[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

Guest nikkikim

sub for ep 4 is out. Check midnights-dreams! Thank you so much subbing team at midnight dreams. I love you. ^^

or

here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HSWM75SE

credit: lovely midnights dreams subbing team ^%^

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried so hard to find the "eomoni" ur talking about but i dont find it(i thought i missed it)~ maybe you mean "kamdongnim"? =director~ can you maybe pinpoint the minute where he said that? 

It's in 06:57 in Hanrel version. You can hear that Jeong In indeed said 'eomeonim'.

I too am curious about his mother. What's her character like? How's his relationship with JI's father? Does she know about his long-time obsession to MR's Mom? or maybe because of that reason, she kind of live separated from the dad?

I hope we can have this character explored throughout the drama.

sub for ep 4 is out. Check midnights-dreams! Thank you so much subbing team at midnight dreams. I love you. ^^

or

I've downloaded the sub but it seems that the sub is for ep 3, not 4. Do you mind to check it? or do you have any other link?

And thank you so much to Midnight Dreams for subbing the MMM drama. You guys are so fast!! :)

Btw, I don't know about you guys but I find this picture really cute

MMM01.jpg

JGS looks like a cat that found a new interesting toy (which is MGY's bracelet) :D

Guest Shiget^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xEssOdJQ88&feature=player_embedded

Anyone knows the song playing here? like the very first part

the piggyback part with "Your biggest fan" lyrics XDD it doesnt seem to be in the OST?

or

Sorry, isn't for epi 3....?????

Guest shakethesky

the piggyback part with "Your biggest fan" lyrics XDD it doesnt seem to be in the OST?

A lot of people are wanting to know this. I tried to google some of the lyrics I could make out, but I still couldn't find anything :(

Guest cofioca

Hi everyone! I'm still in the process of catching up with last Tuesday's episode. phew.gif 

Seo-jun is such a fierce girl huh. ohmy.gif 

Here's to a handful of Sukkie fanmade MMM Episode 3 caps...

(Ooops, pardon for the deluge...sweatingbullets.gif)

5188444385_28db0ff274_b.jpg

5189045894_895cee4323_b.jpg

5188450895_9403bd3dc4_b.jpg

5189053552_e94e1c0280_b.jpg

5188452495_4bf3e60840_b.jpg

5189055302_ed2a4782b1_b.jpg

5188454991_e0b2ca34b8_b.jpg

5189056948_17c514f028_b.jpg

5188455751_b5238974f6_b.jpg

5188456683_2a9ca9aa34_b.jpg

5189058034_07b609e646_b.jpg

5188462293_c0a76a392e_b.jpg

5189064738_47d836dee4_b.jpg

5189065694_aa8bb3ea0b_b.jpg

5188468335_ce9c4fca97_b.jpg

5188468943_0f96a86eb8_b.jpg

5188469099_416844205e_b.jpg

5188472113_6f2a1b710a_b.jpg

Credits to Keun Suk's DC

However, the naughty me couldn't help but indulge with spoilers and coming episode's preview. tongue.gif

w00t.gif Also, I'm excited to see my precious and pretty boy Mu-gyul's new trim in full view! I think this would be one of the coolest aspects of this drama. 

Guest alchocoholic

Subs for Episode 4 XviD-HANrel: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OEXND7TL

This is for those awaiting the official softsub release by Midnight Dreams. I just joined and resynced the subs :) Full credits to Midnight Dreams for the translation!

Guest haruchoo

This is for those awaiting the official softsub release by Midnight Dreams. I just joined and resynced the subs :) Full credits to Midnight Dreams for the translation!

hello i'm new here, and i really like this drama!! heheh JGS is soooo handsomeeee

he remind me of hyde from L'arc en ciel smile.gif

OOOH thank you so much for subbing this dramaaa laugh.gif

but i can't download the MU version, can someone please change into MF link?

thank you very much for the help~~

OMG..fans liking that song is rising in number yey!

OTCHOSAIS we need to research more on this..haha

two days more to go and its monday! cant wait

Just finished watching episode four! I have to say, the music in this dramais incredible! Jang Geun Suk's voice is amazing, and the selections they useare perfect. I kinda hope that the Korean band Nell will sing for the OST.;A; 

Anyway. 

I started this drama with much trepidation. This is a modern drama, andthus, not my territory.  

