[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol!!! how many wants that song SO badly :P:)

haaizzz, waaahhh... I just rewatch that scenes in order to hear again that OST :):wub:

Ok so i have rewatched it with subs and oh boy subs really make a difference.

Thanks a bunch to MIDNIGHTDREAMS subbing team.

thoughts on it:

i cant help but side a bit with JungIn and yes thus 2nd lead syndrome

is taking its toll on me. Jungin seems to have a bitter childhood

which is probably the same with Mugyul. Both have difficult past

but reacted differently with each of their situations.

Maeri's role then is to give joy to their lives...

Otchosais: ive heard the song during Bike scene and Jungin piggyback ride

gaaawd where can we find that song...

44212816.jpg

Pic from the filming (got this from Daum Blog)

I think he's wearing a wig? no?

Somehow I prefer MuGyul with long hair... :P

dscf3721j.jpg

no wig please geun suki..andwee!

Guest xx_JenJenGirl

Ahhh, I love this drama to pieces! Makes me want to read the manhwa, but I don't want to at the same time cause' MuGyul's hair is freakishly long in the beginning. Blahh, but Geun Suk is hansome nonethless. Cannot wait till episode 4!

Guest GeunGeunCouple

dscf3721j.jpg

i also think that he still wearing a wig. it's still a good thing that they are not forcing JGS to really cut his hair now. though i don't know why i have this feeling that he will eventually cut his hair for real. since mugyul in the earlier chapters of the manhwa has already short hair.

but if this will be his haircut then this is how he will look like now as mugyul :)

75394501776818383380976.jpg

this is one of my fav. hairstyle of JGS too, so im still loving it!!! :P

ANOTHER GEUNGEUN TIDBIT

Special BFF

14996312995681039427811.jpg

The above picture isn’t a drama scene of Mary Stayed Out All Night but the behind the scene ones. Moon Geun Young and Jang Geun Suk both in the same age (23 years old), quickly hit it off in the shooting set as they both also came as former child actor.

Moon’s opinion on Jang : Geun Suk is the mood maker in the filming set. He is a great friend from whom I can learn many things

Jang’s opinion on Moon : GeunYoung is very bright friend. She has a talent to make everybody happy. She always says greetings to all staffs first .

Lovely !

another thing is...

Moon Geun Young & Jang Geun Suk give each other a gift which is a knit gloves! and bought 'bangyoungdwae' that makes women fans jealous! ♥

CREDIT: koreanvibe; REPOSTED FROM MSOAN FB PAGE AND GEUNGEUNCOUPLE FB PAGE

i also think that he still wearing a wig. it's still a good thing that they are not forcing JGS to really cut his hair now. though i don't know why i have this feeling that he will eventually cut his hair for real. since mugyul in the earlier chapters of the manhwa has already short hair.

but if this will be his haircut then this is how he will look like now as mugyul :)

this is one of my fav. hairstyle of JGS too, so im still loving it!!! :P

waahhh!!! Love him more! :)

MANLIER than he's in a LONG hair.. :wub:

But I'd miss his long hair and cute ponytail :tears:

@ LESLIE_LEI: Indeed, the "MOST-WANTED-OST" we are looking for seems to be noticed

more! :) It happenes in the HP kiss, bike scene and piggyback of JI also...

but still, the 2nd lead syndrome won't enter to me... :P

I really don't know why but whenever I see posts here stating reasons on why they shift their OTP from Mae-Gyul to Mae-In, I'd find MORE reasons to state on why

I am loyal to my beloved OTP :lol:

Guest GeunGeunCouple

ok...i know it's kinda late to react because there are so many new updates but its always better late than never :P

I am so in love with the story of the drama! I just love the continuous flow. Things are starting to fill in as the story goes by…

Say, the story is quite predictable indeed! Yet, you are expecting some twist as well and ironically this is the reason why you would utterly follow to watch this drama throughout! Although you already have the idea about what will possibly gonna happen, you will still want to find it out yourself on how things will actually gonna turn out. Especially about on how all the characters get involve within a pretty simple but rather complicated situations.

The second leads are starting to take on their spotlights...

Jungin – he's starting to get my attention (as jungin and as kim jae wook :P) his character plays a big role with mary's past. so he’s just the perfect second guy lead to build all the angst you’ve been wanting to see against the two leads specifically when jealousy comes in all the way.

Seojoon – I am starting to get irritated because she is the type of person who just knows what she wants without minding other people’s business. And will eventually give mary most of the hard time ofcourse. Yet her character is being misunderstood for “having the attitude” type because of her past, so she also has this unexpected soft part of hers through the story.

