Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

19 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

I also found this I think it's the costume they use in the movie

https://blog.naver.com/betgold8955/222377200903

That is a really cool coat - and custom-made, too! I hope JW gets to keep it after filming is done :) 

2 hours ago, Calli said:

I hope everything went well, that they got all the shots they needed and that Joo Won is happy and content with his hard work. And healthy above all else~

36 minutes ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

I feel happy I am glad that they could finish filming well and without any kind of damage, I really also hope that soon they finish filming everything to see it soon it makes me want to see joo won as carter

I also hope that this means that filming has been proceeding smoothly without any problems. I just saw a news headline this morning (from my own local TV network) that said that the Korean government is considering bringing back strong social distancing measures in response to yet another rise in COVID-19 cases. So if this means that they're done - and not that they're being forced to stop temporarily - then that's great :approves:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kittyna said:

I just saw a news headline this morning (from my own local TV network) that said that the Korean government is considering bringing back strong social distancing measures in response to yet another rise in COVID-19 cases. So if this means that they're done - and not that they're being forced to stop temporarily - then that's great

Oh :( I haven't been keeping up with the numbers in SK. I thought things were going better because I saw that for some events (like a comeback showcase for an idol group that took place on July 5th) a small live audience was allowed (only 50 people but still). But it seems cases are on the rise again... I hope this rise will only be temporary and things will get better soon.

As far as Carter goes the article that came out on June 29th, that had announced that Carter filming in Cheongju was cancelled for the 30th of June due to rain forecast and increased filming volume, also stated that instead they'd be filming there from July 1-3 and 5-7. So everything went as scheduled~ Hopefully they'll manage to continue filming as planned... while prioritizing everyone's safety of course. 

• Like 3

On 7/6/2021 at 4:42 AM, Andrea Balcazar said:

they say supposedly joo won and choi kang hee were in relationship is true?

On 7/6/2021 at 6:05 AM, kittyna said:

If it was real, it was in private ;) Publicly, no, they were never actually together. However, the general sense among JW's fans was that he actually did develop a crush on Choi Kang Hee while they were filming Level 7 Civil Servant - and when she guested on 1N2D after the drama wrapped, even the hyungs noticed it. It was actually pretty funny, since all the hyungs were trying to come up with countless ways to tease JW/mess with him and Choi Kang Hee in general...and JW tended to walk right into their various set-ups. So, for example, Kim Jong Min kept sneaking photos of them like he was one of the paparazzi; Lee Su Geun insisted that CKH shouldn't be given an advantage in one of their games (racing by rolling across a pebble beach in a sleeping bag), which prompted JW to volunteer to take her leg of the race on top of his own; and the hyungs in general talked both JW and CKH into dancing with each other that night.

In this regard I would like to  agree with @kittynasay that even if they dated it was in private.

But what I think was more between them was strong friendship.. Joo Won usually has a way of honestly describing genuine thoughts about when he is asked about his co-stars.. And his statement vary person to person which indicates they he speaks from his own observation. His statement will always include distinctive details about them like which feature and personality he liked or found more dominant in them or he found attractive.. that much honesty has been a issue in media saying he liked each of his co-stars (making him look like someone who easily falls in love).. I don't think I have seen many leads who talks about his leading ladies in that details.. 

But like Joo Won says- The people (female leads) I worked with were all very decent people as long as he has seen.. So what to say when they ask him he liked them or not. When he said those he meant liking them as a personality not as serious romantic interest... He takes time when seriously thinking about someone as someone he'd like to date.

Though there were lot of talk about Choi Kang Hee and Joo Won, the fact they weren't afraid to talk about each other in high regard means their friendship is stronger than rumor. Specially women in this regard like to be reserved so as to avoid rumor/scandal but Choi kang Hee didn't. This also indicates they weren't really afraid of rumor, because those aren't true. Also we heard Joo Won saying in Taxi interview that CKH said sorry to Joo Won that there's rumor about them.

