Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Kang Ha Neul Discusses His Bromance With Jo Jung Suk, Joo Won, and Kim Moo Yeol

LINE it!

Kang Ha Neul Discusses His Bromance With Jo Jung Suk, Joo Won, and Kim Moo Yeol

Actor Kang Ha Neul recently sat down for an interview during the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF). Having appeared in movies “C’est Si Bon,” “Empire of Lust,” and “Twenty” this year, the rising star has been making a name for himself. Since “Twenty” received a formal invitation to BIFF, the actor answered questions relating to his film with Kim Woo Binand 2PM’Junho.

Upon being asked about what he was like when he was twenty, the actor answers, “When I think about when I was 20, the musical “Spring Awakening” comes to mind. That was my everything when I was 20. At the time I practiced for four months and performed for six months. We were the original cast and performed a total of 266 performances.”

After discussing the physical difficulties of performing so often, Kang Ha Neul mentions his castmates and says, “I performed with Jo Jung Suk hyung, Kim Moo Yeol hyung, and Joo Won hyung. After performing we went to Gwangjang Market to drink alcohol and talk. At the time, everyone didn’t have money and had thin wallets. That’s why we only went to Gwangjang Market. We ate fried food from street vendors to eat as appetizers alongside the alcohol. Thinking about it now, going to the market after performing is a dream-like, happy memory.”

The interviewer then comments that despite their hardships at that time, all four actors have become stars. Kang Ha Neul humbly responds, “You have to take me out. I am nothing. Definitely not a star… the hyungs are all real stars and have done well. Moo Yeol hyung was a famous star back then actually. He was well-known [as a musical actor]. Of course everyone has done better and has become more famous now. Our past fans want us to gather and perform together again, but the hyungs are too busy and famous so I think it will be difficult to work out our schedules.”

Then Kang Ha Neul is asked whether the four actors are still close. He replies, “Of course. We are all still close now. We met recently. Moo Yeol hyung had to film so he couldn’t come, but I met Jung Suk hyung and Joo Won hyung for drinks."

Source

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/06/kang-ha-neul-discusses-his-friendship-with-jo-jung-suk-joo-won-and-kim-moo-yeol/

I'm so happy they are still close. And all of them are great actors :)

Bonus

270895435567310F258D072602AB435567310D257BA9

• Like 9

Those pics are so cute!! Thanks for sharing @deardrama!!

On the topic of epic JooWon rewatches, I restarted Baker King episode 1(after 5 years lol) during a bit of free time today.  All I can say right now is that JooWon better appreciate what I am willing to go through to watch him in action!! :sweatingbullets:  The makjang is out of control already guys. 

• Like 6

@Ma OO Thank youuu... Kamsahamnida.... for posting the contest here... :wub:

Oh btw, I noticed the thread's been moving a bit slow than before... To keep things moving, can we discuss Joo Won's portrayal of Kim Tae Hyun? Let's try and do the thing he showed in his V app (btw so happy they're quickly subbed), like the

Favorite line of Tae Hyun

Favorite scenes

Most emotional scene

Best scene acted out by Cutie

Most favorite kiss (let's just keep the shipping to a minimum -- there's a shipper thread for that) 

And the likes

Thanks @moonandhearts below are my answers...

~ "No one is going to die here!"

~ All scenes on The Windy Hill

~ The break up at the garden...

~ jumping off the bridge with DC

~ Kiss in front of the "First Floor Clinic"

I can't seem to stop watching Yong Pal... I can't wait to see him (hopefully I really, really can see him) on Saturday!!! 

• Like 3

Guest pris0980

Ah~~~ i think im more anxious now waiting for email than chasing Yongpal! Spore & Indo fans, if u r selected, share ur joy here! We'll be happy for u..

Joowon is a guest for Healing Camp, filming right now! SBS just uploaded this on to their instagram. Note the Yongpal OST The One sang~ Gosh, the memories!!!! AAAHHH!!!!!

WARNING!

Turn down the volume when you watch this, because this is the loudest scream for Joowon I have ever heard! Heck, yeah baby!

Gosh, Running Man, please... get him on the show... I miss Joowon so much!

• Like 5

I won the autograph pass!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy till i teared after putting dwn the phone~~ :P 

Wait! You won? I thought you wrote you want.huh? No msg for me.So I didn't I am itritated right now.

hello friends i'm new here! (: wondering if anyone knows whether there was any official dvd or soundtrack released for the ghost musical?

Welcome! Sadly,there is no offical ost or dvd for ghost. :( 

Edited by Ma OO
  • Like 4

I won the autograph pass!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy till i teared after putting dwn the phone~~ :P 

Me too.I have been checking my email and phone. I really want his autograph and meet him up close. Everyone who is selected,please share here okay?

Awww, both of you won? Congratulations!  calp-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774067

I saw the post, drafted my response and emailed them. Then I realized:

- I'm an hour past the deadline

- I'm Malaysian

It made me feel better to know that I wasnt even qualified than to know I didnt make it. Let me go cry in the corner. bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

• Like 2

Me too.I have been checking my email and phone. I really want his autograph and meet him up close. Everyone who is selected,please share here okay?

Awww, both of you won? Congratulations!  calp-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774067

I saw the post, drafted my response and emailed them. Then I realized:

- I'm an hour past the deadline

- I'm Malaysian

It made me feel better to know that I wasnt even qualified than to know I didnt make it. Let me go cry in the corner. bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

No.I didnt!! I READ WRONGLY! BUT I am so irritated now

• Like 2

Guest pris0980

Thank u Rionae and Farbarri! 

Ma OO, dun be dishearten! We should be glad tht he's coming to our shores! I didnt expect him to visit tht fast, considering we r a small country with smaller fanbase. We can go Suntec early to queue to get 1st row view! Isnt tht upclose enough too?! We can happily snapping away without block view. Kekeke~

By the way, i saw tht 1st 300 fans can get limited edition of Yongpal postcard. Mayb we can aim for tht?