'll pick him in the end. Hence his father will give him money to complete the drama he's working on. It seems he really never experience love either. Usually when people starts to spend more time together, they tend to grow on one another; getting to know more about the other person, finding their good traits, their flaws etc. Maybe it's hard for him to adjust to Mae-Ri's happy-go-lucky personality right away, so it seems he's annoyed by her, but he's much more smiley, and caring then he was before. She's growing on him? =x But I hope he's not doing all these sweet and nice things just because he wants to complete the drama!

hi, Team JungIn first hold hands.. Does that count??? I hope so... I am soo looking forward to episode 6 as Team MG vs Team JI will be a higher stake....oh by the way, what music did they play on the first kiss????? i could not hear due to my spazzing moment.. and yes I am JI/Mary shipper.. However, I can still spazz MG/Mary.... right.... :D

thank god trina i thought I was the only JI/Mary shipper here :) I do feel sorry for him at the end when MG/Mary kissed :( and btw guys I also can spazz MG/Mary as well :)

I already have a serious case of the "second-lead syndrome." T_________T

I just love love Jungin!! I'm shipping him and Mary so badly, but it probably won't even happen... WAHHHH! tears.giftears.giftears.gif

Team Jungin all the way.

This is the first time ever I'm having the case of second lead syndrome and I know i'm going to cry at the end :( but its ok :) hope he can have a happy ending :)

MMM episode 5 part 1 engsub is out in midnight dream. Hope you guys can enjoy it. next part is today if i'm not mistaken. just patiently waiting.

never in my experience watching K-drama, i ship for two main lead guy. sigh... lucky, marry. :)

Preview for episode 6-wow!

Happy New Year needs his Merry Chirstmas! :P

AGREE with you! that since I saw her nagging to MG and demanding like a total "freak" I foresee her to be a pain-in-the-richard simmons... but what the?! she already is a manager of someone, does she don't have a life?! I really wanna slap her up, sides, and down!!!

luckily, based on the written preview, MR would help her... (BUT)... our heroine ask for hubby 2 to help her hubby 1.. :w00t: WHAT A SOLUTION.. :)

anyway, can't wait for tonight's episode.. :)

for me, RATINGS are just numbers, what's important is the entertainment/enjoyment MMM is giving to all of us,,, We've seen so many GREAT DRAMAS "underrated" but their ability to make us all happy is way ABOVE other's expectation :)

AJA mongyeow!!! :wub:

Guest woodong2pm

does anyone know the name of the song played when jung in is trying to figure out the best place to put his note for mary in the beginning of the episode? the song's been stuck in my head ever since XD

Guest Chilli74

whatttttttt? really todays episode dropped a points in ratings thats crazy, this drama is so cute :) anyway thanks for sharing

Boo!!! I hope it goes back up! I love this drama so much already!

Gah… I wish I can just ignore the ratings. I wish I can say I am not affected by

ratings. :sigh: …. I would be lying coz the truth is rating does effect me. If the rating is

high there’s a chance that PD extend the episode.

I hate to see a good drama not appreciated. Yeah the plot look the same might be

repetitive in some cases (so does other dramas that have superb rating).

I remember MR said to JI about his drama script that might only appeal to teens.

Ironic isn’t it. It may just be the case with MSOAN. Sad huh…

I dun blame those ajummas – how can it be appealing watching man that look like half a

lady with accessory all over and he’s barely sober… look half drunk most of the time.

AND OMG MR in ridiculous garb. A homeless look alike. She

looks like she just finish going through garbage can/trash can. Don’t le me start on her

hair… she look un-natural with those fake hair (is it a wig right?.. if it’s her real

hair OMG..she needs lotsa lotsa hair conditioner). Thank god for her superb acting (she

can act dumb … I love her dumb face I love the scene when they gang up on her and

she begged MG to be her black knight, MG refuse she gobbled down the liquor and

immediately do the chicken dance (flapping her arm and started the game) after that.

She looked dumb and hilarious. I love her.

It will definitely not appeal to older generation (well I am the exception :P ).

It’s weird – I love MG (though I dun know if I would feel the same if my

daughter chooses someone like him as life partner. Someone with no future

(looks like it) ? Come on – do you want you daughter to be with someone half drunk

most of the time or live on the street and has nothing to offer only songs and love?