Also @kittyna as your talking about 2D1N Hyung teasing Joo Won about CKH.. I don't find that unordinary because that's what Hyungs and friends does.. But did you notice in the second part of that episode when they were calling their friends to visit them with some food Kim Jongmin mentioned someone interesting.. It's Uee! When Joo Won talked about calling someone Jongmin said? "Who? Uee?" but he stopped his curiosity at that as if he remembered they're filming. I was like it was middle of 2013. they still talk about Uee!

Hyungs teasing Joo Won about Uee isn't a new thing.. I remember Uhm Taewoong teased him a lot about Uee even in a variety show full of people.. Even Cha Tae Hyun in a 2D1N episode pretended he would like to check with Joo Won if he had the right contact number of Uee. Meaning Joo Won defiantly has the right contact number of Uee. And Joo Won responded to that. That was probably when Cha Tae Hyun was doing Jeon Woo Chi. I'm not implying that Joo Won- Uee dated (They were real life senior-junior who did drama together, did cfs, attended various fan/public events, it's very normal for Joo Won to be in contact with Uee with or without having relationship)... what I'm implying is that if there's any serious real tease Joo Won got from of Hyungs in front of camera (I wonder how much more it was off camera)- it's about Uee. Not Choi Kang Hee. The tease he got for his relationship with CKH were standard ones that media/shows does when they see good looking compatible male and female.

20 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

@flutterby06 Could you help me Translary this is about Joo Won of the filming of Carter 

우리가게앞에서 캠프꾸미고 촬영하는데 주원씨 촬영중이네요..
키크고 얼굴작고 날씬이네요.
비밀요원이라 머리는 아주 짧은 스포츠머리에 까만 상남자로 분장해서 얼굴생김은 ~~
낼은 쉬고 담주 3일 더 촬멍한다니 볼수있을때 많이 봐야겠어요.

@Andrea Balcazar WOW.. You found pretty interesting staffs.. Thank you. :approves:

So here's the translation--

They set a camp in front of our store and filming, and Joo Won is filming..
He's tall, has a small face and thin.
Because he's a secret agent, he has very short sports hair and dressed up as a man in black, so his face looks ~~
I'm taking a break from work and  they're filming for 3 more days every week, so I'll have to watch it a lot while I can.

Interesting findings-

1) Agent Carter has a short hair cut, which the original poster described as sports hair.. Meaning short hairstyles sportsmen usually wore.

2) He was wearing Black.. (May be the costume post you shared might be the clothing.. may be..)

3) Uri Joo Won currently looks thin..

@Andrea Balcazar can you share the original post link of the above post?

20 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

I also found this I think it's the costume they use in the movie

https://blog.naver.com/betgold8955/222377200903

You're right about this one.. this looks more like an advertisement of the shop that made these black costumes. I'm not sure but it looks like to me there's large volume of this black lecture coats custom made from this shop.

I wonder if the production knows about this post.. This could be a spoiler as they are showing the exact leather coats. 

5 hours ago, Calli said:

mokkanhenshu just posted behind movie #2 with uri Joo Won :highonflowers:

According to their caption, it seems like most people commented on clip #1 that they loved the white T outfit the most, just like you did @flutterby06~

Joo Won's strong arms are just undeniable^^ 

I laughed at that.. they concluded more people like white t because of muscled arms. 

6 hours ago, Calli said:

edit: the text that is displayed in clip #2 are parts taken from Joo Won's interview:

When I think of Japan, I often think of the fan meetings.

It's been a while since I've seen you. I will definitely come to see you one day!

First of all, I want you to be careful about your health and stay healthy so that we can have an even more enjoyable time.

Thanks for that @Calli. I was wondering what those text means.. It thoughtful of Mokkan to add those text.. It'd be much more meaningful to Japanese fans. :heartxoxo:

3 hours ago, Calli said:

Kyusang Yun posted an insta story saying that today is the last day of filming Carter in Cheongju.

