[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

Guest marinai

I caught up with the 3 last episodes , they were really much better than the fist onr which was not impressive at all, after watching these 3 episodes I found myself liking the second lead more!

Don't get me wrong JGS character is nice and all but the mystery surrounding the picture and the romantic vibe of Mary and JungIn past attract me better!

Cute love is cliché and in all drama nowadays, I found myself liking and waiting for Mary and JungIn scenes more!

The boys are more interesting than the girl, she was kind of annoying at the begginning she should be more mature for her age please ( I loved how she handled Sojoon but with the guys....still lacking ) and I'm tired of the Chagyaaaaaaaaaaaaa thing :(

So Joon interesting character but ....I hope she does not get annoying, I was shipping her with JungIn, they look great together!

Cliché drama but enjoyable ride :)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o yeaah...that is right, but did Mary's dad not say that Jung-In's dad left for Japan saying he was leaving Korea for good? And even if not, keep a house for 20 years empty?

gosh, that manager. I wished I could put her in a box and ship her to ...you name it, anyway somewhere very far.

and why did the actor buy a diamond necklace for the ex-gf of MG for her birthday? Is he supposed to be some big star and interested in her? Is it not a strange "first" time present?

Maybe because the house holds memories of Mary's Mom, that's why JI's dad kept it for a long time. Wouldn't put it past him to hold on to whatever paltry memories he had of her...

I think the actor had a crush on Seo Jun or something. He was the one recommending her for the part... and in the 1st episode, his manager was saying how much he had wanted to work with her for some time. But yeah, diamond necklace is too much. And I love how Seo Jun just walked away when she got a text from Leon :D

I love the 4 lead characters in this drama... all are interesting in their own unique way. Can't wait to see how the story would unfold. I hope they won't make Seo Jun typical clingy-evil 2nd female lead...

Guest espèce*

All the characters have great styles, fitting to their images!

The storyline goes a bit fast but it seems to lead to a good direction.

This drama is quite addicted !

Oh yeah, does anyone notice in ep 3 when Mae Ri helps Moo Kyul with his new place...all the graffiti...on the wall, there was a big MARY-word!

Guest faistyy

i'm loving this drama <3

does anyone know the english song that played in episode 1 when JGS tore up the contract with the manager? thanks ^^

Guest jennyvan

I just wonder how MG's mittens, the one Mary making for him, gonna look like. I guess it's gonna be the blue one with a yellow lovely cat on it (as I see she has a blue and yellow cotton ball) :rolleyes:

Guest kawaiiyuki

I just started watching it today =) 

i love Jang Geum Suk in You're Beautiful <3 

What days does it show on tv? so i know when to look online for it

Is there a manga to it as well? 

All information is written on the 1st page of this forum but to answer your question it airs Monday/Tuesday Korean standard time 9:50 (please double check air time on the 1st page) eastern hemisphere. Western hemisphere is Monday/tuesday morning (Not sure about time because i don't watch live stream) Towards late morning/afternoon on those days raw files links are posted here.

If you need subs-Subs come up later in the week. Please give subbers times to sub! once subs are complete links are also posted.

Yes there is an manhwa(manga) story is loosely based on manhwa. please read with a gain of salt. It has been said before that characters are only loosely based on manhwa so will not matter the characters you see here.Some of us here have read the manhwa and sub of us have not. (just in case you are wondering.)

Welcome to our madness! :P

Guest kawaiiyuki

1. How come Mary's friends just stay in the car, when Mary hit MuGyul and got out of the car to check on what/who she hit? I guess the PD did not want them around for the headlight scene, but I think he could have shot that scene anyway. I just struck me as being strange when rewatching that ep.

2. How come Mary could enter Jung-In's house the first time she goes there (btw, Mary, you are the cutest girl ever, but will you please not litter?), when he was not in? That is because he has an ajumma to keep his house clean, who we will never see.

3. How much time has passed between Jung In's arriving in Korea and his meeting with Mary? A few days or weeks? My impression was a few days. So in a few days's time Jung In's dad bought a second house in the country side, had their stuff shipped from Japan and had the house decorated and all? If it was a few weeks, then it would be possible. Not likely, but not impossible either, considering that he has a lot of money and people/employees to get things done for him.

