[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

ChunHee was never a guest on FO1, he was a permanent member since episode 1. I think you're referring to Park HaeJin (I think that's his name), who was a guest early on and replaced ChunHee when he left.

He was originally a guest for the first episode along with Kim Dong Wan, but then he became a permanent member ever since the third episode.

Guest chopper!

the episodes really get your adrenaline pumping haha even though we aren't in the game, i'm like jumping around crazy saying they're behind you! they're behind you! XDD

the games are getting shorter compared to the first few ep, but it's understandable.

woot, lee joon, victoria, and an actor sunbae (don't know his name x)) is up next week~

because she wasn't funny~

i'm sure if she was, she woulda stayed on.

Actually she was funny. She makes all shows fun to watch when she's a guest. Also, the reason she didn't become a permanent member was because of her plagiarism accusations.

Guest green.teax

HOOOLLD UP.

Is Song Ji Hyo the person that was in Princess Hours, who was also rumored to have dated Joo Ji Hoon?

Goodness..If it is the same person, how did I not realize that...?

Guest Dollxhie

Can't wait for the Lee Joon & Victoria episode ^^~~!!! :-)

This show is soooo funny, even my mom watches it with me ^.^

Guest schwarz

Why is Ji Hyo here again? She is taking up a spot for other celebrities.

I didn't thumb you down, but having 3 guests is already pushing it imo.

This week was the first episode where I was a little disappointed though and I solely blame the editors. I realize that they are running on a certain amount of time limit, but do we always have to see so many scenes that come across more as weird and not as fun? I mean... in the beginning it looked like only 3 ppl were into the whole game with the hats. And other than Gary, the on stage dancing was even worse (I'm a KJK and 2AM fan). I realize that this isn't a "talk show" but they could give us a bit more entertaining parts (such as the badminton game that they cut).

Also, what's up with the editors repeatedly spoiling what is going to happen later on in the show? We already knew who was going to lose b/c even though they censored the faces and voices, you could still clearly see the clothes. Epic facepalm.

They should also go back and start shooting the show during the afternoon again and not late at night. I think that most ppl wanna see more of the guests and the regular members interacting with each other and the only way you can do that is by making it a 2 part episode.

Hope the show will do well though.

Guest High Kick

Also, what's up with the editors repeatedly spoiling what is going to happen later on in the show? We already knew who was going to lose b/c even though they censored the faces and voices, you could still clearly see the clothes. Epic facepalm.

Hope the show will do well though.

that's what i'm a little confused/annoyed about too. they spoiled it last episode as well when, during the sneak peek at the punishment, they showed se7en rolling around on the ground.

i think at this point, since i already know the end, i just watch it to see how it gets there.

i blame the editors as well. i like the show a lot (i like all the members so far) but i would prefer if they didn't tease us with a recap of what we'll be seeing later in the show during the first minute of the episode (even the whole "kwang soo's not here but...he will be. here, take a look. no surprises on this show.") and either hid the results of the punishment better or didn't show it at all. i also could do without the part where, when a member is about to find the object, they quickly cut back and forth from the member and the object, like "will he find it or will he not, will he find it or will he not? dun dun dun!"

Guest Baka_Ona

Seriously I love Running man (I started watching just because there is Song Ji Hyo :sweatingbullets: ) and I don't regret it!!

Even without sub it's funny. I wasn't expecting this kind of show (more like Xman) but it's still enjoyable ^_^

I think Kwansoo is my favorite amongst the guys beside Jae Suk :lol: And the others are also funny.

But they should have more talking (I mean 'talking' like when they plays games), they jokes around etc... It could only be more funny

I don't blame the PD since I guess it's on the adjusting process

NOw i'll go watch episode 8 hihi' and sorry my engris

I already knew who won in this week's episode last week. At the end of last week's episode, you could tell that the Blue Team won. First was KJK's reaction they showed, and second was that I paused the sneak peek and realized that Jung Yong Hwa was celebrating. The reason I knew it was him celebrating was because he was the only one with the brown hat on, which they also showed in the sneak peek from last week. I mean, I still enjoyed watching the episode even if I knew who won since last week, but there seems to be a lot of dull parts.

Guest green.teax

I'm starting to watch today's episode with Chinese subs. :}

I'm just wondering if someone can confirm for me, is Ji Hyo the Ji Hyo that was in Princess Hours?

Guest VancityGirl

I'm starting to watch today's episode with Chinese subs. :}

I'm just wondering if someone can confirm for me, is Ji Hyo the Ji Hyo that was in Princess Hours?

Ji Hyo plaed Hyo Rin in princess hours. :) (the ballerina that Joo Ji Hoon liked at first)

Guest green.teax

Oh goodness. I thought they looked similar...she seems to have changed a bit.

Wow..I didn't realize this until today...and I've watched RM ever since it came out. LOL

(Apparently she was rumoured to have dated Joo Ji Hoon too...LOLS)