I wonder if that means they're almost done filming altogether? 

Woah...so looks like they filmed Cheongju quite a lot. I was wondering when we'll get new update on carter filming. It's good to know a they're done in one location. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

WOW.. You found pretty interesting staffs.. Thank you. :approves:

first thanks for translating the comment where I got that information said if they know where they were filming the movie carter and they responded with this comment I only found this but I will share a link I will look for it

I have noticed that there are several things about Carter looking for the film in Korean and of course including Joo Won's name I think I saw in another publication that they shared that they saw Joo Won but they did not share my photo of him only around the filming set

laughed at that.. they concluded more people like white t because of muscled arms. 

haha I was one of those people there are times that I like muscles and there times that I don't but I'm still glad that joo won has since it helped him improve his strength now that I remember when he in yongpal tried to carry kim tae hee but I couldn't haha

5 hours ago, kittyna said:

That is a really cool coat - and custom-made, too! I hope JW gets to keep it after filming is done :) 

I just loved that suit I wonder how it would fit him and as you say it would be great if he kept it but I really don't think so it's props I don't think they will give it to him

5 hours ago, kittyna said:

also hope that this means that filming has been proceeding smoothly without any problems. I just saw a news headline this morning (from my own local TV network) that said that the Korean government is considering bringing back strong social distancing measures in response to yet another rise in COVID-19 cases. So if this means that they're done - and not that they're being forced to stop temporarily - then that's great 

I was seeing that in Korea the vaccines are just as slow as in my country or even much slower I really hope that it will soon end and they will vaccinate every part of the world that would be of great help for the productions of both Korean movies and dramas they would quickly finish the filming but that's even more so for movies since that's why joo won's movie hasn't been released yet

Agent Carter has a short hair cut, which the original poster described as sports hair.. Meaning short hairstyles sportsmen usually wore.

2) He was wearing Black.. (May be the costume post you shared might be the clothing.. may be..)

3) Uri Joo Won currently looks thin..

something like that was what my translator translated so I liked that I don't know but I love when joo won has short hair since I imagine him as a 7th grade civil servant he looked great in that drama also I hope he's not that thin either I don't know but When I see him much thinner I get to worry about his health and now I'm really hoping that he is eating well

@Calli@flutterby06 @kireeti2@valinor500 @kittynaby the way i don't know if they knew that joo won's mother was one of actor jang dong gun's former makeup artists in the past

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, flutterby06 said:

Never heard or saw anything like that.

Neither have I. At least in my research so far I haven't encountered any such information. All I know about Mrs Moon is that she's an amazing mom, cook, has a very close relationship with Joo Won and that she's Christian~

Where did you read that @Andrea Balcazar? If the source is reliable that would be a really interesting find^^

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Calli said:

Neither have I. At least in my research so far I haven't encountered any such information. All I know about Mrs Moon is that she's an amazing mom, cook, has a very close relationship with Joo Won and that she's Christian~

Where did you read that @Andrea Balcazar? If the source is reliable that would be a really interesting find^^

3 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

Never heard or saw anything like that.

https://www.whitepaper.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=80193

Here is the source that said that and also another page says that so I guess it's true

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

https://www.whitepaper.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=80193

Here is the source that said that and also another page says that so I guess it's true

Oh wow!! that is so interesting. Thanks so much for sharing this @Andrea Balcazar. I really had no idea Joo Won's mom used to be a make-up artist for these Korean actors. 

