[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

Guest izi_tsurara

This is very tragic news I have seen it this morning in Polish TV but does it mean that we will have to wait another week? Or maybe it's gonna air tomorrow? I think I saw that drama Plan B will air. (not sure I don't know korean)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GeunGeunCouple

does anyone know the name of the song played when jung in is trying to figure out the best place to put his note for mary in the beginning of the episode? the song's been stuck in my head ever since XD

hi! i will just quote my previous post as a response to your post :)

by the way...about the most wanted song...HP kiss scene, Bicycle scene, Mugyul-Mary mitten scene, Jungin-Mary piggyback scene...and so on...

since im just falling in love more deeply with the song, i always listen to it every now and then through the scenes...

lemme take a wild guess about the title of the song...i think the song title is "YOUR BIGGEST FAN".

as quoted from the repeated part of the lyrics...

"your biggest fan...nol saranghae..."

dont you think the assumed title is somewhat related to the other OST "SUPERSTAR"? make sense? hehe :D

Guest kittenmasks

I'm watching TV in Seoul right now, and the soccer game has gone into overtime. The Asian Games haven't bothered me until now. Also, I would assume that KBS2 (which is where the dramas air) would continue with regular scheduled programming since KBS1 has been news casting all day. I'm still holding that Mary is going to air tonight.

oh no...NO MARY :blink: ...am so sad and will start to cry...buhuhuhu...i have been looking forward to that scene coz its Mary's first kiss... :tears:

i have no choice...well better wait for it next time.. :huh:

also am praying for peace and safety for korea--both for north and south...there are so many innocent lives there.. :mellow:

Guest softycadence

Does anybody have a link of Ep 6 subbed preview or a text preview for that matter? Thanks!!!

preview :

mary is crouched down, crying and telling MG: it was my first time

Mary starts to ask S: how do you two...

and S replies: girlfriend

we hear Mary crying and hitting someone (probably MG)

saying: you jerk...playboy

scene where a happy joking MG pinches Mary's cheeks while S looks on

Mary touching her lips saying: Am i crazy?

MG to J: I dont trust you

J to MG: so what do I have to do for you to trust me?

one of Mary's friends: you fell in love huh?

another friend: between the two guys-who is it?

A FRIENDLY QUESTION :

why MANY are getting a "NEGATIVE" remarks here? Is asking WHEN or WHY MMM not airing today considered as a "violation" already?... :o

I THOUGHT :

Not all ONE LINERS are violation. as long as it exceeds 20 characters and it contain IMPORTANT or MEANINGFUL MESSAGE about the thread or IN RELATION with the THREAD ALONE...

A FRIENDLY REMINDER:

*asking for ENG SUBS or C SUBS is a violation as well as ASKING for raw links since WE SHOULD ALL UNDERSTAND that ONCE it is AVAILABLE, IT WILL BE SURELY and DEFINITELY posted here by the threaders.. isn't?.. :)

*Saying Thank you can be sent by PM :)

ANYWAY,

I am so SAD and disappointed since I am so ANTICIPATING to see my mongyeow couple for tonight!!! :) I am really imagining that when I open and read the MMM thread here, I can see pics and MAJOR SPOILERS on ep 6... anyway, I just make myself happy by REwatching the pasts episodes :)

MONG-YEOW = :wub:

Archived