But after giving it some thought. It would also have been possible in a few days' time: 1 day packing, 2 days to have the stuff flown in, 1 day unpacking (total of 4 days). And the house was empty when he bought it. "Problem" solved.

But still left with the following questions:

4. Is it possible to have your marriage registered by third parties? And without your ID (because according to "Playfull Kiss" that is what you need at least). Mary should have been carrying her ID with her all the time, no?

5. I thought it was not possible to lock a car's door from the outside without a key. But that is what Jung In did, when he pushed Mary into the van, right?

Or anything is possible, because this drama is based on a manhwa?

I just had to try to answer some of your questions.

Here are my answers:

1-Mary was the only one who got of the car because she was the driver and since she was the one driving it's natural she got out and check. Ok, yes her friends could have gotten out of the car too but if you remember they were worried they get charge with 'hit and run' so they could have thought they should stay in the car. Since they had been drinking they might have pretended to be asleep when MG got hit and only woke when people stopped to see what happen, that way they won't get in trouble. Or they're just scared and was hiding the car.

2-If you noticed her dad gave her the address to JI house. Most likely his dad got the info to the house from JI's dad. That also means that JI knew he was to meet MaeRi that day and arrange for her to meet her at his home, hence gave his key code(if that's what he uses) or had the door unlock and ready for MaeRi to enter. Or yes he has a cleaning lady, we will never see, open the door for her.

3-In the beginning of episode 1 when we first meet JI's dad we see him talking to some ppl. They said they have set things up and are ready for them in Korea but the job the dad wanted them to do has not been completed so they apologize. Hint to the family still has connection in Korea. JI also has a company in Korea and he wants his dad approval for the drama production which means that he might be flying back and forth from japan and korea or holding video conferences in japan. Therefore, even with their return from Japan after 20 years he is able to pick up where he left off. Looks like only a few days have pass before he officially meets MaeRi. I think he flies back and forth from Japan to korea therefore he fits in smoothly and seems like he doesn't need time to adjust.

4- I have seen in a few k-dramas that yes it is possible to registrar ones marriage with the person present because not only is the ID need but the person's stamp. MaeRi's dad,just like HiNi in Playful Kiss, must have taken her the night before and ran off to get the marriage registration. MaeRi might not have noticed because she didn't think to check because she believes it still where she left it. (I don't personally look for my ID everyday cause i know it's there and I don't need everyday.) Just like HaNi in Playful Kiss, it was only at the registration office did she learn that Seung Jung had already registrar their marriage which means he must have taken her ID, she just didn't noticed and officially registrar their marriage. So playful Kiss shows that what MaeRi's dad is IS POSSIBLE.

5- I don't think the door to the van was lock. Judging from where MG was stand and JI, MG might have been stand right in front of the lock preventing her to pull the door open. I think if she was to get out JI or MG might have just pushed her back in so they can talk without interruption.

Hope that answers some of your question! :P

All the characters have great styles, fitting to their images!

The storyline goes a bit fast but it seems to lead to a good direction.

This drama is quite addicted !

Oh yeah, does anyone notice in ep 3 when Mae Ri helps Moo Kyul with his new place...all the graffiti...on the wall, there was a big MARY-word!

I'm loving their fast pace. I hate when they start to drag out the story. Sometimes fast stories don't make any sense but i think everything is flowing nicely.

Loving all their clothes in the drama. Loving MaeRi's layed looked. Love her hair I want her hair style. :lol:

I want to learn to knit a mittens now thanks to MaeRi. The first time she knit the mitten I thought it was for MG and starting to freak out cause thinking it would be mismatched but then i thought it would suit MG's personally just fine.

I just finished episode 4.

Mary goes on and on about how loyalty is more important in a relationship with love, yet when she is presented with one of the most loyal guys (maybe loyal for the wrong reason, but still loyal) she rejects him and protests that love is more important.  It's kind of hypocritical.  If I were in her situation I would at least give the guy a fair chance.

KJWs character is interesting.  I feel like the past three characters he's played in dramas (Bad Guy, Coffee Prince, and this) were similar.  I don't think that's his fault, though.  The scripts don't really give him a lot of room to act.  Hopefully his character will develop more and will give him an opportunity to show his skills.