I even found a really old article where Joo Won was interviewed during his Spring Awakening days in 2009 and it mentioned the same thing: 

"His strictest coach is none other than his mother. His mother, who was a makeup artist for top Korean entertainers such as Kang Soo-yeon, Lee Mi-yeon and Jang Dong-gun, has already visited the concert hall nine times. She once opposed her son's wish to become an actor, but now she is his top critic and teacher." (papago translation)

Maybe Mrs Moon was initially opposed to Joo Won becoming an actor then because she had experience what the entertainment industry is like? Or maybe she was just opposed to it because she wanted her son to have a stable income or a job where he wouldn't have to experience rejection (like many struggling actors do)? No matter what, she has been his greatest supporter from the moment she saw how serious her Joon Won was about acting :') 

Really really interesting. Thanks again @Andrea Balcazarfor sharing that with us :heartxoxo:

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Calli said:

Maybe Mrs Moon was initially opposed to Joo Won becoming an actor then because she had experience what the entertainment industry is like? Or maybe she was just opposed to it because she wanted her son to have a stable income or a job where he wouldn't have to experience rejection (like many struggling actors do)? No matter what, she has been his greatest supporter from the moment she saw how serious her Joon Won was about acting :') 

I think it's more because his mother knew how the entertainment industry is, some get corrupted when they are on television I have seen several cases of rapes arrested for smoking or taking drugs among various things I am really glad that joo won remains the same by the way I remember when he said in healing camp that he was surprised how kim tae hee was still pure or innocent something like that I remember and I assumed that joo won after being 5 years old he already knew how the industry was and he understood his parents wanted to oppose his career of actor

I was also really surprised when I saw that her mother was a makeup artist for a star, mainly for jang dong gun

1 hour ago, Calli said:

Oh wow!! that is so interesting. Thanks so much for sharing this @Andrea Balcazar. I really had no idea Joo Won's mom used to be a make-up artist for these Korean actors. 

I even found a really old article where Joo Won was interviewed during his Spring Awakening days in 2009 and it mentioned the same thing: 

"His strictest coach is none other than his mother. His mother, who was a makeup artist for top Korean entertainers such as Kang Soo-yeon, Lee Mi-yeon and Jang Dong-gun, has already visited the concert hall nine times. She once opposed her son's wish to become an actor, but now she is his top critic and teacher." (papago translation)

I have heard that her mother even prepares food for her fans when they are in a fan meeting. She really supports her son a lot. Mama Moon is an exemplary mother until now she continues to support her son and also said that her grandmother knows how to watch sys dramas during the award ceremony. 2015 when he won daesang I'm glad his whole family supports him

• Like 4

@Calli  @kittyna @ valinor500@ flutterby06  @ kireeti2

Estaba revisando los perfiles de los fans de joo won de años anteriores y me acabo de enterar.Me sorprendió ya que nunca había oído hablar de este drama chino. Me pregunto si filmo o no.

#joowon protagonizará el drama de colaboración entre China y Corea "Love under the shine of sun set". La filmación comenzará el 23 de marzo en Qingdao.

La historia trata sobre una niña china, Li Luotong (Hai Lu) que llegó a Corea para estudiar y de repente se encontró con un ídolo coreano, Han Chenxi (JooWon). Entonces comienza su incómodo viaje amoroso.

• Like 3

There's an OSEN article about "designer" Joo Won after Lee Si Young's instagram post where she's with Park Jeong Sik wearing the same sleeveless shirt with Joo Won's cute design on it (trainernim gave it to her as a gift). 

The title of the article, according to google, is:

"Joo Won, what can't you do? He has a handsome face and even his character design (makes) 'Lee Si-young gift boast'" :lol:

One paragraph said: 

"It turns out that Joo Won designed this character, which is surprising. He's handsome, good at acting, and even designs characters, showing off his 'sagike' side."

(definition of 'sagike' (사기캐) from reddit: "its short for 사기 캐릭터 - literally translating to 'fraud character'. It basically just means a 'character' who is better than others at everything, usually used in games and such as a character who is 'top tier' basically."

