Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@stearly
Would I be counted as number 3? I am not at all upset with his hair. Of course it's not the best ever on him but still. He looks good especially how he looked in it in the recent ep of 1N2D. @coolreborn - why don't you imagine that's how his hair would look like after a wild make out session? Gosh, I have to even use Moat Lingo? 
As for the Ladder pic, my immediate reaction was to see if I could expand the picture.
To see if there's any splinter poking out......................what did you think I was looking for? 

oh there seems to be an interview for that Joo Won On A Ladder pic. Shall I translate it, it's very long. I mean the interview. Gosh. 
-edit- Yeah! @mojobobo said she will do this translation and let me concentrate on finding that splinter

mrdimples said: @stearly
Would I be counted as number 3? I am not at all upset with his hair. Of course it's not the best ever on him but still. He looks good especially how he looked in it in the recent ep of 1N2D. @coolreborn - why don't you imagine that's how his hair would look like after a wild make out session? Gosh, I have to even use Moat Lingo? 
As for the Ladder pic, my immediate reaction was to see if I could expand the picture.
To see if there's any splinter poking out......................what did you think I was looking for? 

mrdimples said: @stearly

stearly said: mrdimples said: @stearly

ctfrsgp said:

I'm so hungry. running out to grab a quick lunch now. tis morning got so many "forest fires" to fight

@ctfrsgp: Ah, poor both of us, my paperwork keeps piling, it's just a few papers this morning and as the day progresses they've been asking me lots of reports. Didn't they know that it's Friday... [-(

@coolreborn some ppl only work on fri :)) 1 of my Queen Bees always give me work 5 mins bef i knock off when she knows tat i hav to catch the company bus to go home :((