[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jayparkluv4eva

hey,guys..juz wanna ask..is the streaming link on the front page still okay?

im having trouble getting access to it..

thank you :)

Guest taugeh07

hey,guys..juz wanna ask..is the streaming link on the front page still okay?

im having trouble getting access to it..

thank you :)

Download it from AM Addiction.. if the videos are no more on youtube.

Guest c0n3ll0

where can i find the ep 2 & 3 (where goo hara's there) with eng subtitle?

please help me :(

sorry if i said something wrong.. i'm newbie in this forum :)

Guest sunny_dance

where can i find the ep 2 & 3 (where goo hara's there) with eng subtitle?

please help me :(

sorry if i said something wrong.. i'm newbie in this forum :)

i believe someone already answered this question.

please read sool's post above for the answer. -_-

on another note...

maybe it's for the ratings, but i'm sick of idols guesting on the show.

i mean, where is the variety in the guests? -_-

EDIT:

they should really switch up the team members too.

maybe split haha/gary & jaesuk/sukjin apart? ;)

i kinda like this show ..i am a big fan of variety show..major fan of 1d2n but then since KIM C gone it is kinda boring for me.. i like kim jong min but i prefer kim c ..maybe i need to give a time to jong min to adapt with the 1n2d.

1st ep i was like who the hell is the other 2 guys ..the rapper and the tallest guy ...i still cant remember their names..but damn they totally blew me up ...they are funny in their own way..jongki is adorable cute and funny too..he is like seunggi character.. the actress,still cant remember her name.. i like her too..she is cleaver.GO hara should be one of the perm member too..she is genius ...

the best part for me is when the take a pic...it is funny seriously..i love that photo session

@teukiie

welcome.. ^_^

anyway...soft sub has been sent to cherryleen.

If you need ,feel free to ask me for help :lol: by just replying me.

I can help with the translation also,if I m free.. :D

hi!! i just wanna ask where can i find the softsubs for running man? coz i've been downloading the raw files since the first episode, and im still thinking if i'll redownload the hardsubbed ones.. my internet is really slow, like 30kb/s download rate only.. haha so it's gonna take ages again if im gonna download the hardsubbed vid.. or do you have a torrent link for the hardsubbed one, coz the links from MF or MU sometimes fail and i have to repeat them from scratch again. thanks in advance! :):):)

Guest taugeh07

I wonder why is Song Ji Hyo always here ?? she isn"t funny at all !

that make me not wanna watch this =(

She's like ChunHee, whom debuted as a guest on FO1 and subsequently becomes a regular. I'm a fan of her's, for multiple reason :)

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Running Man (2010-08-22).avi [800.58 MB]

Jo Kwon (2AM), Yong Hwa (CN Blue), Eun Jung (T-ara), Song Ji Hyo , Yoo Jae Suk, Song Joong Ki, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Kwang Soo, Kim Jong Kook, HaHa, Garry (Leesang)

Guest chopper!

i kinda like this show ..i am a big fan of variety show..major fan of 1d2n but then since KIM C gone it is kinda boring for me.. i like kim jong min but i prefer kim c ..maybe i need to give a time to jong min to adapt with the 1n2d.

1st ep i was like who the hell is the other 2 guys ..the rapper and the tallest guy ...i still cant remember their names..but damn they totally blew me up ...they are funny in their own way..jongki is adorable cute and funny too..he is like seunggi character.. the actress,still cant remember her name.. i like her too..she is cleaver.GO hara should be one of the perm member too..she is genius ...

the best part for me is when the take a pic...it is funny seriously..i love that photo session

lol yea, wish hara was a permanent member, she was so beast in that ep haha XD

Guest Aelitis

i'm looking for subs all episode except epi 1...why hyorii only became a guest, not as a permanent member...why

because she wasn't funny~

i'm sure if she was, she woulda stayed on.

Guest shade449

She's like ChunHee, whom debuted as a guest on FO1 and subsequently becomes a regular. I'm a fan of her's, for multiple reason :)

ChunHee was never a guest on FO1, he was a permanent member since episode 1. I think you're referring to Park HaeJin (I think that's his name), who was a guest early on and replaced ChunHee when he left.

Guest jokerfish

@ Aelitis I disagree, Hyori would be a great permanent member but, alas, some guests just remain guests. That and Hyori was forced out of the public eye because of scandal.