So it denotes someone who is good at almost everything, doing things better than others^^)

spacer.png

article: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004439008

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

23 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

I think it's more because his mother knew how the entertainment industry is, some get corrupted when they are on television I have seen several cases of rapes arrested for smoking or taking drugs among various things I am really glad that joo won remains the same by the way I remember when he said in healing camp that he was surprised how kim tae hee was still pure or innocent something like that I remember and I assumed that joo won after being 5 years old he already knew how the industry was and he understood his parents wanted to oppose his career of actor

Nice observation.

23 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

I have heard that her mother even prepares food for her fans when they are in a fan meeting. She really supports her son a lot. Mama Moon is an exemplary mother until now she continues to support her son and also said that her grandmother knows how to watch sys dramas during the award ceremony. 2015 when he won daesang I'm glad his whole family supports him

Mama Moon indeed is very thoughful.. She prepared rice cakes for fans who attended korean fan meeting in 2017 and 2019. I don't know if she ever made in in previous  fan meetings in seoul though.. But imagin those fans who received those rice cakes as gift in Joo Won fan Meeting. Such a thoughtful and kind gift from Moon Family.

This is from 2017.

0003940140_001_20170514103703563.JPG?typ

Source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003940140

This is from 2019.

(Swipe for the picture)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwyCGE_ABSA/

12 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

La historia trata sobre una niña china, Li Luotong (Hai Lu) que llegó a Corea para estudiar y de repente se encontró con un ídolo coreano, Han Chenxi (JooWon). Entonces comienza su incómodo viaje amoroso.

@Andrea Balcazar you're coming up with interesting news.. ha ha.. I never seen it before too. Things we find out when we're on research mode.. :grin:

So looks like he was approached with this offer but Joo Won. But Oh so glad that he didn't receive it. That would mean two unreleased cdrama(and this plot seems not so interesting).. Even the thought feels like a nightmare! :fear:

10 hours ago, Calli said:

"Joo Won, what can't you do? He has a handsome face and even his character design (makes) 'Lee Si-young gift boast'" :lol:

One paragraph said: 

"It turns out that Joo Won designed this character, which is surprising. He's handsome, good at acting, and even designs characters, showing off his 'sagike' side."

(definition of 'sagike' (사기캐) from reddit: "its short for 사기 캐릭터 - literally translating to 'fraud character'. It basically just means a 'character' who is better than others at everything, usually used in games and such as a character who is 'top tier' basically."

So it denotes someone who is good at almost everything, doing things better than others^^

Blessed with this news today after I woke up from a long sleep.

I was wondering that what "Fraud Character"  means in this context but Thanks to your research it's clear now @Calli. :D So it means a character more than what it seems. That's why fraud. 

Uri Joo Won indeed is such a character then. :approves:

Translation of Lee Si Young's IG post-

헐크쌤
@leaderswithus_hulk 똑닮은 제작 티셔츠를 선물로 주셨다ㅎㅎ
근데 그림도 디자인도 주원이가 @zu.won_moon.jun.won 했다는
쌤 이거입고 열운동 할께요.감사함돠

"Hulk ssaem gifted me this customized  t-shirt that looks like him but (he told me) this drawing and design are done by Juwonie..

Ssaem, I will wear this and work out. Thank you ."

Sweet of Lee Si Young to post it.. :heartxoxo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CREjiP1JpMM/

I love these sort video clips Leaderswithus-hulk does with Joo Won and Lee Si Young..and sometimes there's photos too. This started when Lee Si Young  used to be Joo Won's agency mate. Lee Si Young was always the sporty exercise enthusiast. But Joo Won appeared as gym enthusiast after Military discharge. Thus Joo Won and Lee Si Young became Gym Buddy. Even though she changed the agency it's good to see their Gym friendship is still on.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

you're coming up with interesting news.. ha ha.. I never seen it before too. Things we find out when we're on research mode.. :grin:

So looks like he was approached with this offer but Joo Won. But Oh so glad that he didn't receive it. That would mean two unreleased cdrama(and this plot seems not so interesting).. Even the thought feels like a nightmare! 

