Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

4 hours ago, Calli said:

Hey everyone :waves:

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. 

mokkanhenshu just posted a behind-the-scenes video of Joo Won's photoshoot :issohappy:

I only wish it was longer than 35 seconds^^ 

@Calli I'm fine. Thankfully weekend was well spent. Hope you are too.

I just saw the Mokkan clip and came to update and saw you are 1 hour before.. :fun:

35 seconds but I don't know if you noticed that they said it as clip 1! So at least one more is coming.. ;)

"I'm going to release Chuwon's behind-the-scenes movie ①.It's cool no matter where you cut it's cool.I filmed it in three different costumes this time. Which style do you like? I would appreciate it if you could let me know in the comments.#JooWon "

This Mokkan's caption in twitter post. 

Twitter post link: https://mobile.twitter.com/mokkanhenshu/status/1411968018934951937

So they said this is clip 1. And they asked which among three style that are featured in the post do we like.

I like the white T shirt and jeans.. that's simple and stunning.. how can he pull that charming off just wearing simple outfit !!

37.jpg?type=w800_q75

:love:

38.jpg?type=w800_q75

Which one do you like most?pick one. @Calli @Andrea Balcazar @kittyna @valinor500  @JooWon89

Edit:

@kireeti2 appeared today.. ye.. :yaaa:so tell us if you like any style among those three featured in Japanese Magazine.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, flutterby06 said:

35 seconds but I don't know if you noticed that they said it as clip 1! So at least one more is coming.. ;)

Yeeees, I noticed. but only after I had posted here already^^ can't wait for clip #2! Clip #1 was wonderful. I think I watched it 12 times in a row, haha. 

While watching it I started wondering how many photoshoots Joo Won must have had throughout his career. I'm always so mesmerized watching him in bts clips. He's such a pro and so natural with the camera. 

I really loved him in the white T and jeans as well @flutterby06. But if I had to pick one outfit out of the three I'd have to go with the soft yellow suit that had my heart skip several beats from the first moment I saw him in it^^ The color just suits him so much imo :wub:

13.jpg

15.jpg

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

So they said this is clip 1. And they asked which among three style that are featured in the post do we like.

I like the white T shirt and jeans.. that's simple and stunning.. how can he pull that charming off just wearing simple outfit !!

I can't agree with you more I love that look:partyblob:

38 minutes ago, Calli said:

I really loved him in the white T and jeans as well @flutterby06. But if I had to pick one outfit out of the three I'd have to go with the soft yellow suit that had my heart skip several beats from the first moment I saw him in it^^ The color just suits him so much imo :wub:

This look is also very pretty, I think the ones I would like the most was the one with the white shirt and the yellow outfit looks very cool

• Like 5

Which one do you like most?pick one.

Oof...hard to say, actually. Each of the three looks has their charm, but if I had to pick one...probably the yellow suit one as well, simply because it's a bit different. I'm usually not a fan of such low-cut shirts on guys (no idea why, as there's nothing iffy about it - it just doesn't do it for me), but I do think it works for him here.

I also really liked the denim jacket look, so it's a bit of a toss-up between those two for me.

f109192a1dd525356076f4bff276f97f.jpg

42 minutes ago, Calli said:

While watching it I started wondering how many photoshoots Joo Won must have had throughout his career. I'm always so mesmerized watching him in bts clips. He's such a pro and so natural with the camera. 

He's done quite a number, I think, but probably less than the celebrities that get a ton of CF deals. Most of JW's photoshoots, until fairly recently, have been these magazine/interview ones. And if I recall correctly, from JW's Life Log, he seems to go into these shoots with this really childlike curiosity: all, "I wonder what the concept is going to be" and then, when he finds out, "Ooh...sounds fun!"

• Like 4

appeared today.. ye.. :yaaa:so tell us if you like any style among those three featured in Japanese Magazine.

Well, it is really hard to choose one, cause he looks dashing in every style. But, I need to confess one thing, is it just me or do you guys share this similar opinion that, Joo won looks more Handsome in his 30's than in his early 20's,  he did really aged well and I think by the time he reaches his 40's or 50's he will look more dashing and stunning

:approves:

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, kireeti2 said:

Well, it is really hard to choose one, cause he looks dashing in every style. But, I need to confess one thing, is it just me or do you guys share this similar opinion that, Joo won looks more Handsome in his 30's than in his early 20's,  he did really aged well and I think by the time he reaches his 40's or 50's he will look more dashing and stunning

I noticed this change in his looks from his late 20s onward: like, from while he was working on My Sassy Girl until now. Personally, I'm with you: he was definitely what I'd describe as "cute" before, but more what I'd say as "handsome" now.

