[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

i was also tinking abt that...............Spring Waltz but all i see is snow evywher....but damn, it's so beautiful..........

serious? it snows in Spring?? haha bt if it snows then it's not Spring already rite??...............lol....

Spring falls on the months of March, April and May. The reason why you see snow is because they started filming in the Winter and maybe the PD wants to show the beautiful transition from Winter to Spring.

I'm sure we'll see lots of sunshine and flowers in the upcoming episodes...when they return to Korea.

It's tricky making seasonal dramas...The PD said it took him very long to plan. All the scenes with the kids were filmed last March...that was last year...hopefully this year, the sceneries will be just as beautiful :)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it the song by coldplay that got blocked? maybe ysi is blocking that because of copyright issue? dunno ... maybe 'coz the group is an american group?

oh yeah ... maybe the title is spring waltz because it's gonna end with them meeting again after separating because of some misunderstandings or whatever reasons there is and it's gonna be spring & we'll see them waltzing their way happily ever after? well ... one can always hope. keke

oh yes ... i really really love episode 1. for some reason ... episode 2 with the childhood scenes ... although i think is good since it's suppose to intro how the two of them met & got together so audiences won't say they can't possibly fall in love when they are kids since there are too few scenes of their past ... was kind of boring at times for me ... the musics & sceneries are just gorgeous of course ... but i must say after watching the mv with jo seung woo & kang hye jung for their new movie ... the childhood scenes in there although it was short touched me a lot more and feels a lot more sweeter and romantic. i just love how there's this scene of them wiping window panes ... one on each side & smiling so sweetly at each other ... that's just so romantic ... reminds me a little of autumn. keke ... little bin (i think i will always call him that 'coz of fashion 70's) is a little to rough & tough to convince me he grew up as the adult jae-ho with his soulful look ... i could see the little kid growing up to become a kkang-pae more than a pianist. :P i think maybe they should have found a frailer looking boy for that role?

hm..they say ...soh do young is the bodyguard of so ae in haeshin ..er .i was really still stuck at esp 10 for a long time so i never reach the part when so ae has a bodyguard yet ~ but here a capture .it seem like the same flower field ~ ..hm..i do remember the island in haeshin ~

keke ... a few of us haeshin fans whilst drooling over song il-g.ook in there was also noticing soh do young who is soo ae's bodyguard. despite the fact he doesn't speak much and his acting was so so ... not that there was much for him to do other than pose & do some fighting scenes. but still something about him stood out. i remember someone even did a few very good captures of soh do young for us to drool over then. :D

The only confusion is who are Chris's real parents.

Because when Chris looks at his photoalbum, the picture is with, I'm assuming his mom and dad. (that was when he was Jae Ha. He was looking at letters addressed to Yoon Jae Ha from Lee Nah.)

But there was also a photo he ripped up and it was him with another "dad". It was with the dad from episode 2.

Hi jahye! hehe.

Hmm, I really think there's no confusion in this part also.

The family picture is taken after he was adopted and that's is why he migrated to Austria.

And the photo he ripped up when he was young, that is a picture of his biological Father, the one that left him to Seoul when he was a young boy.

So the real parents are the dad (I haven't seen the mom in this picture yet, perhaps she died early or something else), and the framed family picture is the adopted parents of JaeHa a.k.a Chris Y. puehehe~~

SDY's character has too many names in this drama :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for clearing up that JaeHa/SooHo part.... I was a bit fuzzy coz I haven't watched both episodes from beginning to end yet. I will soon though... with the editing and stuffs hehe!

*waves to Kristy*

I agree with you about those young actors' acting ^^ They are sooo good considering that indeed they are still so young! :) I reckon the young Jaeha was the boy from Fashion70's also hehe...

no wonder he got pick in Spring Waltz.... he was so good in Fashion70's :)

Guest insideMYheart

hmmm....Joo Ji hoon is in the drama too???? I saw somewhere that he is out due to the crash of schedule with Goong.

Yeah, JJH is no longer in this drama:

This was posted in the JJH thread by beautifulxmess:

no, JJH will not be appearing in Spring Waltz. He was initially casted but because Goong was extended, it gives him no time time to do any other projects at this point.

I think his role has been replaced by Choi Si Won.

Guest roujin

^_^

It also would be nice if we added the actors' threads in the first page:

Han Hyo Joo

Daniel Henney

thanks :) actually i think like four people are gathering links and what not and im trying to fix it all up. will definitely add these links.

it can snow in spring ~~ i think there is a term for it ..like spring snow or something it can happen ~ but i am not sure what month it is in the drama seem more like winter entering into spring or maybe the snow is extremely strong .~

..April Snow ..the movie is about snowing in the spring~ ~but well the movie was okay for me only the thing i recall was the ending of snowing in april .~ er ..i think it did ...cant really remember ~

haha just wanted to say that april snow is the term for when it snows in springs.

about the young actors. looking at the caps luv posted...i always love when the children cry. it always seems so natural.

and not sure if people found out yet but the girl who sings 'one love' is from clazziquai. i think people were wondering? and no wonder the music is so nice. some of the stuff is from yiruma. hes the best.

Guest aoiyuki291

hm..they say ...soh do young is the bodyguard of so ae in haeshin ..er .i was really still stuck at esp 10 for a long time so i never reach the part when so ae has a bodyguard yet ~ but here a capture .it seem like the same flower field ~ ..hm..i do remember the island in haeshin ~

http://csdo.codns.com:9000/csd/spring/spring-32.jpg

source from kbs.co.kr

repost from koeranwind.net

ahhh!! no wonder he seemed somewhat familiar...nice observation.. hmm..it does seem like the same field...only with more flowers

Guest mmmlove

Does anyone know where I can download this series?? It's still airing in KOREA right? But.. I think episode one is out.. anyone know?

