[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

I actually find the ending really good. I think its the interactions between the core members and guests that makes or breaks a variety show. I didn't find the supermarket mission really challenging since English is not exactly a barrier for some of the members (like Kookie and Rain, their command of the language is pretty good). If they try to buy spices in Iran, now that is challenging (grins).

When the members wanted to throw Woo Bin into the pool, he said he would rather dive into the pool himself. I find that absolutely hilarious because suddenly he becomes a victim. However, during the Heirs drama, he is the bully who pushed Park Shin Hye into the pool! He is really an exact opposite of the roles he play in dramas! LOL.

I like the new team combination better than the first one. While the former is a good pairing of the stronger guy with the weaker guy, we can see that the games become really one-sided, with one member doing more than the other. However, the new team combi is so unfair that I think its going to be really really funny. We have the commander team, the tall and dumb team, the uncle team, and the average team. There will be so much dynamics within and between teams. :)

Guest Narda

klent said: Despite going all the way to Australia, despite getting dressed up in kangaroo suits, even Kim Woo Bin and Rain weren’t enough to makeRunning Man become the number one variety show watched on Sunday night. 

On March 9’s broadcast of SBS’ Running Man, the cast welcomed Kim Woo Bin and Rain as the special’s guests. The group was split into three teams to fulfill various missions, some of which included the cast diving deep into the ocean and dressing up in kangaroo suits. 

While great efforts were made, the program only brought 13.0 percent, a mere 0.1 percent increase from the previous episodes. 

The winner of the night turned out to be KBS’ 1 Night 2 Days, which began a new trip for its cast members with one rule: no smoking. Although the concept was simple, it provided much laughter and the comedians began to lose their senses, not being able to smoke. 
SOURCE: enewsworld
I think there is a clear trend here... big guests don't necessarily mean big ratings and sometimes, it's when they don't have guests or guests that are not so big names that rate highest. on the other hand, 1N2D episodes that have simple concepts like "no smoking" rake in the ratings. 
come on PDs... it's clear, viewers are watching the cast, not the guests. 

Narda said: klent said: Despite going all the way to Australia, despite getting dressed up in kangaroo suits, even Kim Woo Bin and Rain weren’t enough to makeRunning Man become the number one variety show watched on Sunday night. 

On March 9’s broadcast of SBS’ Running Man, the cast welcomed Kim Woo Bin and Rain as the special’s guests. The group was split into three teams to fulfill various missions, some of which included the cast diving deep into the ocean and dressing up in kangaroo suits. 

While great efforts were made, the program only brought 13.0 percent, a mere 0.1 percent increase from the previous episodes. 

The winner of the night turned out to be KBS’ 1 Night 2 Days, which began a new trip for its cast members with one rule: no smoking. Although the concept was simple, it provided much laughter and the comedians began to lose their senses, not being able to smoke. 
SOURCE: enewsworld
I think there is a clear trend here... big guests don't necessarily mean big ratings and sometimes, it's when they don't have guests or guests that are not so big names that rate highest. on the other hand, 1N2D episodes that have simple concepts like "no smoking" rake in the ratings. 
come on PDs... it's clear, viewers are watching the cast, not the guests. 

kickazzkris said: I actually enjoyed this episode! especially the ending! Just the boys hanging out and goofing off!
I wish we could see more moments like that! too bad Ji Hyo wasn't there that day yet! she would've totally had fun with the boys!

The 'Angel Eyes' cast to appear on 'Running Man' 

Big Bang's Seungri spotted with Yoo Jae Suk

Big-Bang-Seungri-Yoo-Jae-Suk_1394679811_
Big Bang's Seungri got a picture with the nation's MC Yoo Jae Suk on the set of 'Running Man'!

Seungri let VIP know that they should be looking forward to him on the popular variety show by posting on his Instagram, "Filming SBS' 'Running Man' with the nation's MC #YooJaeSuk hyung ^^."

A 'Running Man' rep also told MyDaily on March 11 that the cast of Seungri's upcoming SBSweekend drama 'Angel Eyes' will be joining him on the show. "Goo Hye Sun, Lee Sang Yoon, Gong Hyung Jin, Kim Ji Suk, and Seungri filmed 'Running Man' in Seoul on the 10th."

This exciting episode is set to air towards the end of March !

source : http://www.allkpop.com/

Emergency Couple has been getting good ratings and the couple is developing a fanbase... would be interesting to see the result of this.. 
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"[battle] Monday Couple vs. Emergency Couple
18955307.jpg
16372117.jpg

As an extra.. 
leessangclown2.png

Click Here for the Text

Guest aisyahys

I really love RM.. I dont understand why the rating isnt high in korea.. i laugh my heart out everytime i watch it.. my mom even asked me if i needed to go to mental hospital.

Anyway, my favorite members are jihyo and kwang soo. I like jihyo bcause she's smart and kwang soo is just so stupid. (No offense, kwangsoo's fans)

Oh right. My favorite guest on the show is jung yonghwa. He's pretty good.

Guest Narda

Umm so yeah when can EMERGENCY COUPLE CAST (or just CJH) guest on RM?Next... next.... next. ... MONDAY yeah? (wishful thinking)  ;))
I felt really bad for Gary because BNB (big nose brother) was no help at all (like usual) and I felt so exhausted for him!!and couldn't the PD have just said that it wasn't necessary to get back the msg in a bottle since they did finish their mission and just needed to get back on the helicopter? -,-
Diving mission was too exaggerated. 
I'm seriously falling in love with KWB. :\"> Rain was just too competitive for me. Would've rather watch him dance or sumthin.

Guest famiamia

Instead of CJH I think they should invite Chief Gook and Prof Shim instead :pThat would be cooler to see their personality in real life.
I hope RM will come to New Zealand next time so that they can do a lot of extreme games there That would be so awesome! It feels like wherever they go that place will be famous and visited by a lot of people. They are the mobile-tourism-center :D

Guest dhebbie2t

I just recently oined soompi forum becsause of the drama that I'm currently watching, but I'm a Running Man fan already. I'm happy to visit this thread hoping that I can share funny moments and thoughts about the show

Looking forward to talk to you guys

RUNNING MAN HWAITING

Guest dhebbie2t

Im currently backtracking the old episodes of Running Man

old, meaning, I started from episode 1, and I'm currently in episode 27, having said that, I'm happy because I have an  instant OTP and sad because I'm too late to ship them. huhuhu.. #SongSongCouple (sorry MondayCouple shipper, please don't hate me). The reason maybe why I like #SongSongCouple instantly because  I love a noona-dongsaeng OTP for some reason....kekeke