Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest alysanne

Dudes. I sleep and come back here and there are more than a hundred new posts.   :))  You guys are awesome.  I think this is one of the most active actor threads now.   \m/
@mrdimples:  Thanks for the translation of the interview from SIU.  I laughed at how the reporter tried to apply to become JW's girlfriend.  =))  I'm a freelance writer for a local news website and I've had experience interviewing celebrities.  I must say that if I interviewed JW, I probably would've tried the same thing.  :))  But man, my editor might kill me.  :))

@mrdimples: LOL, thanks for that awesome editors' conversation, was laughing when I read it. zooming? I think I just did that a couple of times... >:) I am watching OB and I am always distracted when I see Tae Hee. like my mind is going somewhere else... :)) I can't even seem to read the english translation... I just want to see his face and look somewhere else too...

alysanne said: Dudes. I sleep and come back here and there are more than a hundred new posts.   :))  You guys are awesome.  I think this is one of the most active actor threads now.   \m/
@mrdimples:  Thanks for the translation of the interview from SIU.  I laughed at how the reporter tried to apply to become JW's girlfriend.  =))  I'm a freelance writer for a local news website and I've had experience interviewing celebrities.  I must say that if I interviewed JW, I probably would've tried the same thing.  :))  But man, my editor might kill me.  :))

Which song of all songs he's sung so far do you guys like the most?

@aisling u still awake? U shld sleep my dear. Is it daybreak alrdy in your time zone? Anyway, to answer your question - I like cutie's "My Love" from BK most, although i hav not really watch the drama.

@coolreborn OMG! The return of the green pants! I was watching and rewatching and rewatching it. Hahaha! People are looking at me funny now (i'm in a train) because i keep staring at my phone with a "slightly devilish" smile on my face. >:) i think the lady beside me is also trying to sneak a peek!

@mrdimples i love the dialogue between editors!! Almost laughed out loud when i read it. Fortunately i was able to hold it in, if not, i think people sitting beside me on the train will leave. They may think i'm crazy - which is slightly true since i'm crazy over our cutie. :x

@aisling i love his version of Snow Flower. He sang a little bit of it during first few episodes of 1N2D. Just hearing it makes my heart swoon!

To all moaties, garden dwellers and rockies - Have a happy day! Tomorrow is again a Sunday, time to see Joowon in 1N2D!

Guest alysanne

@mrdimples:  If you're interviewing a celebrity...actually, just about anyone, you really have to be sensitive about the person's sense of personal boundaries.  For celebrities, it's easy to do this by researching previous interviews.  You can take note of the kind of questions or comments or jokes that make them uncomfortable or that will illicit a good reaction or that will make them laugh.  Making comments related to the celebrity's personal life is usually something I avoid, especially if the interview is primarily to...let's say promote a movie or a book or the person's work.  It's just too big a gamble to make comments like those, and if you richard simmons the person off, then you won't get good material to write about.  I'm actually surprised by how much Korean celebs get asked about their love lives!  If I'm interviewing the celeb for the first time, I probably wouldn't dare do it.  Or if the angle of my story necessitates that I ask something about it, I'll probably do so very subtly or steer the conversation so that it's the person who mentions it first. (Good interviewers will find a way to do this.)   I get the feeling JW is a little too tired of all these probing questions about his relationships, and we all know he's sensitive, so that's all the more reason to try to avoid the topic if you can manage it while interviewing him.  My comment above about trying to ask him, too, is more a fangirl reaction.  LOL  I probably wouldn't dare if I am actually writing about him for work purposes.  :)

@chicann7 one thing tat I hav learnt... Dun read the moaty stuff in here at mealtimes and when u r in public places if u do not wan the food/drink in your mouth to end up on the face of the person sitting opp u or b on the receiving end of stares from ppl :D

@chicann7 one thing tat I hav learnt... Dun read the moaty stuff in here at mealtimes and when u r in public places if u do not wan the food/drink in your mouth to end up on the face of the person sitting opp u or b on the receiving end of stares from ppl :D

Agree on that! Hahahaha!!! But sometimes i just can't resist reading and clicking on spoiler tags and looking and staring and eventually drooling over news or pics of our cutie. :\"> he helps make my day brighter and happier. Not to mention the posts in this thread are fun and more often than not hilarious! :D

Looks like gifts for Joo Won… 1N2D hats! :-)

And here is the video:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDU0NDE5OTk2.html

credit: tieba.baidu.com/p/1904316921

@stearly looking forward to see the guys receiving their gifts on 1n2d. Rem tat time when SSK's fans got them the t-shirts?

-edit-

They even prepared one for PD Bird :x