It's funny, since my parents noted much the same when they watched Alice. Unlike me, they hadn't been keeping up to date on JW's situation, so it was their first time seeing what he looked like after his enlistment. And my mom said that he looked more mature now: that there was this androgynous element to his appearance before, but not anymore.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Calli said:

4 hours ago, kittyna said:

Oof...hard to say, actually. Each of the three looks has their charm, but if I had to pick one...probably the yellow suit one as well, simply because it's a bit different. I'm usually not a fan of such low-cut shirts on guys (no idea why, as there's nothing iffy about it - it just doesn't do it for me), but I do think it works for him here.

I also really liked the denim jacket look, so it's a bit of a toss-up between those two for me.

4 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

I can't agree with you more I love that look:partyblob:

I saw in twitter comment that most people either chose the soft yellow suite or white T-denim jeans combination... But to be honest Joo Won looks good in all of them.. at the end of the day when we're asked to chose all we can probably focus on probably personal preference to narrow down any choice.. we don't have many options anyways.. Just three option to pick from.

4 hours ago, kireeti2 said:

:approves:

3 hours ago, kittyna said:

I noticed this change in his looks from his late 20s onward: like, from while he was working on My Sassy Girl until now. Personally, I'm with you: he was definitely what I'd describe as "cute" before, but more what I'd say as "handsome" now.

Agree with both of you in this regards.. Remember he promised us cool 30s in his Daesang speech of 2015 SBS Drama Awards. He asked fans to looked forward to it.

With age many people matures differently.. Things are bound to change with age, time, surroundings, experiences etc. But I'd like to mention that cuteness is a innate trait of Joo Won.. So with age he might become more controlled, cool and calm in his expression but I hope he stays and acts sweet and cute at least to fans and close people if he feels comfortable at that. Because when I see a cute, excited Joo Won I also see someone who seems comfortable. His natural cuteness and cheerfulness doesn't come out often unless he feels comfortable about his surroundings. That's what I feel tho.. As long he's happy and living a good life it's alright.. That's all I hope for mainly.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, flutterby06 said:

With age many people matures differently.. Things are bound to change with age, time, surroundings, experiences etc. But I'd like to mention that cuteness is a innate trait of Joo Won.. So with age he might become more controlled, cool and calm in his expression but I hope he stays and acts sweet and cute at least to fans and close people if he feels comfortable at that. Because when I see a cute, excited Joo Won I also see someone who seems comfortable. His natural cuteness and cheerfulness doesn't come out often unless he feels comfortable about his surroundings. That's what I feel tho.. As long he's happy and living a good life it's alright.. That's all I hope for mainly.

Honestly, his face may have changed but his personality I think is still the same since on radio star he continued to behave like a baby that's what I like about him, even if I spend a long time, he will continue to behave like this.

6 hours ago, kittyna said:

He's done quite a number, I think, but probably less than the celebrities that get a ton of CF deals. Most of JW's photoshoots, until fairly recently, have been these magazine/interview ones. And if I recall correctly, from JW's Life Log, he seems to go into these shoots with this really childlike curiosity: all, "I wonder what the concept is going to be" and then, when he finds out, "Ooh...sounds fun!"

So I know joo won he gets a pure commercial proposal but he decides not to accept them since he says that he is more interested in acting than doing that kind of thing

5 hours ago, kireeti2 said:

I can't agree more he looks very good now I just want him to keep his diet very stable and I'm sure that in his 40s it will be even better I don't know but he is one of those faces that doesn't age much

5 hours ago, kittyna said:

It is true I think the same as you in your 20s can be considered cute but I have reached the age that is definitely handsome well at least I think he has a perfect face have a perfect face is considered an oval face what joo won has a double profiled nose eyelid he is definitely perfect

• Like 5

:hooray2::hooray:

Wow - what's with all these people coming out from the woodwork lately? First @kireeti2 and now @valinor500! You guys really should pop by more often, as we love hearing your takes on stuff, too! 

3 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

1 hour ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

Honestly, his face may have changed but his personality I think is still the same since on radio star he continued to behave like a baby that's what I like about him, even if I spend a long time, he will continue to behave like this.

lol - I really just meant that I wouldn't use "cute" to describe his appearance anymore ;) His personality is - and hopefully will always be - what it is. :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, kittyna said:

Wow - what's with all these people coming out from the woodwork lately? First @kireeti2 and now @valinor500! You guys really should pop by more often, as we love hearing your takes on stuff, too! 