haha if I find very interesting things to be looking for the same thing happened to me the very little flashy trana this reminded me of the drama that started it and almost the same plot bored me I am also glad that I do not accept it but the other Chinese drama that I actually filmed I want to see it, the plot draws my attention because of what I read, joo won would play a role as a stepfather in one of the trailers I saw, he said that if he could be the father of the child, he did see in 2015 that joo won was too busy even his face I was neglected I felt sorry for the poor man, he walked from one side to the other addmas with the filming of the Chinese drama that in the end we did not get to see it I say because some platform does not acquire the drama

you're coming up with interesting news.. ha ha.. I never seen it before too. Things we find out when we're on research mode.. :grin:

haha lately I have free time I guess I got bored and started to investigate

love these sort video clips Leaderswithus-hulk does with Joo Won and Lee Si Young..and sometimes there's photos too. This started when Lee Si Young  used to be Joo Won's agency mate. Lee Si Young was always the sporty exercise enthusiast. But Joo Won appeared as gym enthusiast after Military discharge. Thus Joo Won and Lee Si Young became Gym Buddy. Even though she changed the agency it's good to see their Gym friendship is still on.

woau change agency I thought they were still in the same agency it's true but sometimes I wonder why they are both so enthusiastic in that kind of thing I don't know but what about joo won that he became a gym enthusiast I read that on the radio show that He was in 2020 he said that after the army he wanted to go to the gym to lose weight and prepare for the role but later he ended up gaining abs and ended up doing a shower scene

Nice observation.

I think you don't need to know very well about it just by watching the news one finds out everything for example the case of park yoo chun the case of top among several other cases

And that now lets me know why joo won said that I want to keep his personality until now I guess that's why so as not to fall

9 hours ago, Calli said:

There's an OSEN article about "designer" Joo Won after Lee Si Young's instagram post where she's with Park Jeong Sik wearing the same sleeveless shirt with Joo Won's cute design on it (trainernim gave it to her as a gift). 

The title of the article, according to google, is:

How I wish I had a man like him is perfect and surely the woman who will have by his side in the coming years will be very lucky to have him:sweet:

9 hours ago, Calli said:

where she's with Park Jeong Sik wearing the same sleeveless shirt with Joo Won's cute design on it (

by the way it seems that the coach has gained more muscles

• Like 5

@flutterby06thanks so much for sharing those posts/articles from Joo Won's 2017 & 2019 fan meetings. Such a thoughtful, heartwarming gift Mama Moon prepared for Joo Won's fans :') 

It's really wonderful how supportive and warm Joo Won's family is. No wonder he's so warmhearted and kind himself. 

I was wondering that what "Fraud Character"  means in this context but Thanks to your research it's clear now @Calli. :D So it means a character more than what it seems. That's why fraud. 

Yeah, haha^^ to me it denotes something along the lines of "too good to be real/true" hence "fraud". Tbh I wouldn't have expected such a positive meaning for a term that has the word "fraud" in it but that just goes to show how differently language comes across depending on culture. 

Joo Won is definitely too good to he true though^^ 

This started when Lee Si Young  used to be Joo Won's agency mate. Lee Si Young was always the sporty exercise enthusiast.

I'll say. I was so surprised to read a while back that Lee Si Young was an amateur boxer for a while before she had to give up the sport in 2015 due to recurring injuries. She was quite successful too, winning titles in various competitions. 

I remember they mentioned her in 1N2D too in the Busan friendship epsiode, where the members were listing female celebrities they'd like to become 1N2D members, but they also said "if she joins us we'd always lose" :lol: 

She must be the "one of the guys" type. I'm sure she's another noona Joo Won gets along with great~ 

• Like 5

On 7/9/2021 at 7:10 PM, Andrea Balcazar said:

he did see in 2015 that joo won was too busy even his face I was neglected I felt sorry for the poor man, he walked from one side to the other addmas with the filming of the Chinese drama that in the end we did not get to see it I say because some platform does not acquire the drama

Yeah.. Joo Won dad we are missing because China on Hallyu content...

some platform please save it from china. :cries:

Oh found this on twitter... Firefighter poster. I guess it's a poster for international market.. remember we were talking about international screening.. Looks like we can look forward to Firefighter.

