Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples said: Do not click on the url address link at the top of the page. Go to right below the video and see that "share" button? Click on it and then just click again on the address.  The whole address should become "highlighted" then right click your mouse to copy and paste it here.I will remove this once you edit your post

Good Morning and Happy Chuseok  !! 

@cutify hahaha you are worse than me .. you really fall in the moat ! You have to be careful friend! But I admit it, @coolreborn and @mrdimples unni  really doing a great job...it looks like they have been doing it for a long time !

@aisling woow the pictures are all cute !! our joo won looks good in every handboks :! so cute ~~♥      Thank you unni it's  the first thing I have seen in the morning too hahahahaha even if it was for our unnis in first ! kkk

there really is a special episode of bridal mask today? I can't find the torrent in playtoda.com yet. 

Wow I would be afraid of JW in high school too but I love that he sets examples for others that you need to be punctual and work hard. This is what success is all about. That's what leaders does; set examples for others!!! No wonder you are my favorite actor! ;)

OMG!!! Agree with you @ctfrsgp... he had a lot of cute moments in today's episode. And the soft grey gym pants - it's a 2nd favorite from the green pants... especially when wet! ;) :\"> there were some brief but "defining" moments that i went diving in the moat! Hehe!

Before I go out for dinner, I will hand over the baton to @coolreborn cuz her eyes are much sharper than mine and I know she will be downloading the torrents and we can expect HD pics. Today we really need that cuz grey as a color is kind of blurring things and you know I don't mean between white and black. 
I must say he looks quite HOT when he is WET. I like his looks here.
a1d05a66d0160924a1bd2193d40735fae7cd344ecd9942ed2e738bd48f3c30b9a18b87d6267ff9c2be5a3112b31bb051cd3931a0367adab44bede0c2
Now for the potential MOAT momentc214be003af33a8762688192c65c10385243b5da
And here, why is he pulling down his shirt? Joo Won-ah....did you take a peek at this thread? c73b0124ab18972bda8e8142e6cd7b899f510aaa

@mrdimples

Thank you for the translation. I really enjoy reading his answers. He's such a humble and hardworking young man. No wonder his career skyrocketed seeing how determined he is. Please always stay the way you are now, our dear cutie.

------

You guys make me want to watch new 1N2D episode so badly!!!! Unfortunately I won't be able to get home for another 6-7 hours :-( Aish... But I'm looking forward to see those grey pants LMAO =))

chicann7 said:

By the way, he has a great bowling form! Hope somebody captured a pic of that. He also looked so happy eating! @chicann7  Poor UTH alone on the fishing boat while his brothers are having fun... He only has his mphone :))

Yup.. poor UTH! He's been on the last or losing end with the past few challenges.. like the scarecrow thing, adding & multiplication relay and others.

Sikyung was great though during the bowling challenge. He even got a strike!

I was watching without understanding a thing but i still laughed out loud at their antics.

There was a scene when they were at the bus when i heard Sikyung mention Joowon's name while talking with Taehyun. Could they be talking about Uee since she'll be Taehyun's partner in a drama? I thought I heard our Joowon say "chingu" but not really sure.. hope somewhat can clarify.

Thanks!

Guest winry212

Hello everyone!  Wow, I just finished Bridal Mask and was entirely charmed by Joo Won! 

So I spent the last 6 hours or so reading through all of the posts and I'm really sleepy (it's 7am here) but I wanted to say hi to all and you guys are really hilarious with the moat and garden.  I didn't understand it at first, but then as I read on I realized... haha.  You guys are very very observant too, I mean.. there are things I would have never noticed or thought of until you guys discussed it here!!

Ah it must be fate.. as it is Joo Won's birthday and I have finally found an actor, in my opinion, worthy of praise that it encouraged me enough to post on soompi forums!  There are actually so many forums that I had a hard time really choosing/focusing on, but this one seems the funniest and kindest of all. 

Happy Birthday Joo Won!  Keep up with your amazing acting and stay healthy!

@mrdimples: Waiting for the torrent from semifly, hope she'll post it real soon but I'll try to find other available torrent site, still early. Wow, he look yummy in the pics you posted... and that gray pants.... to die for. LOL. No doubt about that one boingy thing there... now I'm raring to go and download this episode...  :))