Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples wrote: »

When Pictures Are Taken Out Of Context

Before any one of u start heading down to the moat lake, cutie is not doing wat u think he is doing he was jus engrossed in singing a korean song probably an oldie. Sometimes I am amused by how cutie knows to sing oldies that are likely fr his parents' generation.

Oh, so he wasn't singing out of tune? That's what I meant, what were you thinking?

:D ;;) hee.... i jus thought i heard footsteps of someone running towards the moat lake :P

oh the gray pants.... hee hee

btw anyone received the BM ost yet

im gonna try to zzzzz, really bad headache... seeya all tmr morn

@hobeverly1212 i ordered mine fr yesasia. They shipped it out on 27 sep. I think i will only receive in another 1 week's time

Have a good rest. Sweet dreams. Me going to sleep too. Tomorrow wil be a long & busy day for me at work. I hate Mondays :(

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples wrote: »<br />

When Pictures Are Taken Out Of Context<br />

Before any one of u start heading down to the moat lake, cutie is not doing wat u think he is doing he was jus engrossed in singing a korean song probably an oldie. Sometimes I am amused by how cutie knows to sing oldies that are likely fr his parents' generation.<br />

<br />

<br />

Oh, so he wasn't singing out of tune? That's what I meant, what were you thinking?

ctfrsgp said:

hee.... i jus thought i heard footsteps of someone running towards the moat lake

Looks like lot of moat pals are already in the lake... Am I glad that I haven't watch the episode yet or not? Darn my download speed is going to the garbage bin... its slooooow..... I want to see the gray pants already! *before green now gray... what other color starts with letter G?*

@coolreborn G also for Gold :D while u wait for your download, here's a post on baidu where u can find some really clear screencaps of tdy's ep. Try it see if it works.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1892379419?fr=wap

Got this from KPOP Fever1-Night-2-Days-Joo-Won-likes-jeon-uh.jpg

Actor Joo Won fell for the delicious Jeon-uh (gizzard shad).

The September 30th episode of KBS2‘s ‘Happy Sunday – 1 Night 2 Days’ was the ‘Chungnam Seochun Hangawi Special #1‘. (Hangawi is an alternate name for Chuseok.)

Joo Won and the members were successful in their bok-bul-bok missions that were given to them prior to arriving in Seochun, the final base camp.

With their success, the ’1 Night 2 Days’ members were able to receive a treat with the fried jeon-uh (gizzard shad), jeon-uh sashimi and more.  Joo Won was watching the hyungs eat the jeon-uh for a little while then started to eat it himself.

Once he got the taste of it, Joo Won took a good look at the fish then started to essentially inhale the fish falling for the great taste of it.  He looked happy as he said, “It’s really tasty.”

Joo Won added, “I think it’s better to eat it without the bones” having a hard time eating it with the bones like a kid and had the viewers laugh.  It was fun to watch him enjoy the food like a child.

On the episode, single hyung Uhm Tae Woong had a quick blind ‘meetings/dates’ with weather castersKim Hye Sun and No Eun Ji and drew attention.

Image: ’1 Night 2 Days’
Source: X Sports News via Nate