[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GeunGeunCouple

does MG really cut his hair short or he's wearing a wig?

he's wearing a wig :)

just a friendly reminder for the good of our beloved thread...

let's follow the SOOMPI RULES

thank you! :)

by the way...about the most wanted song...HP kiss scene, Bicycle scene, Mugyul-Mary mitten scene, Jungin-Mary piggyback scene...and so on...

since im just falling in love more deeply with the song, i always listen to it every now and then through the scenes...

lemme take a wild guess about the title of the song...i think the song title is "YOUR BIGGEST FAN".

as quoted from the repeated part of the lyrics...

"your biggest fan...nol saranghae..."

dont you think the assumed title is somewhat related to the other OST "SUPERSTAR"? make sense? hehe :D

Guest SooInSmile

OMG I am loving Geun Suk's new wig hair look. I totally love it, the long hair not that I don't like it but it has been long for a while, short hair is a great change, he look so manly!! MUAH!!

Guest apricot

I'm starting to like JGS more and more. Well, he can be my most favourite actor in Korea right now..lol. I find his expressions really really cute, esp those shocked expressions and "what the hell" look..haha.

And Geun Young looks good with him too though sometimes I feel Geun Young is like a kid, rather than a woman. Lol..still I prefer this couple. But I like the second lead. This is the first time perhaps that I'm liking both characters as much.

Actually in "You're Beautiful", I like Younhwa but not as much as JGS.

The second lead is suchhhh a sweetheart, well I hope his personality doesn't change though or something won't happen that I won't like him so much. I get the feeling that he might be the cause for Geun Young's scar. And Geun Young's real father might be the second lead's father. Yikes..haha too much Korean drama for me. Lol..

Guest mandarinoriental

one of my favourite scenes from ep4 was when mugyul's phone rang and he was hoping for it to be his mum but when he realized it wasn't he cleared his throat and said "hello" in a very flaaat tone while mae-ri on the other endwas like "CHAGI-YA!!" hahhaha. some ppl don't like it when mae-ri fakes the whole chagi-ya thing but i find it super cute and adorable. moon geun-young is such a delight to watch, and she's such a good actress ^^

i also LOVE the ep5 preview!! ahhh mae-ri all dressed up! and fixing jung-in's tie!! hehehe

Guest kawaiiyuki

its not a window with glass but with mosquito net thus Maeri knocked it out with a plastic bowl. but still, im wondering why Maeri dont just open the window (she did when moving out all the stuff in earlier scenes) instead of knocking the net off. my guess is shes panicking at that time to save dearie dad. LOL

im loving MSOAN to the max. my geungeun is WIN! Monday and Tuesday are my favourite till the end of 2010. :D

:lol: I thought that was a window. It looks like a window. I have mosquito net but i'm not sure i can knock it out with a plastic bowl. Maybe i should try. :lol:

I would panic too if my dad was going to beat up by crazed debt collector. Not sure why they're all dressed so nicely but still.

Guest pretty_wuvwee

so excited for tomorrow! wheee! episod 5 and 6 here we go! ;D

but i don't like MG's new "hair"! I like his long hair back! hope it's not permanently short in the show... rockers look good wid long hair!

Guest nileyfan1

this song is "넌 감동이었어.(You made me impressed)" by Sung Si Kyung.

such a great song~ blush.gif

i'm getting addicted with this drama..

it's hard to decide who i will ship..-_-

thanks for the news, trans, and all~ :P

thank youu ! :) 

Why can't it be Monday yet :'( ?

I'm already getting addicted to it...not good..LOL

I wanted to post smth too... So, this far, it's my fav romantic-comedy. Fist of all, i love Moon Geun young. Of course i loved the couple from the cinderella's sister(EJ&KH), but here, the Geun Geun couple it's so realistic. Also, about their feelings.. MK was the first to say "don't fall in love with me", but, he is the first to have feelings for her(so cute - looks like). I loved the scene in ep 4 when, after the drinks with the band & Sj, MK looks at the phone and sees that Mary didn't call him.

I'm a lit afraid of her having feelings for JI and not MK, after the night with the pic...

Guest orangebunny

YEAY tomorrow is monday, so its MSOAN Day! :wub:

wanna share some funny and cute gif from previous Entertainment Relay MSOAN interview/scenes of tomorrow ep. :lol:

The evil Maeri :P *this is funny yet sweet! =)

DoItHardWay.gif

Jungin being loud ;)

JunginGettingIntoMood.gif

Maeri x Jungin NG :D

MaeriJunginNG.gif

Mugyul 'beat out' Jungin :w00t:

BattleOf2Man.gif

Maeri wins the 'drop ur finger' game. LOL :sweatingbullets:

StaringToWin.gif

Maeri's suweeet 'punch' :phew:

ThePunch.gif

Guest shakethesky

I loved that interview video. It was kind of weird to see Jung In/Kim Jae Wook smile in the NG clips. I don't think I've ever seen him smile before haha! He's always so stoic. I hope that in the drama he gets to laugh and smile with his teeth at some point. He's cute[r] when he smiles keke~

Guest mmmblah

hey i just finished watching episode 4 and i absolutely love this drama! im def all for moogyul and maeri <3

i was wondering if anyone knows what song was playing in the restaurant when seojoon asked moogyul to go out again... i think it was an english song?

thats another thing i love about this drama, the soundtrack is amazing! <3 jgs's voice :wub:

Guest kawaiiyuki

And they Kiss :wub: I haven't sided with any one couple yet cause i think they're both on equal ground. (Never happen ever in my k-drama watching life and i've been watching for 4 years)

I like that JI is acting nice and getting MG a TV even though it most likely is for MaeRi so she can watch her dramas

at night. (maybe a different version of M3-that would be really funny)

The NG clips made me smile.

Love how all the actors are having a blast. JGS and KJW's smiles make me smile. I love when KSW smiles because JI hasn't smiled yet (ok he smirked by it's not the same a smile) so it's nice to know that he can smile! :P:lol:

Guest kawaiiyuki

Thanks for sharing the wig pix of MG. For some reason not really liking it. I feel that they can give him a better wig. oh wait what about having him get a hair cut? Then again maybe i need to see it on screen to fully like it?

Anyway, episode 5/6 YES. but booooo i have class :(

Archived