[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

Guest maelee.choi

hey i just finished watching episode 4 and i absolutely love this drama! im def all for moogyul and maeri <3

i was wondering if anyone knows what song was playing in the restaurant when seojoon asked moogyul to go out again... i think it was an english song?

thats another thing i love about this drama, the soundtrack is amazing! <3 jgs's voice  :wub:

that song is "In My Place" by Coldplay.. :lol:

uuuuuuuuuuh... totally can't wait for tonite's episode..

it IS gonna be EPIC!!

JI's ultimate sweetness, MG's jealousy, and the most anticipated thing is MR-MG's KISS~! :wub::wub::wub:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haruchoo

Hi, a tally of points here...just correct me if i'm wrong... :lol:

TEAM MuGyul

- first kiss in the forehead

- first wedding photo (eventhough it's just a fake one  ;))

- first sleeping together (though apart and unaware of it LOL..the first time they got drank)

- first ramen together (and they had to fight for it)

- first gift from MaeRi - the mittens (though still to be finished)

- first "meet-the-parent" - MG's mom

- first date (when they sang karaoke)

- first kiss on the lips (ep 5)

TEAM JungIn

- first piggyback ride (when they were kids)

- first photo together

- first get-away overnight together

- first tuck in bed

- first dining out (ep 5)

Have I missed anything

By the way, the Entertainment Relay...does anyone have subtitles...? thanks.

i think that's all hehe i really can't wait what next to the two couple.

because of that two man i can't choose which one,

i already decide i will ship MR and MG

but still i can't stop drooling over Kim Jae Wook

OH MY GOOOD HE'S SO DAMN GEORGEOUS and he mostly appear in suits *this far* i really like men in suits! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Moon Geun Young's New transformation in Mary Stayed out all Night

translated by MSOAN FB FanPage

15054417023866633416814.jpg

KBS2 drama 'Mary Stayed out all Night lead cast 'Moon Geun-young from hippie style transformed into a luxurious style .

Mary (Moon Geun-young) is scheduled to opponents of the marriage of convenience to Jung In, she had a gift with full of luxury for the dressing room . Scheduled to relocate to the company's secretary, Mary wish him the dignity that suits the wind on Jung In gift dresses was being worn.

Mary Stayed out all Night before it aired immediately attracted attention from the Miss Moon photos, by introducing a new style, "I was in a dressing room to receive the gift and a lots of exciting scenes which a likely situation seems all from the girls" and "Mu Gyul, is scheduled to complete their lives with a different feel just as Mary show you a different look at the clothing styles, " she said.

Mary for a seamless relationship with Mu Gyul and to do their best to be a couple. Mary had to doubt Mu Gyul on their relationship because she fear that she could take care of a fake marriage thats why he encourage him. They kissed each other.

source : www.eto.co.kr

Guest allygirl

anyone knows whether will there be msoan ep 5 later tonight!? now kbs2tv is broadcasting the asian games live.....

I guess no change in broadcast time since in the preview stated 9:55 SKT.

Let us tune in to http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html, 2tv for today's special episode (well mayb for me!!!)..

Please do not post one liners, since we already have friendly reminder from the mod last week!!

Guest GeunGeunCouple

I JUST FEEL RESURRECTED TONIGHT SINCE I JUST DIED THIS MORNING!!!

that kiss just totally made my heart stops beating for a while!

:D :D :D

MERRY MONDAY TO ALL!!!

MONG MONG :P

Hello all MSOAN-ers~

Been waiting for this day to come! and that kiss scene is totally worth the wait!

However i cant stream from able.kbs.co.kr, so i gotta need you all to feed us the live recaps ^^ Its starting soon right?! :w00t:

oooowwwhhh this is soooo cute!!! brilliant!

Hi anakgajah, please remove the %7Boption%7D tags in your post (: and please refrain from posting one liners as mentioned above. :D

watching Ep.5 LIVE right now!... *screaming out loud* after seeing Jung In and Mae Ri held hands as they went inside a resto...and Mae Ri looks good on dress that Jung In gave her... (^O^)

and Laughing out loud as Jung In and Moo Gyul struggles in carrying Mae Ri's dad...poor Moo Gyul... for bein'vomitted by his future father-in-law...LOL^-^

Guest churvaness

aww Maeri looks so down after seeing MG and SJ in a car...hahaha, they're showing signs of liking each other unconsciously..:)

omg they kissed already!!! lol im flapping my arms wildly..ahahahaha..and in the preview, MG pinching MR face is so cute wahahahaha..cant wait for tomorrow :)

Guest mandarinoriental

lol just watched the whole ep live and raw!! i don't even fully understand but some parts really made me crack up, like when mae-ri's friends were babbling while they were with mae-ri and jung-in at dinner, and the way mugyul laughed when jung-in couldn't carry mae-ri's father hahaha! and the part when jung-in held mae-ri's hand to go up the stairs was SOOO SWEEEET!!! i'm a mae-ri-jung-in shipper heheh can't wait for the subs!

aaawwww!!!! I'm loving the progress with the characters relationship!

Mae-ri is taken aback by the sudden kiss from MG! She wanted to silence the suspicion of JI but she never expected it to be THAT! haahahah! It's her first!!! And we all know how firsts last! Mae-ri unaware that she is starting to get jealous of MG and SJ's current and past... wonder how things will turn out... If ep 5 left us with a kiss, I wonder what they would have as a cliffhanger for tomorrow to leave us wondering til next week... MG's stunned expression when he saw Mae-i in the office, MG was like thinking "are you the same person or what?"

Guest GeunGeunCouple

PLS GEUNGEUNCOUPLE STOP KILLING ME...

i love this episode and it'll be continued tomorrow goodness!!!

their skinship is really for a kill!!!

THIS EARLY IS ALREADY EPIC!!!

Guest Alexis Summers

Anyone knows how i can stream with a macbookpro? i cant seem to stream T_T

hmmm no one uploaded the unsubbed version yet? i really really want to watch!!

Oh my, I really love this episode, although I don't understand what were being said :P

But Mary is so pretty in the upclass do. ALthough she realized that it wasn't her, and always go back to her own clothes after work. It's like she's living a double life (just like she's living a double marriage :D)

I was laughing like crazy during this scene... :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FHoLRDqjOk

Oh my, I really love this episode, although I don't understand what were being said :PBut Mary is so pretty in the upclass do. ALthough she realized that it wasn't her, and always go back to her own clothes after work. It's like she's living a double life (just like she's living a double marriage :D)I was laughing like crazy during this scene... :lol: :lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FHoLRDqjOk

Thanks for sharing this! I was laughing like crazy when mary's dad falls above MG. haha! and also when JI gives MG a *i sure can carry him* face, end up he couldn't and MG was laughing at him, That totally cracks me up! *laughing like a mad girl in front of my laptop* :w00t:

Thanks for sharing too! The last scene! omo omo. this made my day :D Mary's first kiss. hehehs. anticipating for episode 6!

Archived