[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest insideMYheart

How is Spring Waltz doing in ratings when compared to the Autumn Fairytale, Winter Sonata, and Summer Scent?

Only 2 episodes have been released so I think it's a little too early to tell.

Thanks to our wonderful subbing team!

Guest roujin

I haven't finished watching the first episode yet..but would anyone care to tell me hows it goin? =]

I didn't really like episode one. I hope it gets better.

id say the first episode was kinda just this and that. mostly humor and introduction of who knows who and stuff. the story really begins in episode 2 when they go back into eunyoung and jaeha's childhood. its quite cute and u get to see how their relationship develops.

however i dont think the story has truly begun yet and they might still be introducing stuff in the next few episodes so will just have to wait and see.

Guest mmmlove

I hope this drama is NOTHING like SUMMER SCENT.. I really hate that drama with passion. This is my second time watching a kdrama while it's still airing in Korea. I hope this goes well.

Thanks for the sub!!!

Guest z00ey

I don't think there is any confusion on who Jae Ha/Su Ho/Chris is.

To me, they're all the same person.

Lee Nah knows CHRIS as Jae Ha.

Eun Young knows CHRIS as Su Ho. (well, she doesn't know yet. but the boy she knows as Su Ho is now Chris/Jae Ha)

From Lee Nah's flashbacks and from Chris's flashback in episode 2, we all can see Jae Ha and Su Ho are the same boy.

The only confusion is who are Chris's real parents.

Because when Chris looks at his photoalbum, the picture is with, I'm assuming his mom and dad. (that was when he was Jae Ha. He was looking at letters addressed to Yoon Jae Ha from Lee Nah.)

But there was also a photo he ripped up and it was him with another "dad". It was with the dad from episode 2.

!!! exactly.

also remember when chris/ su ho / jae ha confessed to eun young in episode 2.. "...i'm a conartist"

thats probably the reasoning for his multiple names... maybe his fake father was a conartist.. explaining the man who got arrested...

@__@ we'll have to wait and see..

and yeah i just started watching this today xD .. and i LOVE it :3

I haven't finished watching the first episode yet..but would anyone care to tell me hows it goin? =]

So far for me, its good. I like it. The characters all are well casted! Hyojoo is definitely a new face I want to see more often. The main guy..lol..forgot his name but i love how he stands out to me. So much mystery with him. Daniel aka Philip, is plain adorable! XD

But then there are only 2 eps. out. So it really depends on the person watching it. ^^

Guest chipmunkvoice

OOOOMFG THANK YOU FOR THE ENGLISH SUBS <333

now i can watch without making up my own dialogue hahaha :x

thank you thank you

Guest lost_kim

!!! exactly.

also remember when chris/ su ho / jae ha confessed to eun young in episode 2.. "...i'm a conartist"

thats probably the reasoning for his multiple names... maybe his fake father was a conartist.. explaining the man who got arrested...

@__@ we'll have to wait and see..

and yeah i just started watching this today xD .. and i LOVE it :3

I was thinking something completely different :huh: like I was following what they did in winter sonata when they made bae young joon's character change his name cuz he had amnesia... I was thinking that su ho changed his name, not cuz of amnesia, but in order to escape from something bad in his past... but what you're thinking makes much more sense... :P

Guest camgackt

I see Choi Shi Won in one of the photos posted!! Is he acting in the show o_O?

Is this show worth watching...? I'm sure it'll turn out great like out previous dramas of the series. BUT~ I'm not for teary dramas...

Guest nGk2M

^yeah

he comes out as HHJ younger brother.

he should be coming on from about episode 4 or so.

and yes i think the drama is worth watching.

the first 2 episodes leave you completely lost...and so it makes you want to know what happened

does anyone else think suh doyoung looks like kang dongwon?

the first time i saw him i was like "wow he kinda looks like KDW..."

Archived