Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

This is from the same account. Just a side profile lookalike with the same name (?).  O.o

Also I compared the suits and in the picture posted above the man has a small pattern on his jacket. Joowon's from the press conference looks solid.

Lol at that quiz btw. Garden for me.. although I gotta admit it was almost tied. :D

• Like 3

Oooo..Joo Won and Baby.I hope Superman Returns will exist for a long time so that jW can be part of it with his child in future

Cr: as tagged

Hmmm..i think its NOT Joowon? Although he looks like JooWon on the side profile....he's wearing a wedding band!?

I'm also wondering after I saw the ring! But he looks like Joo Won and the clothes he wore is same as the day as press conference?

Lol! Is he secretly already married? xD

yup. To me. Sorry we did not tell you guys sooner. Lol. Just kidding! Maybe he was still in character?  Lol. 

Was that Do Joon on the left? It may still be during Yongpal filming? Idk not too sure.

--

Anyway thanks for the article trans @manyearsago! I'd like to think that Joo Won answers questions very well and diplomatic even, able to say the reality of things without putting anybody down. It's just what I realized while reading some parts of the translated interview.

Thanks for the Ghost NG vid @rionae. Ohhhhh! Ghost feels! I miss seeing Joo Won up close! Kyaaaah lucky for fans going to Indonesia and Singapore! And yay for organizing JWCIFC show of love and support for Joo Won! Will there be an Indonesian chapter for it? Hope so so Cutie will feel our presence further! ♥ enjoy seeing Cutie you guys!!!! ^^

• Like 3

Guest fiona1111

How cute would Joo Won's baby be though hihi

Here are some pictures from yesterday's picture event, I believe it was in one of the Lotte outlets.

IMG_5624.pngIMG_5813.png

IMG_5853.png

IMG_5854.png

IMG_5809.png

IMG_5725.png

IMG_5851.png

IMG_5812.png

32476936_f19aa356.png

32476936_a4c5e7ef.png

32476936_a802de65.png

IMG_5572.png

IMG_5606.png

credit as labeled

Is anybody here in Korea, we can go see him during his next fansign together huhu (I hear there's one confirmed for November)

Oh btw, I noticed the thread's been moving a bit slow than before... To keep things moving, can we discuss Joo Won's portrayal of Kim Tae Hyun? Let's try and do the thing he showed in his V app (btw so happy they're quickly subbed), like the

Favorite line of Tae Hyun

Favorite scenes

Most emotional scene

Best scene acted out by Cutie

Most favorite kiss (let's just keep the shipping to a minimum -- there's a shipper thread for that) 

And the likes

• Like 3

Oh btw, I noticed the thread's been moving a bit slow than before... To keep things moving, can we discuss Joo Won's portrayal of Kim Tae Hyun? Let's try and do the thing he showed in his V app (btw so happy they're quickly subbed), like the

Favorite scenes

Most emotional scene

Most favorite kiss (let's just keep the shipping to a minimum -- there's a shipper thread for that) 

And the likes

Awwwww...you're like our thread ambassader!!! Ahaha. I'm accessing this  from my phone at the moment so it's a but hard to compile my thoughys but when i do, i will definitely post.

Backtracked a few pages and read about ranki g favourite JooWon dramas?

I don't rank dramas as top drama or my fav of all times as quite frankly, my mood  determines what i enjoy watching at that particular time. For me so far, Good Doctor, Gaksital and Ojakgyo Brothers are on the top of the ladder but i cant say which is first! Haha. YongPal was great, dont get me wrong, but the direction in the latter half was not what i expected? The acting in it by all, especially JooWon was top notch but the story just didnt do it for me towards the end so very closely missed out in my top grouping of dramas! ^^;

Acting wise, YongPal was right up there amongst the best I've seen by the entire cast although TaeHee was a bit stiff/forced at times (dont hate me!!!!) I already miss the drama, particularly the relationships formed along the way! ^^ Bromance for the worldd!! Ahaha

• Like 8

LOL! Joo Won was married to me.

Sorry guys! That's wasn't JW --ll

While Joo Won's fans are still camping at YP thread... 

Favorite scenes

Most emotional scene

And the likes

Favorite Line: If you cannot walk to the throne,you cannot sit on the throne either.

THE BEST LINE EVER IN KDRAMA. 