I'm curious about the house they're at in ep 4 though.  It's been in several dramas.  Is it owned by a producer or something, or is it just a sound stage?  The interior of the house always seems different though.

I don't think MaeRi was being hypocritical. I think she still believe loyalty trumps love. If she noticed she might have said love is more important over and over to JI because she wants him to end things and by saying she loves MG she thinks he will back down. You can tell she thinks of him as a friend. Offers to pay his rent because she knows she is asking for more then what they originally agreed on. You see each time JI tries to advance she states she madly in love with MG and calls MG in front of him in hopes to prevent Ji's advances or stop them. Each time MG comes first. Just because JI has money and played off his dad debt she doesn't run to him just cause her dad wants to. She asks MG for helps and makes to clear that after 100 days she will pick neither proving her determination.

The outside of the house most like is a favorite location for the director or many directors. Might have some contract going or something that allows them to shoot scenes from the outside using that house. The inside is mostly a sound stage. I also seen a few location used different dramas.

Guest allygirl

Mu Gyul’s Mittens Actually Knitted by Moon Geun Young

This news report may not be either salacious (OMG, they must be dating) nor all that surprising (watching Mae Ri knit in episode 4, it was obvious that Moon Geun Young actually knew how to knit). It turns out that the pair of mittens Mae Ri is currently knitting for Mu Gyul in the drama Mary Stayed Out All Night (Marry Me, Mary!) will in fact be knitted by Moon Geun Young personally.

It’s not being purchased or even completed by some prop person. Nope, Moon Geun Young has been knitting the pair during breaks in filming. She’s so good the cast has taken to calling her a knitting factory. She confirms that she’s knitting the Mu Gyul mittens as a gift for Jang Geun Soek because they have been getting along so well as co-stars (with their very similar backgrounds as child stars and same age). Really, please don’t read too much into it, I don’t for a second believe anything is going on behind the scenes between them.

I just love this news report because those mittens are clearly going to be quite important to Mu Gyul in the future, and it somehow feels so special that Moon Geun Young made it as a gift for Jang Geun Seok. Sigh, they are just so cute together. Anyone not on the Merry Christmas-Happy New Year ship, you are totally missing out on the rainbows and kittens cuteness that is likely never to be replicated again in the history of K-drama.

Thanks ockoala

Repost from http://ockoala.wordpress.com/2010/11/19/mu-gyuls-mittens-actually-knitted-by-moon-geun-young/

I love Mu gyul-Maeri forever!!!

Edit:

I'm topping the page.So share pics of sukkie at airport today heading to Japan for another FM. Take care sukkie dear!!

Thanks Seoul sisters fb

150026_178264315524107_113023262048213_6

150374_178266212190584_113023262048213_6

Guest GeunGeunCouple

OMG..fans liking that song is rising in number yey!

yeah, everyone loves it because it is undeniably such a sweet romantic song :)

i think it will be out on part 2 OST though. but i also already want it so badly :P

especially after hearing it first time on EP.1 during the HP kiss...and just lately in EP.4 where mary stayed the night at mugyul's place while knitting mittens for him...that scene was so sweet, while getting carried away with the BG song LOL

"Boku ga iru.." these words keep on echoing in my mind...agghhhh :blink:

well, anyway, I have a question again......will KBS be showing MMM NG scenes yet? NG scenes are fun to watch! Or even more BTS footages would be nice too wouldn't it? ;)

yes, BTS are always more fun to watch ofcourse. were able to see the real thing behind those cameras! i am pretty sure there will be BTS just like what we had on CS before dear since they are shown in the same channel :)

Thank youu =)

is the manhwa in english? or no?

its a direct online manhwa script published by the original author of FULL HOUSE. there is no english version YET. but if you would like other versions, there is already a translated chinese one :)

I caught up with the 3 last episodes , they were really much better than the fist onr which was not impressive at all, after watching these 3 episodes I found myself liking the second lead more!

Don't get me wrong JGS character is nice and all but the mystery surrounding the picture and the romantic vibe of Mary and JungIn past attract me better!

Cute love is cliché and in all drama nowadays, I found myself liking and waiting for Mary and JungIn scenes more!