Can we actually live on love alone?

In real world let me tell you – Love is not enough. Hehehe.. I crashed your dream

Huh…

But in drama world – who cares man…. It look like fun living like MG and MR..

No worries – Hakunamatata (watch Lion King – It mean no worries). Yea yea I know

MG gonna have a bright future coz he majoring in engineering. Yea I know that

musician can be successful too.. he gonna be top star eventually… but in eps 5 not

yet.

Right now I am praying that MR would not be fickle. I wish she would not lead both men.

I hope she would just stick to one and not held the other one hanging on the leash (hope it

will not be our mong mong MG .. or JI too). The thing I hate the most is a gal that cannot

make up her mind.

Like I hate – Kim Min Hee in age of innocence (one of my all time favourite drama),

she keep on going back and forth between Go Soo and Park Jun Chul…

Well in Winter sonata Yu Jin keep going back and forth between Jun Shang and Sang

Yuk – that is different because she had too.

Also My Love Patzi –

If she can’t make up her mind I bet it gonna have an open ending drama like My Love

Patzi.. gah I hate that.. no closure and I cannot sleep peaceful long after the drama ended.

OMG – I start rambling.. kekekkekekek… definitely I love it if I can write this long.

And I can write some more.. but who the heck gonna read my rubbish… ^_^

BTW – I dun have second lead syndrome .. but I have an even worse case of syndrome..

It’s called … jerk-AAA hole-wangsagaji syndrome… the more aasasi hole he is the more

I love him, (That is why I am sooooooooo in love with Rain.. heheheh..)

Yeah I admit it – I am sick

Guest kawaiiyuki

I have never been so torn in my Kdrama watching live between two leads. WHO TO PICK, THAT IS THE QUESTION?

:wub: :wub: blush.gifblush.gif

As for MR asking JI to help MG, I don't think consciously that she thought ' oh MG is force to be a slave to evil 2face manager. i should ask JI to help' I think what came to mind when she heard MG was in trouble was 'oh my friend is in trouble i should help him.' For example, she gave landlady the rent money even after MG refused. She didn't want him to get kicked out. In some weird way they developed a friendship even before the fake marriage so at times she sees him as a friend before as hubby.

As for the MG bus- I think its a great way to get an increase in ratings. I means who wouldn't noticed a giant MG photo on a bus as they are driving, walking or taking a bus (I'd like to be on the MG bus). I'm sure someone out in korea would be like 'what's JGS's head doing on the bus? what's with his hair? I think i'll check out this Marry Me Mary, business. Might be good' So I think the fans are also doing a wonderful thing not for only for KJS but also the show.

I'm loving this drama and even though i might want an extension but after what happen to 'goong' i think 16 is just the right amount to tell this story. If it's too long i think it's going to be draggy and then we'll all start hating the drama itself not the actors. (We all the the actors to bites!)

I just watched the raw version of the fifth episode.. watching it without subs are making me even crazier.. how i wish i could nderstand korean :(

anyway i really really love JUNG IN at the beginning of the episode.. hehehehe.. i love how he struggled to put the memo and tried to find the best spot to put it so that mae-ri can see it.. hehehehe.. how cute is that.. i am rooting for them to be couple although i know they won't end up together in the end but i really hope that at least he turns out to be mae-ri's half brother... that way mae-ri doesn't have to lose anybody.. she could hv both guys (geez how lucky that is)

and i also love how the second female lead is not the stereotypical meanie witch like in other k-dramas i've watched.. she just need to move on.. other than that i'm pretty okay with her.. what annoys me is the manager.. she has no heart i swear.. oh and as much as i love mae-ri's transformation, i do think for this role, her bohemian outfits suit her better.. 

p.s: does anybody know the song title/ artist of that very first song that played at the beginning of the 5th episode?? it's when jung in was trying to place the memo in front of mae-ri's bedroom door... i love that song so much and i tried going thru the OST's stracklist, but it's not one of the ones that are listed.. ): thanks in advance! oh and btw thanks for answering my question abt the miss a song earlier, really appreciate it :D

Archived