If I agree with you it would be great if they also wrote often to have more gebte in the forum and talk about different things by the way I checked out there what they say supposedly joo won and choi kang hee were in relationship is true?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

I checked out there what they say supposedly joo won and choi kang hee were in relationship is true?

If it was real, it was in private ;) Publicly, no, they were never actually together. However, the general sense among JW's fans was that he actually did develop a crush on Choi Kang Hee while they were filming Level 7 Civil Servant - and when she guested on 1N2D after the drama wrapped, even the hyungs noticed it. It was actually pretty funny, since all the hyungs were trying to come up with countless ways to tease JW/mess with him and Choi Kang Hee in general...and JW tended to walk right into their various set-ups. So, for example, Kim Jong Min kept sneaking photos of them like he was one of the paparazzi; Lee Su Geun insisted that CKH shouldn't be given an advantage in one of their games (racing by rolling across a pebble beach in a sleeping bag), which prompted JW to volunteer to take her leg of the race on top of his own; and the hyungs in general talked both JW and CKH into dancing with each other that night.

To be fair, the hyungs revealed in JW's farewell episode that they only acted this way at the time because they honestly believed he had a chance with her or that he was already dating her. However, shortly after the 1N2D episode with Choi Kang Hee aired, she actually said in an interview (where she was asked directly about her feelings for JW - like, that's how big a deal his puppy crush was at the time) that she wasn't interested in dating any other celebrity at the time.

So, romance-wise, it was a bust from the start. However, both JW and CKH made it clear in their respective media appearances and interviews after the fact that they stayed friends despite her turning him down. So, for example, she mentioned in a KBS Guerrilla Date interview that JW was the friend she'd call if she wanted to chat with someone at night (since he was usually up then anyway because of his schedule), and JW said that on tvN Taxi that they still kept in touch and that chatting with her was "healing" for him.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

7 minutes ago, kittyna said:

If it was real, it was in private ;) Publicly, no, they were never actually together. However, the general sense among JW's fans was that he actually did develop a crush on Choi Kang Hee while they were filming Level 7 Civil Servant - and when she guested on 1N2D after the drama wrapped, even the hyungs noticed it. It was actually pretty funny, since all the hyungs were trying to come up with countless ways to tease JW/mess with him and Choi Kang Hee in general...and JW tended to walk right into their various set-ups. So, for example, Kim Jong Min kept sneaking photos of them like he was one of the paparazzi; Lee Su Geun insisted that CKH shouldn't be given an advantage in one of their games (racing by rolling across a pebble beach in a sleeping bag), which prompted JW to volunteer to take her leg of the race on top of his own; and the hyungs in general talked both JW and CKH into dancing with each other that night.

woau thanks for the information if I certainly noticed the same in 2d1n since I took care of her every so often and as I was in love with her in some way I'm glad that choi kang hee and joo won hadn't been in a relationship it's not because I don't like choi kang hee or anything like that I just think that she was already too big for joo won if joo won decides to be in a relationship I would like the girl to be her age or at least five years apart since they are more years apart, I don't think the relationship will last long

ppr true I don't know if you are waiting like me that joo won announces a relationship since he is already 33 near to 34 I think he is the right age to seriously think about marrying sadly his relationship with boa not hard if not now already we would have seen married

13 minutes ago, kittyna said:

To be fair, the hyungs revealed in JW's farewell episode that they only acted this way towards at the time because they honestly believed he had a chance with her or that he was already dating her. However, shortly after the 1N2D episode with Choi Kang Hee aired, she actually said in an interview (where she was asked directly about her feelings for JW - like, that's how big a deal his puppy crush was at the time) that she wasn't interested in dating any other celebrity at the time.

ohh that chapter I still can't see, they really said that

16 minutes ago, kittyna said:

So, romance-wise, it was a bust from the start. However, both JW and CKH made it clear in their respective media appearances and interviews after the fact that they stayed friends despite her turning him down. So, for example, she mentioned in a KBS Guerrilla Date interview that JW was the friend she'd call if she wanted to chat with someone at night (since he was usually up then anyway because of his schedule), and JW said that on tvN Taxi that they still kept in touch and that chatting with her was "healing" for him.