Favorite scene: All JW scenes LOL

most Emotional scene: "Omma,am I dead?"  When he fainted due to radiation exposure and "met" his omma. When TH said that line,tears rolled on my cheeks. ;'( 

Best scene acted by JW: Every single scene of JW is prefect. If I have to pick,it will be "X ray" scene. 

Hot Kisses!!! No need to say la. XD

Edited by Ma OO
  • Like 5

Favorite scenes

Most emotional scene

And the likes

I don't have the V app so I don't really know what it is.

1/ I don't know, but the line about not a cruiser ship was a perfect description of TH/YP. Someone who helps you but not by the easy/consensual way

2/ his interactions with YJ before their couple, boat scene, phone scene, croc scene.

3/and 4/ Since i praised this one, i'll chose when he tries to not cry in front of his sister. my tissues weren't far away from me at this time. but when he crawled in front of president broke my heart and angered me too. Pfff, he was brilliant in this drama, I'm so regretfull i couldn't love it from the begining to the end.

5/ Ah ah ! they were all good, more real than often. The cutest and tender and caring one, kiss on her head in the kitchen, it seemed so naturaland loving, 2 lovebirds in their buble.

Edited by ophris
  • Like 5

hi. it's me again. sorry, i can't contribute much into this thread as I have limited vocab and can't express my feelings very well. but I wanna tell all of you that I enjoy every single words here. please keep posting, it's like another home for me. really. I keep refreshing this thread every hour to know what other fans think or say about him. I just love when people keep talking about him :)

well, this is not a reason why I want to post right now :D

since some of you don't know or unable to access his V app videos, so I want to tell you how

as I know you'll never get to see the videos from desktop (it works only in mobile) unless they upload it on their naver channel and not all joowon's videos included there.

here is joowon's channel - http://home.soshistagram.com/naver_v/channel/34/

and, you can download the videos by paste any video url from his channel at this site - http://home.soshistagram.com/naver_v/

one more thing, you can also download the subs!

edit:

I just found that you can simply download the video by click the video title. silly me. sorry and enjoy all the videos!

Edited by deardrama
too excited to post
  • Like 10

I love love love love him but tbh I thought that his character in yong pal became really passive towards the end like I much prefer him in gasital that was epic! But i get that he needs to try a variety of roles in his career....but GASTITAL!!!!

Hello, I'm a newbie in Joo Woo thread. I just want to let you all, I enjoy reading all the post and reply. Love it all. I have a problem and hope someone could help. TIA.

i did downloaded the V app in my phone. But when it get to term agreement. How do I do to get  the Agree Button to work. It's only allow me to disagree only . 

Thanks

Edited by Gaisaigon
  • Like 4

Hello, I'm a newbie in Joo Woo thread. I just want to let you all, I enjoy reading all the post and reply. Love it all. I have a problem and hope someone could help. TIA.

i did downloaded the V app in my phone. But when it get to term agreement. How do I do to get  the Agree Button to work. It's only allow me to disagree only . 

Thanks

I downloaded quite a long time ago so I am not sure. Maybe you want to re-download again? Then find agree button. Sorry. Not much helps.

I miss JW a lot. Should I give his drama Nodame a chance again??? Should I watch that?? What do you all think?

• Like 3

Thanks

I downloaded quite a long time ago so I am not sure. Maybe you want to re-download again? Then find agree button. Sorry. Not much helps.

I miss JW a lot. Should I give his drama Nodame a chance again??? Should I watch that?? What do you all think?

Ha ha, it's up to you !

Cantabile as a drama isn't the best, but JW is as always very good, and there are some exceptional moments ! some seconds leads were very funny and cute, but there are some cliches.

I hadn't read manga or seen Jdorama so I couldn't compare and think cantabile wasn't the predicted catastrophe. Why didn't you watch it las year ?

• Like 4

Thanks

Ha ha, it's up to you !

Cantabile as a drama isn't the best, but JW is as always very good, and there are some exceptional moments ! some seconds leads were very funny and cute, but there are some cliches.

I hadn't read manga or seen Jdorama so I couldn't compare and think cantabile wasn't the predicted catastrophe. Why didn't you watch it las year ?