The boys are more interesting than the girl, she was kind of annoying at the begginning she should be more mature for her age please ( I loved how she handled Sojoon but with the guys....still lacking ) and I'm tired of the Chagyaaaaaaaaaaaaa thing

So Joon interesting character but ....I hope she does not get annoying, I was shipping her with JungIn, they look great together!

Cliché drama but enjoyable ride

hehe...i understand you...look at the ppl now undecided over who to ship...jungin is just the perfect second guy against the perfect lead mugyul...

i think the reason why mary acts like that towards guys is because of her lack of experience with dating. a bit childish since she's a daddy's girl. so somewhat, she acts like that...but i find it cute actually because of her innocence :)

the 2nd leads, seojoon and jungin are perfect match! i am a total shipper of them actually...

can anyone have english tracklist of the ost. I try to find it on google but fail. Thanks in advance.

here you go...

Tracklist:

01.Super Star (한승연)

02.Tell Me Your Love (TRAX)

03.부탁해, My Bus! (장근석)

04.My Precious (장근석)

05.Europa ( Janinto )

06.무결테마 ( 서현일, 여휘수, 최철호 )

07.Congratulation (서현일)

08.술래잡기 (서현일, 여휘수)

09.Running up (나윤식, 서현일)

10.Emotions (서현일, 여휘수)

11.달려라 Donkey! (서현일, 여휘수)

Guest SooInSmile

OMg I am totally loving this series!! Gosh the pairing is so hard. I hope by the end there will be two pairs, not just one pair together.

Guest xxxmeeshell

i usually always like the lead character in this case, JGS buttttttt i dont like his character herre, 

I think that Mary and JI make a cuter coupleeee!

Guest SooInSmile

i usually always like the lead character in this case, JGS buttttttt i dont like his character herre, 

I think that Mary and JI make a cuter coupleeee!

So far the story development makes JI and Mary very interesting!! Just the japanese phase they use is very catchy!!

But there is a lot of similarities and cuteness going on with Mary and Honey too lol. -- in ep 4 when the 2nd female lead was sad and went out to the alley, it reminds me of Mary.. I think it all have to tie in with the story.

hi guys, this is my first post here heehe...

omo omo i've just finished watching ep 4 w/ eng sub at dramastyle.com... and i am falling head over heals for the second lead! it's gonna be a steamy love triangle! i can't wait for the next episode (mondayyy please come faster) and by the wayyyy, i have a question about this one particular song. i noticed this song playing at the background starting from (roughly) 2:34 of

! it's when the ex gf was in the restaurant and she was writing something with a marker.. the lyric goes like "hello hello hello..." and the rest is korean lollll.. =p please help me out here :S  i need to know the title the singer real bad!! and thanks in advance! and if anybody knows the complete OST list please be kind enough to post it here.. :D

some screencaps of jung- in the hottie <3 <3 

screenshot20101119at938.jpg

screenshot20101119at938.jpg

*impressed*

screenshot20101119at950.jpg

*knees got weak*

screenshot20101119at943.jpg

cdscs.jpg

*nosebleed*

screenshot20101119at951.jpg

a>

*farewell to my soul and common sense*

screenshot20101119at950.jpg

screenshot20101119at951.jpg

*fainted*

screenshot20101119at102.jpg

screenshot20101119at102.jpg

*i just died*

seriously... what's not to love about this character??? he's tough, manly, calm, collected, mysterious, polite, charismatic, and caring.. moreover he's fluent in japanese :D

in this fourth episode, he managed to swoon me over and over again!

and although i know he's prolly being nice to mae-ri all of a sudden coz he wants his dad to keep on supporting the drama he that he produces, i guess we all know that in the near future he's gonna fall head over heals for our heroine for real... i believe that although he talks rarely, his sincerity really shows through his subtle actions... :D

i have a question about this one particular song. i noticed this song playing at the background starting from (roughly) 2:34 of

! it's when the ex gf was in the restaurant and she was writing something with a marker.. the lyric goes like "hello hello hello..." and the rest is korean lollll.. =p please help me out here :S  i need to know the title the singer real bad!! and thanks in advance! and if anybody knows the complete OST list please be kind enough to post it here.. :D

the song is Miss A's "Bad Girl, Good Girl" :)

Archived