I think they don't keep in touch now since choi kang said in an interview that kim min seo oh jung se and 3 comedians are his close friends, well, it's been quite a few years and people change now I think they only have a relationship with work colleagues

• Like 3

12 hours ago, valinor500 said:

*send hugs from Italy* 

@valinor500:fullofhearts: so good reading your posts here on the forum!! Many many hugs back from Germany^^ 

12 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

I'm sure that in his 40s it will be even better I don't know but he is one of those faces that doesn't age much

Agree so much @Andrea Balcazar. There's still some time till his 40s but he definitely is like a fine wine... getting even more beautiful with time. 

You guys already know how much I love baby Joo Won and his cute baby boy cheeks^^ And I love chiseled, manly, mature Joo Won just as much. But what made me fall for him as much as I did is his wonderful, jem-like personality. (And like @kittyna, I'm hoping it will always remain what it is~)

What I'm saying isn't anything new and it's probably true for many of us: his acting skills drew me in and then, as I was learning more and more about him, he just earned so much of my respect and appreciation (and obviously my heart^^). And though initially, when I first saw him, his looks weren't the thing that stood out to me the most, now I definitely think he's one of the most beautiful men ever. And the longer I look at him the more beautiful he gets :wub:

I made this little "speech" because I was inspired by @flutterby06beautiful words: 

14 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

His natural cuteness and cheerfulness doesn't come out often unless he feels comfortable about his surroundings. That's what I feel tho.. As long he's happy and living a good life it's alright.. That's all I hope for mainly.

I hope so wholeheartedly too ♡ 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Calli said:

You guys already know how much I love baby Joo Won and his cute baby boy cheeks^^ And I love chiseled, manly, mature Joo Won just as much. But what made me fall for him as much as I did is his wonderful, jem-like personality. (And like @kittyna, I'm hoping it will always remain what it is~)

What I'm saying isn't anything new and it's probably true for many of us: his acting skills drew me in and then, as I was learning more and more about him, he just earned so much of my respect and appreciation (and obviously my heart^^). And though initially, when I first saw him, his looks weren't the thing that stood out to me the most, now I definitely think he's one of the most beautiful men ever. And the longer I look at him the more beautiful he gets :wub:

It is true the same thing happened to me when I started when I saw dramas, really being honest I did not see if the protagonist was handsome or not only acting method I started watching dramas by lee min hoo me but being honest I just liked the drama he did not meet later joo won in good doctor I was dazzled with his performance I asked if someone can act so well and as you mainly call me his performance I love his smile now he does not have big cheekbones but he still has ears that is a characteristic of him so I do not think let him take off I never love when he smiles I think once was when he smiled in bread love and dreams haha I remember I was passing out how he smiled haha it was so cute

• Like 4

@flutterby06 Could you help me Translary this is about Joo Won of the filming of Carter 

우리가게앞에서 캠프꾸미고 촬영하는데 주원씨 촬영중이네요..
키크고 얼굴작고 날씬이네요.
비밀요원이라 머리는 아주 짧은 스포츠머리에 까만 상남자로 분장해서 얼굴생김은 ~~
낼은 쉬고 담주 3일 더 촬멍한다니 볼수있을때 많이 봐야겠어요.

I also found this I think it's the costume they use in the movie

https://blog.naver.com/betgold8955/222377200903

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

mokkanhenshu just posted behind movie #2 with uri Joo Won :highonflowers:

According to their caption, it seems like most people commented on clip #1 that they loved the white T outfit the most, just like you did @flutterby06~

Joo Won's strong arms are just undeniable^^ 

edit: the text that is displayed in clip #2 are parts taken from Joo Won's interview:

When I think of Japan, I often think of the fan meetings.

It's been a while since I've seen you. I will definitely come to see you one day!

First of all, I want you to be careful about your health and stay healthy so that we can have an even more enjoyable time.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

Kyusang Yun posted an insta story saying that today is the last day of filming Carter in Cheongju.

I wonder if that means they're almost done filming altogether? 

spacer.png

I hope everything went well, that they got all the shots they needed and that Joo Won is happy and content with his hard work. And healthy above all else~ 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Calli said:

Kyusang Yun posted an insta story saying that today is the last day of filming Carter in Cheongju.

I wonder if that means they're almost done filming altogether? 

I feel happy I am glad that they could finish filming well and without any kind of damage, I really also hope that soon they finish filming everything to see it soon it makes me want to see joo won as carter

I hope that after filming this one in talks for a drama like kwak si yang did right away, he finished filming the drama that was filmed and is now selected for another drama

• Like 5