[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

Guest nad59

Just checked out the subs released..They are awesome and well-translated..Good job to the people on the subbing team!!!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dorkette

I don't think there is any confusion on who Jae Ha/Su Ho/Chris is.

To me, they're all the same person.

Lee Nah knows CHRIS as Jae Ha.

Eun Young knows CHRIS as Su Ho. (well, she doesn't know yet. but the boy she knows as Su Ho is now Chris/Jae Ha)

From Lee Nah's flashbacks and from Chris's flashback in episode 2, we all can see Jae Ha and Su Ho are the same boy.

good! that's what i thought. got a little confused because the boy at the wedding and the boy running in the fields looks somewhat different. but who cares.

i must agree, the first episode is shot very beautifully. i love it.

i will admit to have started watching this because of daniel henney, but of course, i think han hyo joo is absolutely adorable! what a character, eun young. haha i laughed at the part with the jam/blood part on the train in episode one... "an elise/alice from a far-off land..."

also dropping by to say hello to emily and kristy and shenny and giving my kudos on the beautiful first page.

still have to watch the second episode, but i dropped by here first and read the written preview for episode three that was posted just a little bit ago. it's going to be another childhood-centered episode... but i think many questions will be answered. just sharing what i can.

and... i know this was already posted, but the link seems to have stopped working.

is anybody willing to reup "cannonball" by damien rice? it's the song that was playing when eun young and phillip were looking at items in a museum or whatever in episode one. a PM, or simply a post here, would seriously be appreciated.

ciao!

Guest mily2

wave wave to andrea.. it's so good to see you again.. thanks for all the info on the upcoming episode.. i'm so looking forward to it.. i think the previews are so misleading.. :lol: even though i love the childhood memories.. i was expecting the dance scene that was shown in the previews.. hehe.. well.. i guess we will get to see it sooner or later.. :)

i don't have the song that you requested on my laptop at the moment.. but if no one upload it for you by the time i get home.. i will definitely upload it for you, k? and i'm so excited that we're watching this drama together.. hehe.. we can drool about Daniel, Choi Si Won and possibly even "chris"- i forgot his name.. :lol:

Guest dorkette

Preview for episode 3 and 4:

right click save (same as the one shown at the end of episode 2)

sub_img_pr03.jpg

::: 미리보기 3회 :::

수호는 은영에게 진실을 고백한 후, 은영과 다시 가까워지기만을 바란다.

하지만 아버지 종태는 사고를 치고 섬을 떠나버린다.

혼자 남은 수호는 은영을 위해 종태를 찾겠다며 섬을 떠나려 하고, 그 모습을 본 은영은 수호를 따라 배에 올라타는데..

thanks to jahye for posting.

translation of episode three preview in white, by me!

Episode 3 Preview

After Su-ho confesses the truth to Eun-young, all Su-ho wants is to get closer (have a more meaningful friendship) with Eun-yeong. However, the father, Jong-tae, causes problems and leaves the island.

The lonely Su-ho vows that he will find Jong-tae just for Eun-young and tries to leave the island, but Eun-young, who sees this, follows and tries to get on the boat...

my translations. i have a little problem with the parents' names, so hopefully you can piece that together.

however, like emily said ^^ it seems that episode three will not bring out too much new information. i was really hoping that this drama would only depend on minor flashbacks, not full episodes devoted to childhood scenes, but that's okay!

maybe it's because childhood = no daniel henney.

hehe emily, yay i love to drool over gorgeous men! :lol:

i'll always be around, you know where to find me. thanks for everything!

Spring Waltz

Episode 1 (HQ) - SendSpace

Episode 2 (HQ) - SendSpace

The links to the LQ files can be found on the first page. :)

SPRING WALTZ EP1-2 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Episode 1

Main Translator: Jahye

Spot Translator: yeohweping

Translator for German parts: WroW

Translator for English parts: douming

Timers: jann, ltrang

QC/Editor: ay_link

Episode 2

Main Translator: Jahye

Spot Translator: yeohweping

Timers: CraZyaH, WroW

QC/Editors: ay_link

Guest missmilk

here is the cannonball song by damien rice

the lyrics are unique but i really like it

its uploaded on my server so please just download

and dont put it on your xanga / myspace.

here it is

right click save

Guest trucquyen

How comes the ost of Spring Waltz come out so slow compare to other movie ? Anyway, I really really like the song in last screen that Chris played and memoried about the past sharing with Young! thanks so much. I alo love the 1st eps. It's so good, they are so beautiful. I can't wait unstill Monday,

Thanks to all of your effort. You are so a great team, and I appreciate all your works. Have a great weekend to all. AND DON'T WORK TO HARDhttp://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act=Post&CODE=02&f=16&t=11245&qpid=1948257

Quote Post

Guest S.H.E_fan

the series just came out, so it'll be a while before the ost will too..

and thanks cookieflo for the song.. (no mp3 version?) i'll have to settle with this for now.. komboyo

Archived