The Dads – mary's dad is so hilarious. but just like any other father, he only wants the best for his dearly one and only daughter. while jungin's dad character is still in cover. although you have the idea on why he wants mary to be his daughter in law. his line “i want to protect this girl” maybe has a deeper reason behind.

for some reasons, one character gets into my nerves is the evil talent manager, call me bad, but I just really want to tape her mouth around whenever I hear her voice. But nuisance is part of the cliches anyways.

However, GeunGeun moments are always the best! my eyes clearly see them alone, makes me see the other characters all in black and white mode LOL (See how dimensional my mind is when it comes to this two? LOL) words are not enough to describe their chemistry. you could only see a grin on my face that could almost reach both of my ears with a no sound squeal every time i watch their scenes together.

Mary – she's is really adorable. her character's charm is innocence. i love how can simple things make her happy and complete. i also find it cute on how she is addicted to dramas just like most of us here. i love her coping mechanism from counting to 10 to forget worries for a while (though this somewhat reminds me of a stephen king's horror movie “the shining” where the main character who's a kid also count to 10 to make him think that ghost are only in his imagination) anyway, MGY is really great! from cinderella's sister eunjo to mary is quite impressive. her role evolution is pretty amazing.

Mugyul – i like how he's being carefree yet delicate. i really like how he treats mary in his own natural way. his concern with his bandmates is also another reason of his unselfishness. and being lax in accepting his upbringing from his young mother is also one of his good sides. at first, you would think that he is a cougar hunter but after knowing his real his relationship with this woman, you would aaawww because of sweetness (would make you also wanna be his mother instead! bleh) plus the fact that this is JGS's fifth role as a musician throughout his career is epic! but not being bias ok? i think JGS is the best renowned actor in his generation to play a musician role flawlessly! am i right? that has no complete bias.

a lot were saying there are so many cliches which brings out the craziest things in this drama. but i think somewhat, the cliches makes it just more stirring that you will find yourself reacting towards it! In some way, it also brings up interaction from the characters and to the audience. hahaha

must say, i am just totally in the hook even from the start!

and i am forever M&M shipper :)

@geungeuncouple i'm agree with you XD

actually, i see their character (mu gyl and mae ri) has cute interaction.

i see them with my heart beating faster, whenever they have cute moment together.

jgs alone or moon geun young alone were cute. but both of them, ARE SUPER DUPER CUTE ! :wub:

"Boku ga iru.." these words keep on echoing in my mind...agghhhh :blink:

well, anyway, I have a question again......will KBS be showing MMM NG scenes yet? NG scenes are fun to watch! Or even more BTS footages would be nice too wouldn't it? ;)

dscf3721j.jpg

Hmmmm it seems like he is wearing a wig D:

anyway, i still prefer him having long hair :D

though it may look girlish, but still, it suits him :rolleyes:

ok...i know it's kinda late to react because there are so many new updates but its always better late than never :P

I am so in love with the story of the drama! I just love the continuous flow. Things are starting to fill in as the story goes by…

Say, the story is quite predictable indeed! Yet, you are expecting some twist as well and ironically this is the reason why you would utterly follow to watch this drama throughout! Although you already have the idea about what will possibly gonna happen, you will still want to find it out yourself on how things will actually gonna turn out. Especially about on how all the characters get involve within a pretty simple but rather complicated situations.

The second leads are starting to take on their spotlights...

Jungin – he's starting to get my attention (as jungin and as kim jae wook :P) his character plays a big role with mary's past. so he’s just the perfect second guy lead to build all the angst you’ve been wanting to see against the two leads specifically when jealousy comes in all the way.

Seojoon – I am starting to get irritated because she is the type of person who just knows what she wants without minding other people’s business. And will eventually give mary most of the hard time ofcourse. Yet her character is being misunderstood for “having the attitude” type because of her past, so she also has this unexpected soft part of hers through the story.

The Dads – mary's dad is so hilarious. but just like any other father, he only wants the best for his dearly one and only daughter. while jungin's dad character is still in cover. although you have the idea on why he wants mary to be his daughter in law. his line “i want to protect this girl” maybe has a deeper reason behind.

for some reasons, one character gets into my nerves is the evil talent manager, call me bad, but I just really want to tape her mouth around whenever I hear her voice. But nuisance is part of the cliches anyways.

However, GeunGeun moments are always the best! my eyes clearly see them alone, makes me see the other characters all in black and white mode LOL (See how dimensional my mind is when it comes to this two? LOL) words are not enough to describe their chemistry. you could only see a grin on my face that could almost reach both of my ears with a no sound squeal every time i watch their scenes together.

Mary – she's is really adorable. her character's charm is innocence. i love how can simple things make her happy and complete. i also find it cute on how she is addicted to dramas just like most of us here. i love her coping mechanism from counting to 10 to forget worries for a while (though this somewhat reminds me of a stephen king's horror movie “the shining” where the main character who's a kid also count to 10 to make him think that ghost are only in his imagination) anyway, MGY is really great! from cinderella's sister eunjo to mary is quite impressive. her role evolution is pretty amazing.