E53GTjjUYAE9G0I?format=jpg&name=small

Joo Won's Ig story 2021/07/10.. Fans sent coffee truck again.

E55wYsjVgAI8m3F?format=jpg&name=medium

Rough translation with the help of Papa Go:

너무 좋아 = Like it so much

또 왔지 = (It) came again

오는건가.. 찌 매일= Are going to come.. everyday

고마워요^^ = Thank You

행복= Happiness

He gave us additional info- my name is Carter... ha ha.. as if we didn't no that! But it still feel good him affirming he's Carter.

Edited by flutterby06
Mixed up first 2 korean text. Now corrected.
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

He gave us additional info- my name is Carter... ha ha.. as if we didn't no that! But it still feel good him affirming he's Carter.

lol - There's a vague "The name's Bond. James Bond." vibe to that statement, and I love it! :coolshades:

15 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

Yeah.. Joo Won dad we are missing because China on Hallyu content...

I don't think that's going to be changing anytime soon, I'm afraid. I'm not sure about the government stances right now, but just from seeing all the other things that netizens from both China and Korea will fight about, there's still enough wounded pride involved that if the restrictions haven't been loosened already, they won't be in the near future.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, kittyna said:

China and Korea will fight about, there's still enough wounded pride involved that if the restrictions haven't been loosened already, they won't be in the near future.

May be.. but there were talk about how a c movie of with k actor has been recently released where a exo member is lead, so may be step by step other will be out too. Even if not by main stream, online streaming sites these days also has many ways of buying such content.

I'm just hoping this will not be entirely scrapped ... As long as it sees the light..

4 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

by the way someone knows that when the first episode of alice was transmitted in the search engines of naver joo won age was in second place haha I also left doubting his age when I saw him he looked so young and handsome:partyblob:

You mean 'Joo Won age' was trending? 

Ha ha.. Alice really made many of young generation look for Joo Won. :grin:

He also was in top ten in rising online platform wavve in 2020. Joo Won was 6th among many celebrities whose content (past and present video content) has been seen by subscribers of that platform. Shows how he caught many new viewers attention.

• Like 3

Oh found this on twitter... Firefighter poster. I guess it's a poster for international market.. remember we were talking about international screening.. Looks like we can look forward to Firefighter.

please someone buy the drama right now haha i'm dying to wait so long for joo won and release the movie haha i know it's too much to ask but the drama and the movie will make me very happy

very grateful to the Japanese fans she always had coffee trucks

by the way haha I loved how I say my name is carter

50 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

You mean 'Joo Won age' was trending? 

Ha ha.. Alice really made many of young generation look for Joo Won. :grin:

He also was in top ten in rising online platform wavve in 2020. Joo Won was 6th among many celebrities whose content (past and present video content) has been seen by subscribers of that platform. Shows how he caught many new viewers attention.

if haha that's what I mean people began to doubt his age I guess he looked too young if I realized that I am sixth on the wavve platform I think I am more aware of my life

As I say, joo won not much drama ago is not released if he did more drama I am very sure he would be famous now at some point I resented the military service since joo won spent 2 years there and could have seen more dramas or who knows movies

52 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

May be.. but there were talk about how a c movie of with k actor has been recently released where a exo member is lead, so may be step by step other will be out too. Even if not by main stream, online streaming sites these days also has many ways of buying such content.

ohh yes, exactly I saw that movie and I thought that there would be even a small possibility that they transmit the drama

wow even in english is the great title that is so I hope they release the movie soon I imagine joo won as a firefighter so sexy and handsome

• Like 4