[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest CKcrossover

Howcome Ji Hyo keeps calling KJK hyung and no one react to it?

I notice that she started doing it in the Nichkun and Jessica episode

did I miss something in the earlier episodes?

Guest taugeh07

ChunHee was never a guest on FO1, he was a permanent member since episode 1. I think you're referring to Park HaeJin (I think that's his name), who was a guest early on and replaced ChunHee when he left.

lol you don't know your FO1 facts. He IS the guest with Kim Dong-wan (Shinhwa) in Episode 1. He was added as a permanent because the PD liked him very much.

Howcome Ji Hyo keeps calling KJK hyung and no one react to it?

I notice that she started doing it in the Nichkun and Jessica episode

did I miss something in the earlier episodes?

It's her signature term to call KJK, KJK said he liked that Hi jyo called him that in the Nickhun/Jessica episode.

Guest squeaky

is song ji hyo a permanent member? i find her a bit boring...

i guess no more joong ki for a while? :/ :[[[[[ my favorite

edit: i don't get why ppl are thumbing me down..? ji hyo simply doesn't make the show fun. PLEASE, new guests.

Guest Ohmiga

I'm starting to watch today's episode with Chinese subs. :}

I'm just wondering if someone can confirm for me, is Ji Hyo the Ji Hyo that was in Princess Hours?

Yes She is the one.

Guest sweetiexpixelzzz

YES! ^^ I just finished watched ep 1 and 4 today and oh my gosh I can't wait for more. Thanks a lot for subbing this. I know it's plenty of hardwork so please do take your time! I really hope the ratings for this show goes up too!

X-Man wasn't that popular at first too but then grew into a really long time show after. hope this will be the same ^^ ♥

is song ji hyo a permanent member? i find her a bit boring...

i guess no more joong ki for a while? :/ :[[[[[ my favorite

edit: i don't get why ppl are thumbing me down..? ji hyo simply doesn't make the show fun. PLEASE, new guests.

girls aren't really funny in the show at all... like Eunjung from T-ara: I LOVE her but she didnt do anything in that episode... Jessica: very pretty but didn't come out on camera much and kinda boring...

this show requires lots of physical activity which might be a bit too much to ask of the girl guests...

they're just there for the sake of gettin girl guests rather than for entertainment...

btw where did u get the idea that JoongKi isn't coming out? :huh:

girls aren't really funny in the show at all... like Eunjung from T-ara: I LOVE her but she didnt do anything in that episode... Jessica: very pretty but didn't come out on camera much and kinda boring...

this show requires lots of physical activity which might be a bit too much to ask of the girl guests...

they're just there for the sake of gettin girl guests rather than for entertainment...

btw where did u get the idea that JoongKi isn't coming out? :huh:

I think what we really need is a female guest that is not so passive, or too girly. I like female guest/member just like Hyori or YeJin style(in FO) Yoon Eun Hye or HwangBo style (in Xman), someone who's really giving it all for the game, not only caring about just looking pretty on screen, not afraid to look ugly.

I think Ji Hyo is OK, but for a permanent member, she's not that funny.

And I just notice that she is Ji Hyo in Princess Hours. Thanks for the info...

Guest sunny_dance

Wow, I just backtracked 2 pages full of complaints/disappointments. I take it most of us weren't too happy with this week's episode? Well, add me to the group also. It wasn't even a disappointment, I didn't like it at all, period.

I agree with the things schwarz's has posted such as capping the guests at a 2 person maximum, stop showing the spoilers in the opening, and going back to shooting in the afternoon (more games, more footage).

To add on to that, I didn't like the transition/flow of the games. It wasn't until 30 minutes into the episode that we saw them running, and it was just for that one segment only. What happened to the running part of Running Man? Maybe the location wasn't a great place for that, but I didn't like the location either. That, or the editors are in fact doing a poor job at editing the show. >.<

Also, the PDs should make a decision as to whether Song JiHyo stays or goes. It's been 7 weeks now, and that's more than enough time to evaluate. What's the hold-up here, what are they waiting for?

I'm kind of surprised no one said anything about this given the amount of attention Yoo Jae Suk gave his VJ. It's kind of surprising (in a good way) that he did what he did. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is his first win, right? All other games have been won by Kim Jong Kook.

I've also noticed how in these interactions that YJS rags on him a little bit, but that's all in his effort to make his VJ a better person. LOL. I'd compare YJS's losing streak in RM similar to his breakfast-making streak in FO. This was his 2nd win, he won the 1st time in EP 1.

I think what we really need is a female guest that is not so passive, or too girly. I like female guest/member just like Hyori or YeJin style(in FO) Yoon Eun Hye or HwangBo style (in Xman), someone who's really giving it all for the game, not only caring about just looking pretty on screen, not afraid to look ugly.

Speaking of HwangBo, what is she doing nowadays? I think she'd be a great fit for the show, almost too perfect really. Not to rag on Song JiHyo though, she's also not afraid to get dirty. I think she has 'fought' KJK 2-3 times already. But anyway, they should make it a rule of thumb to find female guests that aren't so passive or too girly.

Guest teukiie

I love how Jaesuk showed off his VJ during the Jessica/Khun episode ^^

Does anyone know how to say "I really like Running Man but please improve" in Korean? Random comment is random, but... LOL

Guest nicha1980

^^teukii,i know ur asking that cuz u want to tweet the PD nim back?

he's replying in english so we should really write him our opinion...lol

edit

tuekiie,i think he can totally understand cuz if you backlog his twitter you can see he did reply in english few times...lol

Guest HyperBaka

i really do prefer a 2episodes than a single episode as it is just way too rush.

many parts had to be cut in order to fit into a single episode :angry:

Guest sandraxp

thanks for the torrent!! *-*

regarding to FT Island's schedule...Today one of the boy (?) is filming RM (no specific name mentioned)...

http://fncmusic2.caf...hedule_list.php

hmm idols again? <_<

looool? seriously? only one member? T__T sure to be Hongki u.u'

anyway I'm happy xDD

but I hope to see Jonghun *__________* Although I doubt it T_T

thanks!