Mae Ri and Moo Kyul meet each other first, so they'll probably end uptogether. In Jung is boring, but she'll fall for him first. In episode 3, wealready saw evidence of Moo Kyul starting to accept the idea of Mae Ri in hislife. He always complained about why he had to see her when she said theydidn't have to. But when he got drunk, he called her twice. He wanted her topick up the call, and he wanted to talk to her. It was the first time that hecalled her. 

And in ep 4

Moo Kyul starts to get anxious when she doesn't call.He finds himself thinking about her more and more, and even tells her loyaltyphrase to his mother. And just when she's abandoned him again, Mae Ri calls andsays exactly what he wants to hear. His friends noticed it: he's officiallyfalling for Mae Ri! It just so happens that Seo Joon falls back into his life.

Also, I completely fell for the bait and thought that So Young was MK's exin the first episodes. However, the moment she showed up, I realized,"Ah~~it's his mother!!" And Seo Joon is the ex! The fact that theyboth still have each other's phone numbers means that they both still have somesmall hope that they'll get back together. Seo Joon only takes musical dramas,and she told In Jung that MK is a great guy, but they had to break up due toher schedule. Hm~ 

Again, episode 4 [spoilers] shows that MK has a policy of not getting backtogether with a girl once they've broken up. He was worried about SJ, but Ithink as a close friend. He was already frustrated that Mae Ri wasn't calling,and even more frustrated at himself for waiting. However, SJ misinterpreted it.Maybe MK will start to misinterpret his own heart, too...

It seems to me that the two of them will try to get back together while MaeRi's heart starts to move toward In Jung. I'm rather turned off by Kim JaeWook's character, which is sad because I love his acting. T_T But he'sso...boring! And too good. I want Mae Ri to inspire him to not listento his father, and think for himself. 

And now that we know that neither of them can remember each other,we know that they had a history. Now that IJ is going to actually try, thingsare going to get complicated. Keep in mind that right now, he’s only tryingbecause it seems like producing dramas is his passion – the only thing he caresabout. Mae Ri may be tone deaf, but she knows about dramas. In the future, she’sgoing to become a vital asset to him.

I’m a Holiday couple fan (lol, what name have you guys been using for theMae Ri/Moo Kyul ship?), but due to Mae Ri’s misunderstanding, I could ship MooKyul and In Jung, too! XD

Looking forward to Monday!  :w00t:

Guest nikkikim

Sorry guys, it said sub for ep 4 but it's actually for ep 3. I haven't watched ep. 3-4; so, I have no idea it's not for ep 4. Again, sorry....

it said in midnights-dreams

Sorry guys, Ep. 4 still needs a lot of editing, especially the last two parts. Unfortunately something came up and Soah won't be able to keep working on this ep. until possibly next week.

We hope you can still enjoy it until then.

so I think the official soft sub will not come out until next week.

thank you so much. It's hard work to combine the sub for each part. chegoh! :rolleyes:

Also, thanks midnights-dreams for hard work translating and timing. :wub:

OMG..fans liking that song is rising in number yey!

OTCHOSAIS we need to research more on this..haha

two days more to go and its monday! cant wait

lol!!! how many wants that song SO badly :P:)

haaizzz, waaahhh... I just rewatch that scenes in order to hear again that OST :):wub:

i tried so hard to find the "eomoni" ur talking about but i dont find it(i thought i missed it)~ maybe you mean "kamdongnim"? =director~ can you maybe pinpoint the minute where he said that? 

I'm not sure exactly what track number it is but it is in Episode 3, it's one of those scenes where Jung In was sending MaeRi home already, because he himself is going to a meeting. Then somebody called him on his cell, and he answered, maybe it is indeed referring to the director. But the subtitle indicated when he said it was "Mom," so maybe there was a mistake there. Sorry.

Guest criolious

Midnights-dreams put up subs for ep.4 at their web site as well as http://uploading.com/files/bm32emdm/MMMSubsEp.4.rar/

hello i'm new here, and i really like this drama!! heheh JGS is soooo handsomeeee

he remind me of hyde from L'arc en ciel smile.gif

OOOH thank you so much for subbing this dramaaa laugh.gif

but i can't download the MU version, can someone please change into MF link?

thank you very much for the help~~

jung appa said to jung in that he should make mae ri choose him.if she didn't he will take back the investment of jung in's drama... strange dad, i dont like him. n jung in such yes sir boy typical, i dunno. i did not like jung in for that part.

Archived