[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest insideMYheart

yeah...i think there is a guy too thats been in all. hes gonna be jaehas father but he was ssh's father in autumn and the thought to be but not father or bae in winter. but im not sure if he was in summer scent.

Jaeha's father in this drama was only SSH's father in Autumn in My Heart. He wasn't in Summer Scent.

Jaeha's father in this drama was only SSH's father in Autumn in My Heart. He wasn't in Summer Scent.

ya i dun think he was in summer scent .haha but he was in winter sonata .~ ....and the father of suho ..on the island .....he was in autumn tale tooo as jun soh 's friend or san bae ..~

Guest xingjing

All I wanted to say is...

I COULDN'T HIDE MY EXCITEMENT WHEN I HEARD COLDPLAY'S "FOR YOU" WHEN THEY WERE ON THE TRAIN.

I was like, "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!" Because I absolutely adore Coldplay and they are my all-time fave band. Those Brit Bands...

I think the choice of music for Spring Waltz is really good. ^^ Because the Coldplay, of course. But I really like the end song. And I also wanted to mention the fact that the song Jaeha played on the piano is Chopin's Scherzo No. 1.. because I'm playing it on the piano right now! So mad jealous of whoever is really playing that song... GRRR.

The scenes are really beautiful though. Austria was a wonderful choice of places!!

Daniel Henney is so charming. I <3 HIM!!!

Guest missmilk

ITS GNA BEE EP 3 TMR~!!

even though i think its going to be another childhood episode or atleast half of it will be of childhood, i cant waitttttttttt~~ ^^

Guest kkam jjak

i'm soooooooo confused

so ... was jae ha poor n then became rich or was he rich n then became poor?

somebody please explain me jae ha's situation!!!!!!!!! plllleeeeeeeeeease

Guest douming

Anyone who's reading this and deciding whether to watch it or not, I totally reccomend it =)

I wonder how they found a spot in the last scene of episode two... the heart...

I really liked the second episode, those child actors are pretty good xD... Are the child actors suppose to look like how they do now? Because Lina's younger version has dimples and she doesn't.

Guest jahye

Anyone who's reading this and deciding whether to watch it or not, I totally reccomend it =)

I wonder how they found a spot in the last scene of episode two... the heart...

I really liked the second episode, those child actors are pretty good xD... Are the child actors suppose to look like how they do now? Because Lina's younger version has dimples and she doesn't.

:lol: Are you referring to this?

untitled0cj1.png

Child actors rarely look like their older counterparts.

Look at young Jae Ha and Suh Doh Young.. :wacko: Or young Eun Young to Hyo Joo.. :wacko::wacko:

I think I said it before, but I'll say it again. They casted the role of young Lee Nah perfectly. She was completley annoying in all ways: looks, voice, and manner.

Funny how most dramas will cast the younger versions for talent and acting ability, but they cast the older versions for looks and popularity. :lol:

Guest douming

Yes!!! That the scene! Hehe, how.. awesome.

I think the pace of this drama is really good, even though it's only an hour and something each, it's pretty short but it seems like you're learning a whole lot. And thanks jahye for explaining Jaeha's childhood thing why his name keeps changing, I think it was you at least, it was around page 40 something and I forgot who explained it ~__~.. too lazy to go back, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Trying to convince friend to watch, she's being so difficult ~__~...

Guest douming

I just finished watching the long 8 minute preview and it looks like Eun-Young's mother is going to die (she walks right into the road and gets hit by a car) after JaeHa/SuHo's father stole something of hers, maybe her money or valued treasure (He also gets arrested first and then steals it after, where then she walks into an open busy street). And I think SuHo and EunYoung run away together (they go on a train and a bus, they sneak on the train) to Seoul or some town, and meet up with a mother or SuHo brings them to some lady. Then SuHo tells EunYoung to wait at these steps or something and when he comes back she disappears, and they look for each other, once again he loses her and she gets really sick again. I don't understand Korean yet so I'm not exactly sure what they were saying. I don't think these next two episodes are going to be that cheerful =/. I hope episode 4 ends with something happy. Just incase anyone didn't want to download the eight minute preview.

Guest Bobosaur

After watching ep 1, more than plot, music, scenary...it's all about daniel henney! ^^ He's totally adorable!! And I'm excited to see how this final "endless love" drama will develop~~ Thanks to all those who upload the vids...are the links all going to be put up on the first page?

Guest jaejoongie <3

I love this drama! The scence and everything is sooooo beautiful

omg and jacha is sooooooooooooooo hot XD

ahhhhh he's the new leejunki haha XD

Archived