Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

crimsonskyx said: sunshine4ever said: @coolreborn, wow you remember that on top of you head? Ep. 8? lol. What other dramas of Joo Won have you watched? I just realized last time at BM you were telling me that you landed by Soompi because of Google right? That's awesome. ^^ Since then, this thread has grown to 135 pages. You know I went back to page 10. It was still July 10th. I just went to sleep and you guys made 75 new posts.

Guest crimsonskyx

sunshine4ever said: @coolreborn, thanks so much for making this thread active again. I saw mojobobo's posting how quiet it was in July. lol. I was really busy at BM and didn't get into BM a lot until August. I think I naturally became JW's fan after the drama ends. BM probably made it to my world's record as the only drama with not a lot of romances between two main leads and yet I could followed up to 28 episodes. I wonder, umm, if I can do that for OB and BK. I know OB involves a lot of cast also and for BK, I didn't get chance to watch yet. Which one you think I should watch first? It's so sad. I think I'm really into Kangto. :'( I need to move on to something else of JW.

Guest crimsonskyx

coolreborn said:I am not addicted with soompi forum dear, I am addicted with Joo Won that is why I am here. If not, you'll just see me watching anime or reading manga or finishing Skyrim. Joo Won has became my latest addiction. *sighs*

sunshine4ever said: @coolreborn, thanks so much for making this thread active again. I saw mojobobo's posting how quiet it was in July. lol. I was really busy at BM and didn't get into BM a lot until August. I think I naturally became JW's fan after the drama ends. BM probably made it to my world's record as the only drama with not a lot of romances between two main leads and yet I could followed up to 28 episodes. I wonder, umm, if I can do that for OB and BK. I know OB involves a lot of cast also and for BK, I didn't get chance to watch yet. Which one you think I should watch first? It's so sad. I think I'm really into Kangto. :'( I need to move on to something else of JW.

Guest crimsonskyx

coolreborn said: @sunshine4ever: Well, I haven't finished OB yet so I can't vouch on that, but some of the girls here had already watched it and they say it's awesome. I actually don't like him at first at  BK since his like the antagonist brother there though I noticed that his such a cute guy. If you want to see him have a happy ending then you can go with OB, he had a kind of happy ending at BK too but you have to see him as a bad guy first. It took me at least 3 weeks to make me watch OB, coz BM really lingers inside of me... if I ever watch BM again, I might stop at episode 26 or 27.

Guest umbanana

Hi everyone!! I'm Cathy! *Waves* I'll be joining the garden, though his bubble butt can send me to the moat at times...

Anyway, felt the need to delurk to wish our cute man-child a very happy birthday!! (Still 30th here in Scotland lol)

I really admire him for his passion for acting and his humility. He is a lucky person, but you can't ignore the fact that he is super hardworking. Just hope that he'll continue being who he is and that he gets enough rest!!

Unfortunately I'm off on a placement with little phone reception or internet so may not be able to keep up with the pace of this thread! But just wanted to thank everyone fir the hilarious convos and smexy (and cute) pix of our joo wonnie ♡

Guest umbanana

^Hi aisling! I recognise you from the Inhyun thread! We must be in the same/similar timezone! Love your banner btw!
I'm sure we can get 165 pages in 2 months :D (pleased with my mental arithmetic there... maybe Joowon'd like some maths tutoring for 1N2D challenges?)

Guest crimsonskyx

aisling said: @lyra_brillantezWhat??? Really? This thread had only 7 pages before Gaksital started??? :-O
Wow.... you guys are really amazing!!! We really might reach 300 pages before his next drama :D 

@umbananaHello fellow InHyun shipper :) Glad to see familiar face here :)
----------------------
Guys, I just watch the part where cutie was eating that fish and Gaksital music played in background... I almost peed my pants laughing =)) =))
Also.... I really like this shot......... hm............ who am I kidding........... :D Sorry garden pals, I don't think I can resist anymore... I want to dive deep in the moat whenever I see him so yummylicious :D =))
jw1.jpg
jw2.jpg
jw3.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

@crimsonskyx, thanks so much for your recommendations.
lyra_brillantez said: JooWon's was actually a breakthrough thread , for me as a mod since may. there was actually a time gap between march-july which i expect this thread must be moving even during his OB days. but then , Bridal Mask had made the difference because what i remember the first few posts of ppl spazzing about BM started at page 7. ^^ 
BTW, since we are talking about our moat-garden then, I will be talking to  the page starter if she's still interested in handling this thread. If she's willing to give up, I will inform you pals. And whoever wants to take over the first page , it's up to the new regulars of this page. We didn't reach the 100 page mark w/o you guys ;))
and to break the perm trend :D

Guest umbanana

@aislingAwesome gifs! Thanks!! Love the one where he's looking at the fish with a baffled/confused expression <3 And the one where he goes to pinch the little girl's cheeks - wouldn't we all love to pinch HIS cheeks? Aikes- can't seem to stop watching him eat O_O