Mugyul – i like how he's being carefree yet delicate. i really like how he treats mary in his own natural way. his concern with his bandmates is also another reason of his unselfishness. and being lax in accepting his upbringing from his young mother is also one of his good sides. at first, you would think that he is a cougar hunter but after knowing his real his relationship with this woman, you would aaawww because of sweetness (would make you also wanna be his mother instead! bleh) plus the fact that this is JGS's fifth role as a musician throughout his career is epic! but not being bias ok? i think JGS is the best renowned actor in his generation to play a musician role flawlessly! am i right? that has no complete bias.

a lot were saying there are so many cliches which brings out the craziest things in this drama. but i think somewhat, the cliches makes it just more stirring that you will find yourself reacting towards it! In some way, it also brings up interaction from the characters and to the audience. hahaha

must say, i am just totally in the hook even from the start!

and i am forever M&M shipper :)

I totally agree with you !! MG and MR look super duper adorable when they are together.

they have the chemistry yeah. It is always cuteness overload when the two are on screen together. They should get a best couple somehow. :wub:

Guest nileyfan1

I just started watching it today =) 

i love Jang Geum Suk in You're Beautiful <3 

What days does it show on tv? so i know when to look online for it

Is there a manga to it as well? 

I just started watching it today =) 

i love Jang Geum Suk in You're Beautiful <3 

What days does it show on tv? so i know when to look online for it

Is there a manga to it as well? 

it airs every mondays and tuesdays :)

ep 5 this coming monday..

This drama will be aired at KBSW on dec. 20 :)

It also came from a manhwa too.. :)

for more detauls you can read the first page of this thread :)

Knuts -  I think that the house was always theirs just they didnt live there, they just moved back there when returning from Japan. Js dad told Ms dad that they were at the country house, and mary said something like "why does this palce seems familiar" or somthing.... so Im guessing that they just had the caretaker there while they were away.

Guest nileyfan1

it airs every mondays and tuesdays :)

ep 5 this coming monday..

This drama will be aired at KBSW on dec. 20 :)

It also came from a manhwa too.. :)

for more detauls you can read the first page of this thread :)

Thank youu =)

is the manhwa in english? or no?

Hi guys

I believe an early reminder will be good for the thread :P

As you can see for yourself, alot of these one-liner posts were voted down, meaning to say they weren't very popular with the general readers here B)

There are no written rule for "no one liners allowed" but I'm sure everyone here appreciates a quality post.

As with all other reminders, please refrain from making such one-liners until you have something to add to the discussion.

Do not circumvent the 20-character rule by quoting a post or adding jargon text to your post.

Do not quote a long post - If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), quote a subsection of the text that you are replying to.

Send your "Thank You's" to the recipient directly through PM :)

Rest assured, the thread will not be closed because of a few of these minor violations, I'm just stepping in to provide guidance so that everyone may enjoy the discussion more thoroughly.

I'm also watching this drama now so I will be visiting often B) the childhood mystery between Mary and Jung In will keep me interested for a while at least :P

Happy posting!

thankyou very much :w00t:

fdhsujkfhak AHHH! I can't wait omggg

i really can't wait for monday!! :sweatingbullets:

thanks briseis. :)

I get it now. Thanks so much!!!!

thank you for subbing team. u guys awesome. love u    ;)

thanx subbing team! <3

Sorry, isn't for epi 3....?????

^^ Yayy thank you for the SRT! :D

Thank a lot for  subbing EP04

hey ^^

I cant wait for episode 5 to air!!Yesterday I found the manga online,but its in korean ):

So while I was mostly looking at the pictures i found this chapter,its called part 39 and i was smiling like crazy ;))

spoiler alert xD

if anyone wants to check it out here it is ; http://cartoon.media.daum.net/series/view/mary/40

aaah i hope the scene is the same in the drama too ;))

i really wish i"d know what"s written though! ^^

Guest misswindupbird

I just finished episode 4.

Mary goes on and on about how loyalty is more important in a relationship with love, yet when she is presented with one of the most loyal guys (maybe loyal for the wrong reason, but still loyal) she rejects him and protests that love is more important.  It's kind of hypocritical.  If I were in her situation I would at least give the guy a fair chance.

KJWs character is interesting.  I feel like the past three characters he's played in dramas (Bad Guy, Coffee Prince, and this) were similar.  I don't think that's his fault, though.  The scripts don't really give him a lot of room to act.  Hopefully his character will develop more and will give him an opportunity to show his skills.

I'm curious about the house they're at in ep 4 though.  It's been in several dramas.  Is it owned by a producer or something, or is it just a sound stage?  The interior of the house always seems different though.

Archived