[drama 2005] Resurrection/ Rebirth 부활

creidesca

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Priscilla

HOPELESSLY..MADLY ..IN LOVE WITH THIS DRAMA...

TRULY the best...

UTW makes me weep..............

Welcome to the club Inez! Are you the same that used to frequent the SJS thread? ;)

Please tell us more of your RESURRECTION experience!

Welcome to the club Inez! Are you the same that used to frequent the SJS thread? ;)

Please tell us more of your RESURRECTION experience!

Hi Priscilla.. yeah i hang around at so many hunky threads too.. ;)

(Glad to hear Jisub is always as fine and hot as ever..)

Sure..my experience with Resurrection..it started when my pc was taken away to be fixed..

i bought the set two weeks ago in Malaysia..heard so much abt UTW and this drama from my friends..

Then i simply was floored by UTW and got zapped almost instantly!!

Intriguing...and now at episode 12..wow...i just re-watch all over again from the first episode..!!

i keep singing/playing the beautiful/sad track, 'Da Shi'...and i love the theme song too..

How can they came up with such beautiful, tragic story-line like in this drama??...

Great cast too!!...UTW rockz!!

Guest kevjc07

Does anyone know the status of the DVD set being released? Normally when dramas on KBS finish airing or are almost finished airing, the series is released on DVD. I have seen nothing about this being released anytime soon. Is there a problem releasing this series or something?

Does anyone know the status of the DVD set being released? Normally when dramas on KBS finish airing or are almost finished airing, the series is released on DVD. I have seen nothing about this being released anytime soon. Is there a problem releasing this series or something?

I read "x"'s comment at twitchfilm.net that x heard from a friend in Korea that Bitwin might be releasing a Director's Cut so release has been delayed to Decemberr around Christmas?

I'll be patiently waiting, as this is 1 DVD set that's going to be totally worth it. And unlike the YA releases, we can expect extras...and hopefully lots of extras since so much was provided on the KBS website already.

Guest kevjc07

I read "x"'s comment at twitchfilm.net that x heard from a friend in Korea that Bitwin might be releasing a Director's Cut so release has been delayed to Decemberr around Christmas?

I'll be patiently waiting, as this is 1 DVD set that's going to be totally worth it. And unlike the YA releases, we can expect extras...and hopefully lots of extras since so much was provided on the KBS website already.

Thanks for the news creidesca. I guess that could explain the delay in its release. I definitely agree with you that it is goig to completely be worth it when they release this series. It is definitely one of my favorite dramas!

Guest battousaixx

It's been a while since I downloaded from clubbox. Is resurrection still available through clubbox? can someone post some links or tell me which ones to go to?

I've watched like.. first 12 episodes of this.. so yeah, I'd like to finish watching it lol

thanks for any help

~edit~

I have a question.. Did this series finish with 24 episodes? It seems like it ended but episode 16 seems to be the last episode.

It's been a while since I downloaded from clubbox. Is resurrection still available through clubbox? can someone post some links or tell me which ones to go to?

I've watched like.. first 12 episodes of this.. so yeah, I'd like to finish watching it lol

thanks for any help

~edit~

I have a question.. Did this series finish with 24 episodes? It seems like it ended but episode 16 seems to be the last episode.

24, I haven't released all the epis w/ eng subs yet.

Guest Priscilla

~edit~

I found all 24 episodes at this Korean CB (http://clubbox.co.kr/dcnemo)...

***EDIT: Actually, I realized dcnemo CB asked a small question: "Write the 4 letter word in English (plural) of the yellow&blue square toy Haeun & Shinhyuk played with when they were little" If you answer this question, you can open this CB full of UTW goodies! (It's easy enough, right? ~but don't post the answer here please!). Woops, Creidesca wrote while I was posting the following!

Creidesca should have a few at her CB (check my siggy). And yes, this series' 24 episodes, but the team of translators, I believe, were able to translate only up to episode 16 so far. This is the reason I'm wondering how Shirley and many other non-Koreans were able to watch this series... I feel there're some versions running around with translations????

Guest bonababy

I found all 24 episodes at this Korean CB (http://clubbox.co.kr/dcnemo) but I can't open this anymore since it seems it's become restricted... Creidesca should have a few at her CB (check my siggy). And yes, this series' 24 episodes, but the team of translators, I believe, were able to translate only up to episode 16 so far. This is the reason I'm wondering how Shirley and many other non-Koreans were able to watch this series... I feel there're some versions running around with translations????

i was very impatient and wanted to watch it badly.

so i bought mine from e-bay but the english subtitle are really bad.

now, i'm waiting for the Director's cut DVD .

Creidesca should have a few at her CB (check my siggy). And yes, this series' 24 episodes, but the team of translators, I believe, were able to translate only up to episode 16 so far. This is the reason I'm wondering how Shirley and many other non-Koreans were able to watch this series... I feel there're some versions running around with translations????

there's a bootlegged DVD version avail w/ eng sub selling online...I question the subtitles though because I believe someone on the Chicago board mentioned buying it and then commenting on the quality of the subs. This DVD version w/ eng subs was avail weeks before the drama even finished airing w/ eng subs on KBS World. And of course for those literate in Chinese, there's c-subbed vcd sets also selling, not to mention the c-subbed fansub rmvbs available on BT/CB

Oh i see. Just wondering though, why is episode 16 the only one on your clubbox?

~edit~

thx for your info ^^

you can also grab the episodes on BT at d-addicts. There are bulks for EP 1-5, 6-10, 11-15 w/ of course english soft subs for these 15 epis.

Guest lollipop

Thanks for sharing the drama review and the pictures :)

Really enjoy watching this drama...

Uhm Tae Woong is a very good actor

He is a damned good actor :o I think he did a justification on his partmf_prop.gif

Sure..my experience with Resurrection..it started when my pc was taken away to be fixed..

i bought the set two weeks ago in Malaysia..heard so much abt UTW and this drama from my friends..

Inez, welcome, welcome..... at least you are now at episode 12.....

He is a damned good actor :o I think he did a justification on his part%7Boption%7D

Well! hello there lolli..............

hope to see many more people discover THIS TALENTED GUY and GREAT SHOW..........

Guest lollipop

hope to see many more people discover THIS TALENTED GUY and GREAT SHOW..........

Good Morning Audrey :) yup He is good actor, good casting n MY HAT'S OFF TO YOU ALL!

ack! my computer is overworked again coz of this drama..i'm downloading all 15 episdoes HQ today......good thing creidesca is realeasing hardsub starting from ep. 16 ...Animation13.gif

Audrey babe!!..good to see you!!..

Yeah..almost done with Resurrection but doing another re-runs again.. :rolleyes:

And wanna watch Public Enemy II again ..the force of UHM..aish...

Jo..your pc is definitely overworked.. :P ..catch ya babes later!!

jcs... is slowly turning into a panic member.. hehehe, hope she don't kill her comp before the drama is over...

and whoa inez, u're watching resurrection~ i can't really remember watching a drama together with u... cos most of the time, ur just stirring on the hunky threads.. :D

and mangosteen, thank u for your kind words.. i still remember our little bout in d-addicts :lol: aren't u glad they finally finish the subs for f70s ? :D AJA!

Archived