[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

SBS uploaded deleted footage (of the trio's visit) from the episode:

JSJ's agency also uploaded another video, recorded on the day of the filming for Big Bang's episode, of Haha and LKS listening and reacting to his new song:

• Like 4

Jo In Sung and Song Ji Hyo awkward moment next week. Will they try to interact less with each other during the episode?

Why would it be awkward? Because of A FROZEN FLOWER? They're both actors and both attended Kwang Soo's sister's wedding a month ago. I'm sure they're fine (and professional!).

Attending a wedding as a guest and appearing on a tv show are two different thing. Just like the previous episode when SJH's ex came as the guest ...  there was like almost zero interaction between them.

You know they didn't do the film and then never saw each other nor interacted with each other ever again, right? They seemed pretty friendly and had good rapport while promoting the film together, too.

I just watched ep.251, both of them just normally greet and had a friendly hug with each other. So that's a relief.

• Like 1

Running Man E251 English Subtile

English Subtitle by DramaFever

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 251 by dramafever edited by rphere

https://app.box.com/s/fv3vodyr7ue4te584yznzqr2pn2k0o5x

• for HDTV 720p ver.*you can try with another version.
  • edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
  • if link error please PM me
  • cr to dramafever via ads

Edited by rphere
  • Like 1

Guest uyunz83

Hi everyone. I have a question. In ep 248, the final mission is to swim a cross han river, anyone knew what is the swimsuit they wear? Which make them floating?

Jo In Sung and Song Ji Hyo awkward moment next week. Will they try to interact less with each other during the episode?

Why would it be awkward? Because of A FROZEN FLOWER? They're both actors and both attended Kwang Soo's sister's wedding a month ago. I'm sure they're fine (and professional!).

Attending a wedding as a guest and appearing on a tv show are two different thing. Just like the previous episode when SJH's ex came as the guest ...  there was like almost zero interaction between them.

You know they didn't do the film and then never saw each other nor interacted with each other ever again, right? They seemed pretty friendly and had good rapport while promoting the film together, too.

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

Hi everyone, this is my first post in this thread, and i just want to say that I absolutely loved the recent episode, it was like a frozen flower reuinion with song ji hyo, jo in sung and song joong ki. I was soooooooo delighted and happy to see that song ji hyo and jo in sung were on good terms, the warm expression jo in sung had while hugging jihyo had me all smiling, and hoping they would reunite in a future movie/ drama, I really love these two and they have unbelievable chemistry.

It was also soo heartwarming to see song jong ki run to jihyo as the first person and give her a hug, his expression to was just shining when he saw song ji hyo, it would be sooo much fun if he appeared on running man as a guest and please let him be partnered with  ji-hyo in a couple game, like the old times.

Guest UpinIpin

After watching 'Producers', I realized that RM really sucks in editing. @honeywell, I agree with you that they really needs to do some reformat especially in their games which are time consuming that some of the games have never been broadcast properly. I think the recent episode of RM is a flop as the rating sank down from 11% to 7.4%.

I think they should also avoid inviting guests with the main reason of promoting themselves in movies, drama etc. as it kills the main concept of RM itself.

Running Man E252 English Subtile

English Subtitle by DramaFever

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 252 by dramafever edited by rphere

https://app.box.com/s/3ox63lg3w5ympvmo94n3ydnh3vruml6

• for HDTV 720p ver.*you can try with another version.
  • edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
  • if link error please PM me
  • cr to dramafever via ads

Edited by rphere

Just watched the most recent ep, and noticed they used Hearthstone's card backs for those cards they were using. ;P It was a fairly boring episode, no creativity in the games and I can't believe they chose to edit out the ping pong game to show them opening up a book to see who could get more people. ;) I don't know if this was considered a 'hip hop' special but it certainly pales in comparison to the one Tiger JK, Simon D, and others were previously on for.

Guest pink_dolphins

Sadly I couldn't finish the Hip Hop episode... I dropped it. Damn! I luv Verbal Jint but I just can't torture myself watching it. :crazy:

Honestly, the recent "Hip Hop" episode was somewhat of a huge step down in terms of quality and entertainment when you compare it to the previous 3 episodes before it. 

None of the guests in the "Hip Hop" special were entertaining or even mildly interesting to watch on "Running Man".

And I wish they wouldn't invite Jessie for a long time from now on. I don't know how to explain it, but when it comes to her appearances on Running Man, it comes off as unpleasant. Plus, am I the only one that's noticed on how she doesn't hide her distaste or annoyance with the cast members/guests/games on the show. 

I mean I know it's one thing to be annoyed and frustrated at someone or something for the sake of the game, but her type comes off as somewhat insulting than comical or friendly.

• Like 1

as for me, i think the recent episode was okay. actually, i had some scenes where i found myself laughing like the game with writing and erasing names on the board. 

unlike others, i was not that annoyed with Jessie. well i find it funny that sometimes she's at lost at what should they be doing in the game. As for the hiphop group, I guess they were just a little bit overwhelmed with/overshadowed by the RM members hyperactivity. LOL. and it's like they were thinking "oh is this is how we're supposed to do?" or something like that. 

although there were dull moments, i think the episode was quite fine for me. well, that's just me i guess. hope the next episode will be more fun and exciting though. :)

Edited by meh2222

Re hip hop ep, i think it was fun but pls dun get jessi back. Super can't std her. Rather hav the actress, tuna noona (can't rmb her name). The games were funny, simple games with new twist. 

I just hope Song Joong Ki will guest soon. Miss him so much. He looks so muscular now. I want see him n kwang soo clowning around just like before.

I like the hip hop episode, too. Jessi was really energetic and could trade jabs wit the RM members. This week's episode with all the girls was a lot of fun, too. Jealous of their flexibility and Hwang Seung On's creepy skill. I'm not a fan of Girls Generation but next week's looks awesome, too. It's a good week when I start it with RM.

Edited by OppasSlyFox
  • Like 1