EDIT>> NM!! I found it!!!

roujin

with the CB links for this drama that you provided above, you forgot to put my CB address on the MQ & HQ formats as well.I carry all quality formats for this drama in my CB [LQ, MQ, & HQ]

Thanks goes out to *SANBI* for allowing us to use this post. Organization has been a joint effort by NoName, -Minna-, mily2 & roujin. Graphics made by roujin. And some translation help from jahye for the quote int he synopsis. If you have any information or questions to add to this post please PM mily2.

Roujin, the graphics look fantastic ^^

I'm sure the first page will look so great! hehe...

NoName, -Minna-, mily2 & roujin - Thank you for organizing this guys.... XD

Guest mily2

many thanks to everyone who helped with updating the first post.. It's now up and ready- sitting pretty on the first page with all the clubbox links & info added... all thanks to roujin, No Name, -Minna-, jahye and all the contributors .. and last but not least, Jaeho, our wonderful moderator ( and a member of our subbing team too, if I may add :lol: ).. :)

On another note, just to update everyone on the status of the subs..we're looking at a double release for episode 1 & 2 this weekend.. yay!!!

is it the song by coldplay that got blocked? maybe ysi is blocking that because of copyright issue? dunno ... maybe 'coz the group is an american group?

oh yeah ... maybe the title is spring waltz because it's gonna end with them meeting again after separating because of some misunderstandings or whatever reasons there is and it's gonna be spring & we'll see them waltzing their way happily ever after? well ... one can always hope. keke

oh yes ... i really really love episode 1. for some reason ... episode 2 with the childhood scenes ... although i think is good since it's suppose to intro how the two of them met & got together so audiences won't say they can't possibly fall in love when they are kids since there are too few scenes of their past ... was kind of boring at times for me ... the musics & sceneries are just gorgeous of course ... but i must say after watching the mv with jo seung woo & kang hye jung for their new movie ... the childhood scenes in there although it was short touched me a lot more and feels a lot more sweeter and romantic. i just love how there's this scene of them wiping window panes ... one on each side & smiling so sweetly at each other ... that's just so romantic ... reminds me a little of autumn. keke ... little bin (i think i will always call him that 'coz of fashion 70's) is a little to rough & tough to convince me he grew up as the adult jae-ho with his soulful look ... i could see the little kid growing up to become a kkang-pae more than a pianist. :P i think maybe they should have found a frailer looking boy for that role?

keke ... a few of us haeshin fans whilst drooling over song il-g.ook in there was also noticing soh do young who is soo ae's bodyguard. despite the fact he doesn't speak much and his acting was so so ... not that there was much for him to do other than pose & do some fighting scenes. but still something about him stood out. i remember someone even did a few very good captures of soh do young for us to drool over then. :D

ahhh now i know why the song cannot be upload ~ thanks i renamed it ~ ^^ but i doooo really like little bin ~ ...he soo good ..quite different from other kid actor ~ .ya i know he abit too tough~ but ...well keke maybe they are saying you wont really grown up to be what you like when u are young ~ ^^air in austria might have an affect ~~

thanks :) actually i think like four people are gathering links and what not and im trying to fix it all up. will definitely add these links.

haha just wanted to say that april snow is the term for when it snows in springs.

about the young actors. looking at the caps luv posted...i always love when the children cry. it always seems so natural.

and not sure if people found out yet but the girl who sings 'one love' is from clazziquai. i think people were wondering? and no wonder the music is so nice. some of the stuff is from yiruma. hes the best.

serious~ .april snow meant snow in spring keke ..i never realise it but i just keep remembering that is the title of the movie ~ .~^^

ohhh is it from clazziquai.~ oh yiruma too~~

^ Ah, thanks shirley but it looks like I was late again; already blocked :( (these threads move fast lol).

Do you think maybe you can pm me the link? Then I can MU it later.

Thanks for re-uping though.

ahhh now i know what went wrong ~~ ...keke here is a link ..for all ( i upload another one and PM u just in case u dont get this ) **

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2KLQUJ6...IC27AQUAI2IUS74

song at the train scene in esp 1

Coldplay-For you

If you're lost

And feeling low

Circumnavigate the globe

All you have is hope

And the way

You seem to flow

Circumnavigate the globe

I never seem

To lose control

With you

Everyone of us is high

Everyone of us is low

Everyone of us is here

How about you?

Your eyes are closed

Your head held low

Your eyes are closed

Everyone of us is high

Everyone of us is low

Everyone of us has hope

For you

========

ohhhhhhhhh and great work on the first page ..` thanks for everyone who help .such a beautiful layout and organsation ~~ ^^

Guest x3_katie

you know what i love the most about this drama?

1) daniel henney is actually one of the main characters. you know how in all dramas, there are 2 people in love but there are another 2 people who like them? well in samsoon, his role was kind of small because he didnt like MAIN character. plus he wasnt evil or anything.

but here he likes hyojoo so his role is big :D

2) the speed of the drama is pretty fast. after the first episode, i can already see who likes who.

3) the flashbacks are sweet. in some dramas that include flashbacks of little kids, the flashbacks are soo tedious and boring. but i actually cried when that little boy was crying for his dad after he went on the boat by himself. and how he cried for baby hyojoo when she got sick after swimming after him. its just all soooooo sweet. :tears: and most stuff is already explained.

this drama is awesome. cant wait for monday :w00t::w00t:

edit------

btw, does anyone have a reup of the MV? i seriously wanna watch it xD

Archived