5np2cg.jpg

2gueerk.jpg
^ I'm so hungry. :)

2lu2t90.jpg
^unloading food?

ve9lx4.jpg

34h8c1v.jpg

Credits to Baidu and thanks to ctfrsgp for giving me the site

I think mrdimples quiz is kind of true. Hahaha. Moat friends wouldn't want to post cartoon pictures of Joo Won..hahaha..only Garden friends would. ^^

You're killing me with those pics!!! Why is he so gorgeous???? Even though I hate his hair... he still manages to look so handsome... I'm downloading today's episode of 1N2D right now... I'm going to make gifs later.... 
---------------
EDIT: Guys, in which episode of Gaksital was a shaving scene? I want to rewatch that scene badly :D :D

Guest crimsonskyx

crap... i'm neck deep in the moat :<pretty.gif*looking for a place to hide my remaining dignity*
Oh a quick reminder that i'll close the draw for the Joo Won goodies tonight~ so if anyone else wants in feel free to PM me ~ or give a shout out here :D

Guest sunshine4ever

@coolreborn, wow you remember that on top of you head? Ep. 8? lol. What other dramas of Joo Won have you watched? I just realized last time at BM you were telling me that you landed by Soompi because of Google right? That's awesome. ^^ Since then, this thread has grown to 135 pages. You know I went back to page 10. It was still July 10th. I just went to sleep and you guys made 75 new posts.

Guest crimsonskyx

sunshine4ever said: @coolreborn, wow you remember that on top of you head? Ep. 8? lol. What other dramas of Joo Won have you watched? I just realized last time at BM you were telling me that you landed by Soompi because of Google right? That's awesome. ^^ Since then, this thread has grown to 135 pages. You know I went back to page 10. It was still July 10th. I just went to sleep and you guys made 75 new posts.

sunshine4ever said: @coolreborn, wow you remember that on top of you head? Ep. 8? lol. What other dramas of Joo Won have you watched? I just realized last time at BM you were telling me that you landed by Soompi because of Google right? That's awesome. ^^ Since then, this thread has grown to 135 pages. You know I went back to page 10. It was still July 10th. I just went to sleep and you guys made 75 new posts.

Guest sunshine4ever

@coolreborn, thanks so much for making this thread active again. I saw mojobobo's posting how quiet it was in July. lol. I was really busy at BM and didn't get into BM a lot until August. I think I naturally became JW's fan after the drama ends. BM probably made it to my world's record as the only drama with not a lot of romances between two main leads and yet I could followed up to 28 episodes. I wonder, umm, if I can do that for OB and BK. I know OB involves a lot of cast also and for BK, I didn't get chance to watch yet. Which one you think I should watch first? It's so sad. I think I'm really into Kangto. :'( I need to move on to something else of JW.