Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mojobobo said:

@coolreborn, I think my friend will be very happy to do so. That is, provided she hasn't already gotten her Masters lol!!!!!

@coolreborn

You are the most qualified person in Moat Lake. You don't need further studies. Are you seeking a tenure for teaching this subject? 

We shld address her as Dr/Prof @coolreborn PhD in Joo Won Studies in the Moaty Society :D

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

mojobobo said:<br />

@coolreborn

, I think my friend will be very happy to do so. That is, provided she hasn't already gotten her Masters lol!!!!!<br />

<br />

<br />

@coolreborn

<br />

You are the most qualified person in Moat Lake. You don't need further studies. Are you seeking a tenure for teaching this subject? 

@coolreborn said:

ctfrsgp said:

@coolreborn My dear, yes u shld feel honoured coz u r the pioneer in tat field of study

@ctfrsgp: Dear, you forget, I was only dragged in the moat by our leader @mrdimples, I think we should call her the Founder. I just honed my skills that's why I became like this.

It's not necessary for the founder to be the leader. The more qualified/skilled person should be! I have a masters but not in moat language kekeke, My masters is in Keeping Calm while facing Joo Won Studies. 

And that picture of him in gi and hakama is so so so awesome. I could look at that smile all day. Now, if only the smile was meant for me alone....

@mojobobo wonder wherez our founder? Maybe she will stage an impreachment to take back her title of leader =))

@lyra_brillantez, that picture is probably going to give the moaters a heart attack. 

@coolreborn heh I don't know what you will do but it probably anything but swooning. I will just admire him from my garden spot kekeke.

@mojobobo i wldnt ask coolreborn wat she has mind if i were u. I'm still having effects of a concussion and a big bum on top of head fr the deep sea dive earlier this evening @-) 8-}

@ctfrsgp oh yes, maybe I should not ask @coolreborn what she has in mind anymore hahahah. 
@coolreborn, what rocks? Where? I don't see them. They are all occupied by others already. Just as well, it provides a safety barrier for me hahaha!