Wow.Did you like it? Rate it for me. :) 

I had major exam last year. So I didn't watch this drama and any other dramas. Then I read the recaps(some) and watched some moments after my exam. None of those impressed me. My grandma watched it through. She is JW fan also. She said it was very boring.So do my other friends. So I just skipped that one.

Now,YP withdrawal,or JW withdrawal is making me crazy. XD

Edited by Ma OO
  • Like 2

@Ma OO I enjoyed Tomorrow Cantabile probably because I haven't read the manga or watched the Japanese version. Cutie's so believable there as a violinist/pianist/conductor, plus he looks so handsome there with his dress shirt and all. He also managed to express a different set of facial expressions for Cha Sunbae (his character) / Orabang that I haven't seen from his other characters before. There were heart wrenching crying scenes and LoL moments as well. Try to watch it so you could see how Cutie 's acting skills progress even further.

---

Thanks for responding to my earlier questions. I forgot to add 

Funniest Tae Hyun Scene

I'll try to answer them too when I get home tom. :)

• Like 6

Guest pris0980

Thanks

I recently download only. I can't remember exactly how i did it.....but i think i remember clicking a tick....to agree.

@Ma OO I enjoyed Tomorrow Cantabile probably because I haven't read the manga or watched the Japanese version. Cutie's so believable there as a violinist/pianist/conductor, plus he looks so handsome there with his dress shirt and all. He also managed to express a different set of facial expressions for Cha Sunbae (his character) / Orabang that I haven't seen from his other characters before. There were heart wrenching crying scenes and LoL moments as well. Try to watch it so you could see how Cutie 's acting skills progress even further.

---

Thanks for responding to my earlier questions. I forgot to add 

Funniest Tae Hyun Scene

I'll try to answer them too when I get home tom. :)

Actually,I don't like the jdrama version too. I tried to watch that but that was way too comic for me. It was boring for me too so I didn't finish it. Did they follow the story closely? :/

Well,I trust JW acting skills. I heard he tried really hard for that role,learning instruments. Well,I should just give it a chance. XD

• Like 3

Wow.Did you like it? Rate it for me. :) 

I had major exam last year. So I didn't watch this drama and any other dramas. Then I read the recaps(some) and watched some moments after my exam. None of those impressed me. My grandma watched it through. She is JW fan also. She said it was very boring.So do my other friends. So I just skipped that one.

Now,YP withdrawal,or JW withdrawal is making me crazy. XD

I liked it, and I had seen (and liked) the jdrama before watching.  So it doesn't automatically ruin you for the k-version, lol.  It wound up in my favorites of his dramas, behind Gaksital and OB, but still really enjoyable.  Don't expect it to be exciting.  It's not.  But it's a nice little slice-of-life type drama, with gorgeous scenery and music.  And people. ;)  Well, maybe one in particular.

Edited by ecs707a
  • Like 5

" If you see one,it means hundreds of them are hiding.Even if the earth is destroyed,they will make it out alive."

Cha Yoo Jin's views about cockroaches

great. I should start collecting great lines from Joo Won's dramas.

Edited by Ma OO
  • Like 5

Here's mine~

Favorite line of Tae Hyun: "I'd rather be a bit stupid than dishonest." Or something like that. I think that line embodied his character really well + I agree.

Favorite scenes: The scene where YJ is crying because she knows what the baddies are up to. Then TH comforts her. Cue Nightmare ost. Loved it!

Most emotional scene: Trying not to cry at his sister's bedside.

Best scene acted out by Cutie: All. O.o Ok let me think. Its difficult to pick but one that really remained engrained in my memory was the one where he meets up with Chief Lee and the Director after being caught.

Most favorite kiss: Rooftop kiss.

Funniest TH scene: In episode 1 when he's lecturing the newbies.

@Ma OO Hah are you watching now? Naeil may scare you a bit. XD

• Like 6

@Ma OO I never rate a drama, I want to continue to watch it or not.

I really laught during the 2 first episodes, I remember that I said it was the first time that I saw Cutie good in a comedy. I also loved the classical music, I listened during months the cello duet by example.

I didn't like every character or acting, I thought the romance of olders stupid and not funny at all. I didn't like or feel anything for the second lead/rivals.

@ecs707a said it perfectly. A slice of life feeling, pleasant to watch most of the time, with a good classical OST.

• Like 6