[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

Hi Annashee!i have the same problem..filefront is too slow...arghhh!!(really wanna see ep 2)

thats why i'm asking if there is anyone can upload 2nd ep in MU or YSI....

Please don't upload using MegaUpload only. So far that I know, Malaysia and Thailand can't dl for free because of MU's limited bandwidth given to these countries. FF - also has to be careful since they may suddenly ban the links due to violation of CMDA (??) rules. As for YouSendIt, don't the links disappear very soon? All those time uploading, to be struck off a few dl or 2 weeks later...... In the final analysis, I find RapidShare and esp. Sendspace better.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nad59

I think Han Hyo Joo is such a breath of fresh air! She's soo adorable!She definitely makes this drama worth watching..Btw, does anybody else think she bears a striking resemblance to Song Hye Go? Maybe ppl have mentioned this before so forgive me if this is old news..haha

Guest Jaye_

I think Han Hyo Joo is such a breath of fresh air! She's soo adorable!She definitely makes this drama worth watching..Btw, does anybody else think she bears a striking resemblance to Song Hye Go? Maybe ppl have mentioned this before so forgive me if this is old news..haha

well..i still haven't seen her resemblance with song hye gyo...but the very first time i saw her pic...Lee Eun Joo's name came into my mind...

Guest aoiyuki291

wow that was one long mv!!! but i liked the part where philip took off his bowtie to tie eunyoung's shoe. that was romantic!!!

great job on the front page and props for the subbing team!!!

like rambutan, i could help with the english and fine-tuning of subs as well cuz i'm a perfectionist too...

and i see the resemblance to song hye gyo too...

great job again!!!

Guest DAYdream*

The front page looks really nice! Great job on that ^__^

I looked for the link for the MV there, but I couldn't find it... Could

somebody help me? I prefer a YSI or Megaupload link. Thank you!

SPRING WALTZ EP1-2 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Episode 1

Main Translator: Jahye

Spot Translator: yeohweping

Translator for German parts: WroW

Translator for English parts: douming

Timers: jann, ltrang

QC/Editor: ay_link

Episode 2

Main Translator: Jahye

Spot Translator: yeohweping

Timers: CraZyaH, WroW

QC/Editors: ay_link

THANK YOU so much to the wonderful subbing team :wub:

Thank you Jahye & Yeohweping...you translations are so good...I was in tears watching episode 2. The little kids are so good...I love them now.

Thank you janifer, shenny, Wrow, CraZyaH & douming and of course I have to thank my sister Emily for all her time & efforts coordinating :)

And roujin...thanks for the first post...that was fantastic. I luv it :)

Some pictures from the news...beautiful sceneries...

zzzohmy_193644_129[431032].jpg

zzzohmy_193644_129[431036].jpg

zzzohmy_193644_129[431039].jpg

zzzohmy_193644_129[431041].jpg

Link To Article

Guest emma007

Thanks so much to the wonderful sub team for episode 1 and 2 subs.

I just finished watching episode 1. I was pleasantly surprised. It was just a nice, relaxing, episode. The scenery was breath taking!! I love Hyo Joo. She is such a cutie. And Daniel Henney is certainly a hottie, and he makes you fall in love with him instantly. I really hope this drama doesn't disappoint. I have high hopes!!!

I must say that the first post is absolutely beautiful! You guys did a fabulous job!!!

I just watched the first two episodes last night and I LOVE this drama. The story line is a bit predictable but it still managed to keep me interested.

This drama also has such a great OST. Can't wait for it to come out!

Guest NoName

AHHH thanks for the wonderful subs!!!! I came back from work and all of a sudden the subs was here yayy!!! WE have the greatest sub team!! Thanks.....

-Ly

Guest saera

My my mom says that the piece he performs as a boy is Chopin Scherzo No.2, and the one at the concert, or at least the beginning, is Scherzo No.1. The endings aren't the correct endings, an ending for a different song is being played or something.

Doesnt matter much to me. I love the OST. It's amazing.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i was also tinking abt that...............Spring Waltz but all i see is snow evywher....but damn, it's so beautiful..........

serious? it snows in Spring?? haha bt if it snows then it's not Spring already rite??...............lol....

yup. it snows in spring. in fact here in colorado, spring snow is much more fun than winter snow. dunno. i just felt that way~

and i only realize this series came out already when a fren pointed it out yesterday. gotta watch this soon. i wanna see how hyo joo acting. hope she's good.

Archived