[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

thank you so much sunny_dance

i will watch them now and comment more later :D

EDIT:

omg ! haha i loved the typhoon scene! how funny was everyone's expression!! LOL

and i bet the PD gave away the hiding spot :P theres no way you can just.. find someone like that in a museum LOL!! good job to them anyway

can't wait for next episode!! i'm rooting for the kids team!! wooot!

episode 2 eng sub coming out tmr blush.gif

wow...that's such a good news....I've been so busy and running same as RM so I've been away for a while.

Now I got some time to watch RM. Good news that sub ep.2 coming out coz I only watched ep.1 with no sub before. Now I'm watching ep.1 with sub eng>>Thx so much "all team sub" for RM ^^

Can't wait for sub Eng tmr... ^^

Guest jokerfish

Actually I was on iSubs just now and they've pushed back the release date. Like babies, subs are almost never delivered on their estimated release date.

p.s I'm not saying that meanly, I just meant people always underestimate how much work they have to do and overestimate the amount of time they have to do it in.

Guest eligrahams

OMG!!! I'm half way through the first episode and I haven't laughed like this in SUCH a long time!!! I'm definitely gonna keep up with this show, I love Yoo Jae Suk and that's why I started watching it (along with Hyori unni being a guest lol) but I gotta say I instantly got a crush for Song Joong Ki!!! I'm so gonna go and watch the doctor drama he was in!!!

I hope ep2 comes out soon!!! thank you subbers!!! =)

Guest iheartu1

i love running man! i think the PD is really clever to come up with this kind of concept! i hope to watch more with subs but im happy to watch it raw for even though there is no sub it is still funny!

i laugh so hard at the first episode especially with the chicken fight game!

I enjoyed this week's episode a lot, but I didn't like that they abandoned the 2-part format and crammed everything into one episode. As we saw when they were doing the 'lotto ball' drawing at the end to see who won they had actually cut out an entire game from the episode that was never shown. Lame.

Yonghwa really was their MVP though. lol.

Guest nationfairy

hahaha ~ ep.6 is so funny ^^ i liked it ^_^

btw the rating is so down :( it should go up till 12 or 13 as ep.1 ..

ummm i think the secret is LEE HYORI :wub: they have to bring her again :D

yesss.. i'm totally agreed.. it's called lee hyori effect...

lets waited untill her comeback.. >.<

Guest nicha1980

KJK has surgery today...it sure does effect his RM filming for future episode...:(

http://seoulbeats.com/2010/08/kim-jong-kook-has-surgery/

more detail ...credit jklove @ KJK's thread...

The articles are basically saying the same stuff about what Seoulbeats guys translated...

Just one thing to add, it says he's been constantly taking painkillers before shooting RM so his performance does not affect the filming.

Gahh T_T poor oppaaaaa

I hope he recovers soon!!!

EDIT:

More translation from bits of the article

프로그램에 계속 출연할 수 있는 지 여부에 대해서는 김종국은 소속사를 통해 “누구나 몸이 아플 수 있고 아파도 약을 먹고 치료를 받으면서 자기가 할 일을 하는 것이다. 예전부터 아프던 거였고 ‘런닝맨’ 때문에 더 심해진 것도 아니다. 관리를 하면서 내가 할 일을 할 것이다”고 밝혔다.

Regarding his appearance in RM, KJK has said through his management,

"Anyone can be sick, and if they are sick, they should get on with their duties even if they need the help of medication. It was a sickness that I have been having since the past, and it's not like it has gotten worse because of 'Running Man'. I will take care of myself and continue to fulfill my duties".

기사일부2

http://news.nate.com.../20100826n17383

김종국은 이 수술로 당분간 활동을 중단할 것으로 보인다. 현재 김종국이 출연중인 SBS ‘일요일이 좋다’의 ‘런닝맨’은 뛰면서 출연자간의 과격한 몸싸움도 있어 출연이 불가능하다.

또한 10월 발표예정이었던 새 음반도 회복기에 따라 미뤄질 것으로 보인다.

이에 대해 “집중적인 치료를 받으면서 프로그램에 지장을 주지 않는 한에서 제작진과 상의를 해보고 결정하겠다”고 설명했다.

Due to the surgery, it seems like KJK will take a rest for now. He is currently starring in 'Running Man', but since the nature of the program involves physical collision between guests, it is impossible for KJK to be in 'RM' as of now.

Also, the new album which was to be released in October will be postponed according to his recovery period.

Regarding this, his management explained "Under the circumstances that would not affect the program with intensive recovery period, We will decide after consulting with the producers of Running Man"

i think we wont be able to see him in RM for awhile...:tears:

I watched the first episode and it's hilarious! haha, I like how FO  members are guests! Looking forward to Sooro and Hongki episode! 

Guest linh27

this show is good. but it doesn't really matter who the guests are because they are really just running around looking for things so they rarely get to say much. i like the 1 episode format cause there aren't any boring/slow parts. it would be cool if they could combine Running Man & Family Outing to make a show that had the bonding & funny chit chat of FO & the competition of RM. i feel bad for any girl on YJS's team, he is funny but he is kind of useless, like when a girl on the the team calls for help the guys are not around or not helpful, YJS is always on his own somewhere. it is funny how teammates will call for KJK for help & he is quite helpful. the last episode was good, but JoKwon was barely in it, & i missed KwangSoo. can't wait for the Shin BongSun & Kim Suro episode too.

Guest ricardox

this show is good. but it doesn't really matter who the guests are because they are really just running around looking for things so they rarely get to say much. i like the 1 episode format cause there aren't any boring/slow parts. it would be cool if they could combine Running Man & Family Outing to make a show that had the bonding & funny chit chat of FO & the competition of RM. i feel bad for any girl on YJS's team, he is funny but he is kind of useless, like when a girl on the the team calls for help the guys are not around or not helpful, YJS is always on his own somewhere. it is funny how teammates will call for KJK for help & he is quite helpful. the last episode was good, but JoKwon was barely in it, & i missed KwangSoo. can't wait for the Shin BongSun & Kim Suro episode too.

This type of show is much more up KJK's alley than YJS. I like the show, but YJS's talent is a bit wasted in an action-centered show like this with little time for cast interaction. It's fun... but most of the time you can pretty much ignore the guests since they rarely get a chance to show their personalities in a show like this and seem like a "replacement" player. All you tend to find out about the guests are usually whether they are somewhat athletic or not (Jessica, for example, is not) or how good they are at hide and seek type of games (Hara is good). You don't really get a chance to "know" the guests (as much as korean variety shows will allow) as FO did. FO's method made me care enough to look up some of the guests I wasn't familiar with.

As far as FO feel goes, Heroes is closer.. and is a better show for it. As an example, just look at the last episode, with 2PM. I don't even care for boy bands (don't follow them at all) but you can get a good idea about some of the personalities of it's members from their interactions with girls in the cast... all while being completely hilarious. (See the guys with Jiyeon and Narsha.) RM needs more of that but without totally abandoning it's primary game theme.

Guest beefhamburger

I hope everything goes well with KJK's recovery. As much as I want him back in action, he needs to take care of himself so there's no permanent damage. I'd rather have him out for a few months now than indefinitely in a few months.

Guest provrorsbarn

Wow backsurgery is serious stuff. It can really mess up your life, cuz the back will never be the same....needs to stay off those painmeds....hope he takes it really easy for the next couple of months....and thats hard if you like to workout :)