Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said: @coolreborn waaahhhh... Ya baaacccckkkkk... My moat mate is back :x got drink lots of honey water with lemon or not? Is the weather getting cold over at your side? Must take care my dear :-@ i hav been "talking" to myself in here and in the new thread since tis afternoon :((:(( Had jus finished watching MIB3 on dvd and TTBY online jus to pass time...

coolreborn said:@crimsonskyx: Yeah, been wondering what happened to you. I'm also waiting for the Gaksital DVD, hope it will come out soon.

In a cave ~ doing HW... LOLSince i've discovered I can order from amazon japan i've been going crazy :< Also i'm very poor atm~~ I purchased Song Joong-Ki's (2 fan dvds) and Yoo Ah-In's fan dvd (that comes out later this month) *__* Didn't find Joo Won's (hope they release one) but I saw Baker King blu-ray box-set (3 box-sets to be exact~ adding up to a total of $637.71) Here are the pix~I would buy these... but i'd need to rob a bank first :< Also I didn't really LOVE Baker King... but i ended up buying City Hunter box-set #1&2 ._. THEY DON'T EVEN COME WITH ENGLISH SUBS!!!

@crimsonskyx nice packaging of the BK set but itz too expensive and cutie is not even the main lead. The money can be better spent for other things. Furthermore, i think any profits tat the amazon japan made from the sale our cutie wldnt have a share. Why shld we spend our money on over-priced things like these which do not even benefit our cutie? Unless he gets royalties or a percentage of the profit.

Guest sunshine4ever

@ctfrsgp, do you by any chance have a good collection of the BTS of OB? Do you mind posting it at OB for me? Especially BTS of JW & Uie? Thanks. JW and Uie look a bit too formal at the award, are they like this too when they were together filming OB?
crimsonskyx said:

In a cave ~ doing HW... LOLSince i've discovered I can order from amazon japan i've been going crazy :< Also i'm very poor atm~~ I purchased Song Joong-Ki's (2 fan dvds) and Yoo Ah-In's fan dvd (that comes out later this month) *__* Didn't find Joo Won's (hope they release one) but I saw Baker King blu-ray box-set (3 box-sets to be exact~ adding up to a total of $637.71) Here are the pix~

I would buy these... but i'd need to rob a bank first :< Also I didn't really LOVE Baker King... but i ended up buying City Hunter box-set #1&2 ._. THEY DON'T EVEN COME WITH ENGLISH SUBS!!! <.< Lazy people... i'm sure the japanese viewers would like to watch korean shows with english subs *cough*I'm soooo poor T_T I hope Gaksital blu-ray isn't 3 box-sets... or isn't more than $300 *dies*
p.s. I'm getting rid of some of my kpop stuff (for free... well only charging for the postage cost) ~ making room for dvd's LOL give me a shout out if anyone is interested :)

@coolreborn Same here in my little island country down south near the equator. Most of us like to escape fr the heat and humidity by staying indoors where thez AC. Tatz why our public libs and shopping malls are always very crowded on weekends during the hot weather. BTW, your sleeping late the past few days may oso weaken your immunity. Take more vit c. ;;)

ctfrsgp said: @coolreborn Same here in my little island country down south near the equator. Most of us like to escape fr the heat and humidity by staying indoors where thez AC. Tatz why our public libs and shopping malls are always very crowded on weekends during the hot weather. BTW, your sleeping late the past few days may oso weaken your immunity. Take more vit c. ;;)

@ctfrsgp, do you by any chance have a good collection of the BTS of OB? Do you mind posting it at OB for me? Especially BTS of JW & Uie? Thanks. JW and Uie look a bit too formal at the award, are they like this too when they were together filming OB?

@sunshine4ever unfortunately I dun keep a collection of vids. Unlike my fellow moat mates mrdimples and coolreborn, i dun normally download stuff from the internet. I normally will just search on youtube, dailymotion or baidu for JW related vids and bookmark those tat i really like for future viewing. I cant find a lot of vids related to OB except for fan made MVs. Those BTS vids tat I can find are usually not sub :((

@coolreborn U know Suili the female lead in TTBY oso wore tat grey shirt with blue stripes tat cutie wore for the autograph signing in the above pics. She is supposed to disguise as a boy in the drama so she wear guy clothes a lot. But she looks weird in tat grey shirt. To me tat grey shirt "belongs" to cutie. Suili oso wore tat t-shirt with red & green stripes tat JWonie wore in 1n2d tat i luv. Even his china fans hav noticed and commented abt it in baidu.

ctfrsgp said: @coolreborn U know Suili the female lead in TTBY oso wore tat grey shirt with blue stripes tat cutie wore for the autograph signing in the above pics. She is supposed to disguise as a boy in the drama so she wear guy clothes a lot. But she looks weird in tat grey shirt. To me tat grey shirt "belongs" to cutie. Suili oso wore tat t-shirt with red & green stripes tat JWonie wore in 1n2d tat i luv. Even his china fans hav noticed and commented abt it in baidu.

ctfrsgp said:

@coolreborn U know Suili the female lead in TTBY oso wore tat grey shirt with blue stripes tat cutie wore for the autograph signing in the above pics. She is supposed to disguise as a boy in the drama so she wear guy clothes a lot. But she looks weird in tat grey shirt. To me tat grey shirt "belongs" to cutie. Suili oso wore tat t-shirt with red & green stripes tat JWonie wore in 1n2d tat i luv. Even his china fans hav noticed and commented abt it in baidu.

@ctfrsgp: I've seen those pics too and our cutie owned the shirts.

@coolreborn i thought ppl in the entertainment industry hate to be caught wearing same clothes.